• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

If I can't play Shyvana, right now my bans are:

Taric
Shyvana
Kassadin

If I'm going to get Shyvana then I ban Fizz or Eve.

I'm not as scared of Eve if I'm shyvana jungle. I just kill her.

There's so many strong champs this season. What else are you guys banning?

Somehow got queued with a D1 Thresh. Wow he landed every single hook. Got us fed as hell. Really great lanterns too, which our jungle Jax utilized so well.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's working, you barely see her aside from Björk and Phantomlord, no high ban rate either.

So much untapped freelo

oh I've been tappin' her power all teh way to gold and it feels good brah

edit: was checking my stats with her in ranked and realized my elise csing is shit. I have no idea how pros manage to farm with her... I'm awful

iWTkOfqOKRiZH.png

Don't nerf Syndra.

I need my occasional Kayle freelo.
kayle's ok but fizz is the coldest shower to a syndra you can ever imagine

Newt

kayle's ok but fizz is the coldest shower to a syndra you can ever imagine
"Oh is this the new back massage method you were talking about Syndra?"

"You really suck at dodgeball, Syndra."

edit: was checking my stats with her in ranked and realized my elise csing is shit. I have no idea how pros manage to farm with her... I'm awful
Her auto attack is really good and her wave clear is excellent.

That being said I'm also not that good at farming once my lane is down so I just farm champions instead. She's still my best mid CS-averages wise, so yaaay?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
kassadin bans are silly. lots of champions that call for a ban before him now. i try not to let trynd through.

yesterday i was playing a jungle udyr game that went pretty long. at one point i got to straight up 1v1 the enemy shyvana at their inhib while we both had full builds. not sure how, but i totally was slapping her shit, and she couldn't even come push me away from the inhib. it felt good to give it to shyv fotmers.

Burt

iWTkOfqOKRiZH.png

Were you mid or jungle? Did someone surrender at 20? Were there so many opportunities to be aggressive/gank that it negatively impacted your CS?

4 games is hardly enough to worry about your farm with Elise, especially when you have a middling kda like that.

zkylon

zkylewd
Were you mid or jungle? Did someone surrender at 20? Were there so many opportunities to be aggressive/gank that it negatively impacted your CS?

4 games is hardly enough to worry about your farm with Elise, especially when you have a middling kda like that.
top lane. I usually have shit cs scores with top laners in general so I just play annie and lissandra and pretend I'm playing mid. big burly guys aren't my thing anyways.

but in any case I'm really bad at csing with elise, I just am. I can tell every time I play her I gotta try and kill many people or else I'll naturally fall behind, and with all her nerfs I've just become really uneven at playing her, some days I'll do great and some days I'll be embarassing. I should just stop playing her overall, I don't like building tanky anyways.

zkylon

zkylewd
they might touch ori, but renek and cait feel pretty much safe

I have to wonder what's the point behind nerfing assassins and junglers only to then nerf mages, but I guess riot knows best...

zkylon

zkylewd
corki winrate bump makes no sense since he got a pretty rough nerf

seriously winrate unless obscenely high or low means nothing

dimb

i am not a corki expert but this looks like a net buff to me.
V3.14

Phosphorus Bomb
Mana cost reduced to 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 from 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120.
Now lobs a bomb through the air that explodes at the end location, instead of instantly damaging the area.
Cast range increased to 825 from 600.
Now additionally grants vision while the missile is in the air.
Gatling Gun
Mana cost reduced to 50 at all ranks from 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80.
Missile Barrage
Total attack damage ratio increased to 20 / 30 / 40% from 20%.

Mothman91

What do you say then about Tarics 2 1/2%?

That reminds me, I should play Corki again tonight. I've been playing Ezreal mid a lot for some reason.

dimb

What do you say then about Tarics 2 1/2%?
a lot of win rate stuff requires context. with taric having a massive bump in popularity by over 8% you have an influx of new players who are still able to win with him. usually a cross section between high pick rates and high win rates indicates that something is broken.

right now the tanky all in support role is probably way too easy to play. super popular and super high winrate. whether that's just taric or a larger problem is another question. leona also has a super high pick/win rate right now.

then you have to break it down further and ask if there is an issue on healing/hp regen/life steal/spell vamp. highest win rate champions in diamond for this week include kayle, taric, warwick, fiddle, akali, morgana, singed. mundo and swain are also showing up with high winrates in other places. now add in high priority bans like nasus, elise, nid, and lee bin. follow the $$$$$$.

taric is super op

Newt

Pretty much agree with this tier list. Lucian and Sivir are gonna get hit by the nerf axe for sure though. Draven has been a strong pick for a long time, and I don't think that's changing anytime soon. He may have got a weaker passive, but it's still a very strong passive to have. Weaker assassins are only going to help him.

"Lastly, and most importantly, it is impossible to fuck up on Lucian. All of his abilities are almost impossible to miss, Culling is such a forgiving and weak ability that all you really need to do is mash Q and W, double shot someone to 50% hp, and try to use your ult to clean up or zone. You cannot outlane a Lucian if you’re weaker than him because there is no room to outplay. Like Corki pre-nerf, he doesn’t require ANY skill to play in lane. You walk up, Q, right click, and someone is almost dead."

Pretty much Lucian after the Q change.

First ranked of the day... I'm solo ADC because the support disconnects instantly. Yay.
Just do your best.

Quinn is pretty good against Draven.
Well, you can't play Draven with his normal "if you get too close, you're dead" playstyle against her for sure. You gotta just harass Quinn and take advantage of her lack of range. Hide behind minions if you have to. It's a very winnable lane for Draven if he plays it right.

dimb

my team ran trynd/yi/vayne. the enemy picked malphite/rammos/soner.
pro yi build coming through, victory assured.
gX1BH97.jpg

brian!

remember dat double is mainly talking about lane, hes giving drayven credit for being able to beat the top 3 nicely, it's a meta statement not a blanket strength statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom