• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

remember dat double is mainly talking about lane, hes giving drayven credit for being able to beat the top 3 nicely, it's a meta statement not a blanket strength statement
Yeah, yeah I know what double is saying. I just like blanket strength statements.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
i hate everything about zeal and pd.
uW9JFEB.gif

Dat sprite.

brian!

dam now i dont whether to cheer for quantic or velocity, since krepo just said that he was gonna "kreport" someone on oddone's stream, so legendary

FODEA

Banned
Slowly leveling an account so I can play with my lower elo friends.

I was duoing originally on two of my other accounts (4 total - Plat V, 2 Gold Is and a level 11ish) but they're both now capped at Gold 1 for playing so much with Bronze/Silver.

Easiest way to explain my gold 1 accounts - I get enough points to reach 99 but then it just stops.

I think this time I'm just going to throw my promos - as bad as that sounds. That way I can end up in low bronze and play with my friends in ranked.

Nekofrog

Banned
Leona is still one of the best all in supports, but goddamn mid to late game AP Mage Sona is nothing to fuck with. It's not just for ARAM anymore.

garath

My promo series :( Went three in a row to get to promo. Win first. Then lose second in a horrible lategame loss to Nasus/Vayne.

Now my team comp looks terrible and I have to top against a Renekton. This is so a loss.

edit: yep. Sad part is we almost had it. Just needed one more teamfight win, but my team just derped in the fights. Morgana felt like it was a great idea to get hooked into them when they had baron. sigh.

JesseZao

Riot reversing their decision on players streaming: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1sa59j/update_on_the_lcs_streaming_policy/

was originally in place to combat other companies buying sponsorship (like Smite and Neverwinter apparently did with TSM) to get their games played on stream.

rule now only bans that, streamers are free to play what they want now.

No idea why they had to take it to the extreme. Good change.

Smite is garbage and NW is forgetable, but fun for a bit. No reason to be scared of those games. Blizzard games are the actual business theat imo.

yeah, it was way OTT.

from what redbeard and pwyff posted in the comments, sounds like a lot of rioters from other departments weren't happy with it at all either.

seems like they didn't realise what repercussions it would have for the community.

glad they changed it though.

Was anyone just watching Trick2g's stream?

Had Bronze subwars going, and his teams Miss Fortune was pretty bad, claimed it was their first time as MF. After they lose Taric calls MF out in all chat for being bad. Trick proceeds to humiliate him "You. Are. Broooooonze." Basically saying unless you're Diamond then you have no right to be calling someone bad.

Was hilarious. Immediately his stream chat was going crazy and nobody bagged on mf.

Nekofrog

Banned

Smite is garbage and NW is forgetable, but fun for a bit. No reason to be scared of those games. Blizzard games are the actual business theat imo.

The single most enjoyable part of Neverwinter was the parkour. And they messed THAT up.

zkylon

zkylewd
Was anyone just watching Trick2g's stream?

Had Bronze subwars going, and his teams Miss Fortune was pretty bad, claimed it was their first time as MF. After they lose Taric calls MF out in all chat for being bad. Trick proceeds to humiliate him "You. Are. Broooooonze." Basically saying unless you're Diamond then you have no right to be calling someone bad.

Was hilarious. Immediately his stream chat was going crazy and nobody bagged on mf.
trick2g will always be awesome in my heart after he gave us this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20dO5VtwDh8

ya but thats not even it.

It wasnt something scheduled. He called me and was stuck so I had to go get him.
well I DUNNO but someone has to pay

Bad change. It was totally legitimate.

Say if you're a footballer sponsored by Nike you cannot wear Adidas clothes on press conference. Which is normal. They are paid to play and stream League. If they want to play other game they should not show it.

Actually it shouldn't even be a rule. It should be common decency from pro players in my opinion.

zkylon

zkylewd

Say if you're a footballer sponsored by Nike you cannot wear Adidas clothes on press conference. Which is normal. They are paid to play and stream League. If they want to play other game they should not show it.

Actually it shouldn't even be a rule. It should be common decency from pro players in my opinion.

wat? riot pays them to play at lcs, nothing else

it's their subscribers that pay them to stream. if anything it's common decency to play a game or whatever in between queue to avoid 20 minute stretches of nothingness :I

JesseZao

Analogies are pointless and mean nothing. It was a boneheaded policy.

Boken

Banned
one set of supports becomes irrelevant. champions that were already viable before fill the role. not really seeing the net gain here. pick variety across all roles is in the toilet right now.

no more lolisports.

-3% = "irrelevant"

its so small that it could represent more people picking other supports

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
-3% = "irrelevant"

its so small that it could represent more people picking other supports
dropping 3% win rate is really high, especially when lulu was 47% to begin with. then stack her up against champions that had big gains and the discrepancy between the two becomes pretty enormous. i'm not even sure what the relevance of "people picking other supports" is in regards to her winrate.

irrelevant is a champion with 4.59% pick rate and 44% win rate.

Boken

Banned
PXz0BVf.png

PANDORA.TV OGN CHAMPIONS - http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet
jrGkFZp.png

t1386322200z4.png

2X9dSvs.png

t1386408600z4.png

(OMG OMG SKT T1 K v CJ Blaze)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NA LCS PROMO QUALIFIER (hosted by WellPlayed) - http://www.twitch.tv/wellplayed
The Teams: http://na.lolesports.com/articles/nas-top-challengers-battle-it-out-group-stage
  • To Be Determined
  • compLexity
  • COGnitive Gaming
  • The Walking Zed
  • Quantic Gaming
  • vVv Gaming
Round Robin - Best of One - Only the top 3 will get the chance to play against relegated LCS teams for a spot in the LCS.

Full Schedule: [Here]

Day 1
WUB0HKS.png

t1386378000z4.png

Day 2
NWBQjkE.png

t1386464400z4.png

Day 3
w0weiLW.png

t1386550800z4.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EU LCS PROMO QUALIFIER (hosted by WellPlayed) - http://www.twitch.tv/esltv_lol
The Teams: http://na.lolesports.com/articles/eu-challenger-group-stage-commences
  • Copenhagen Wolves
  • TCM-Gaming
  • Kiedyś Miałem Team
  • Salade Tomate Oignon
  • SUPA HOT CREW XD
  • Karont3 e-Sports Club
Round Robin - Best of One - Only the top 3 will get the chance to play against relegated LCS teams for a spot in the LCS.

Full Schedule: [Here]

Current Leaders:
Copenhagen Wolves
SUPA HOT CREW XD
TCM-Gaming
Day 2
B7JtcEa.png

t1386349200z4.png

Day 3
S7VLNbE.png

t1386435600z4.png

-----------------------

BONUS CONTENT
Here is a flowchart which tracks all the roster changes made in EU/NA scene so far:

Boken

Banned
dropping 3% win rate is really high, especially when lulu was 47% to begin with. then stack her up against champions that had big gains and the discrepancy between the two becomes pretty enormous. i'm not even sure what the relevance of "people picking other supports" is in regards to her winrate.

irrelevant is a champion with 4.59% pick rate and 44% win rate.
i wasnt talking about their win rates

i shouldve known to use the picture that had lulu tho

Achtius

"I don't know if it's because you're racist or because I intimidate you sexually" - Lucian
Shirley - Community.

BlazinAm

gr8 support patch/rework. a++ 10/10 riot work.
DZGo9TO.jpg

IvqmHF2.jpg

bSQAtIk.jpg

This data is as about as valuable as anecdotal evidence to use as feedback to the 3.14 patch. Also aren't people banning Nasus because a number people want to play him dude to the visual update.

FODEA

Banned
yeah I think popstar ahri is my favorite skin ever

even better than arcade sona

I can't stop drooling about it

The recall animation is the most hilarious thing ever. Whenever I play Ahri I just spam recall when I'm not last hitting/trading.

tm24

Went with sona. By the end i was dueling a kennen and winning and peeling a jax and surviving from red to mid inner turret. Also, had 1.4k more gold than our ADC. Man, ADCs are in a bad place right now if youre not an amazing tower sieger

brian!

This data is as about as valuable as anecdotal evidence to use as feedback to the 3.14 patch. Also aren't people banning Nasus because a number people want to play him dude to the visual update.

its information that has different variables behind it but is still useful for gauging the state of things, u gotta provide ur own reasonings

oh shit i missed promos i hope quantic won
dang complexity 0-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom