• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
all these teams are playing for qualifiers to get to na lcs. teams that looked like the sure thing like quantic and complexity lost (quantic apparently don't like playing at inet cafes and who knows why col is getting on all that drama this lane in the qualifiers), so the teams looking to rank up are cognitive, to be deternmied and the walking zed.

they'll play against the three shittiest from last lcs season, them being curse, coast and velocity. those three get to pick who tehy play against, so curse will pick cognitive since they're easiest, coast will pick tbd and vel will be left with twz I guess.

now vel is weird because rumors are that half of evil geniouses is moving there, so maybe they'll stomp but most likely they'll do like shit because seriously

that about it

also meyea on raisins for kicking prolly:
I want to preface my reply by saying that Prolly is a good player and more importantly, was a good friend. He's charming and funny and great to be around.
The good things didn't outweigh the bad, though. The tension in our team was very high, especially between Laute and Prolly. The only thing stifling the tension was our success. No one wanted to mess with a good thing. Outside of the game, I and my teammates were pretty happy, too. We enjoyed each other's company and were winners, the tension between us wasn't important.
Slowly though, we noticed that other teams were getting better but we weren't. We were falling behind in our team play and personal play. Our success didn't mean anything suddenly; it didn't exist. We weren't winning. We were still happy outside of the game, but it was clear that the tension was building up, especially during scrims. It came out in the form of passive aggressive attacks mostly at this point.
This was when the tension came to a boil. We would argue for hours over unimportant things. Prolly and Laute's relationship was as strained as ever. We weren't happy with each other anymore. Eventually Laute left for family reasons. I'm sure the tension between the team didn't help with that, but Me chuuper and mega are on good terms with him.
Once Laute left, we started to realize something pretty quickly. Pr0lly had become a really toxic teammate. We didn't notice it before because he mainly argued with Laute, but once Laute was gone, his attention and blaming focused on the other teammates instead. It became so bad that he gave the entire team the silent treatment during our scrims, just one week before promotion qualifiers.
We decided that this was not the type of person we could continue to work with. No matter what, even if we qualified, we would not want to work with him any longer. Even though it reduced our chances of winning qualifiers, we decided it was best for everyone to kick him before we attempted to qualify. There were mainly two reasons for this. If we kicked him before the qualifiers, he'd have the chance to find a new team that was happy with him to qualify with. The other reason was that it would crush someone to qualify for LCS and then be kicked by their teammates/friends directly after. We didn't want to do that to Pr0lly, and we didn't want to work under high tensions anymore. I became a pro player so that I could be happy. Not to argue and fight with my friends.

seems like he was a douche, which sounds about right from his interviews with travis.

Bjergsen streaming Dark Souls while he's in queue is hilarious.

Clearly it's his first time playing a Souls game. Runs straight into a miniboss battle without looking behind him, gets destroyed.

zkylon

zkylewd
just got rekked by a jungle yi

who said junglers were weak now

iNV8oQ2lC3eHd.png

like fuck

he 1v5'd us after we did baron and got a quadra and escaped. seriously the fuck

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
corki has a nice auto attack. feels good. i never noticed until now. his q is so weird now though.

Corki's AA doesn't feel that good to me. About the same as Lucian.

Out of all traditional ADCs, the most satisfying AAs for me are MF, Cait and Vayne in that order. Vayne shoots way up to #1 during Final Hour though.

FODEA

Banned
I think the most satisfying auto attack for ADCs (not just the old guard) has to be Jinx. She's a strong pick right now.

After the changes to Corki -> Lucian has kind of taken his place for that type of ADC.

Corki was too strong though. They should have nerfed his Q, ult damage and made his Q much cheaper to compensate instead of changing how Q works entirely.

I still occasionally play Kogmaw ADC because I copied YellowPetes build (no points in Q until you're forced to do it) from a while back, did extremely well and fell in love with Kogmaws ability to carry. With BOTRK I think he's still a strong pick if you have some trust in your support player. You can carry early game, you can carry late game. You just shred targets with him.

Overall I'd have to say I feel most comfortable as an ADC. I just love the balance of risking yourself for AA damage vs poking and doing much less damage.

Mid would probably be my second favorite role followed by jungle. I just love playing Syndra who's skillshot based - it really feels great when you 1v1 for a kill. I love Fizz for the troll-pole as well. And then in jungle I enjoy Elise/Vi/Jarvan.

I really can't wait for queue finder though - I don't speak very much in champ select or in game so getting my role is worth the extra seconds, minutes of waiting.

Thanks for the info, had another question on jungle Elise...what's a good champ to stuff this chick? The stun + spider escape makes dueling her a big pain. Counter jungling I mean. Right now I could see Noct being pretty good at it.
Just get a jungler that can farm fast, so that counter-jungling is also a possibility if an opening presents itself (even with it not being that valuable anymore). Engaging her in a 1 vs 1 as a melee is rarely a good idea through early to mid game, but she falls off hard come late game (especially with how people built her for the role in Season 3) both in utility and damage scaling relative to other picks. Nocturne isn't really someone Elise should be afraid of.

Corki was too strong though. They should have nerfed his Q, ult damage and made his Q much cheaper to compensate instead of changing how Q works entirely.
No, changing how his Q works was the right call. Previously the only thing that mattered about that skill was whether you were in Corki's range, and if he missed it was because he goofed up his aim (somehow) rather than his opponent actively dodging a near-instant casted spell.

Good riddance and may Corki never come back.

ADC auto attack feel tiers:

S - Corki, Minigun Jinx, Draven, Varus, Sivir
A - Ashe, Graves, Quinn, Lucian
B - Tristana, Twitch, Ezreal, Urgot, Kog, Fishbones Jinx

Makes Karthus' auto attack feel good in comparison - Cait, Vayne, Miss Fortune,

Changing his Q was necessary to balance him, although I wish they changed it to something that didn't feel like ass to use.

Vayne's auto for ranged and Fiora's for melee are still the sweet spots for me, although I like Quinn's passive auto. Her normal auto feels weird :/

If only I wasn't bad at vayne.

Edwardo

ADC auto attack feel tiers:

S - Corki, Minigun Jinx, Draven, Varus, Sivir
A - Ashe, Graves, Quinn, Lucian
B - Tristana, Twitch, Ezreal, Urgot, Kog, Fishbones Jinx

Makes Karthus' auto attack feel good in comparison - Cait, Vayne, Miss Fortune,

Varus' is another one that I like alot too. Is Sivir's animation still the same since the rework? I used to play her all the time, but I haven't given her a try after they did the rework.

Subtle

I hate having an Ashe and Twitch in the same game. Same sound effect for both of their AAs so all you here CHYOO CHYOO CHYOO CHYOO /:

Just realised I'm not even in the top 5 on the wall of shame for this thread.

This semester needs to end soon so I can play more League and post dumb things.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea varus is super delicious

my favorite aa in the game is zyra tho. so planty

F4owNHS.png

leavenworth is the one that always kills me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom