• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic, but what is your avatar from?
6237620071212_192514_gcizo.jpg

Capcom's own screenshot magic.

Subtle

You are not Rengar, you are not Tryndamere, you are not Shaco. Stop throwing the game for us and GO MID WHEN WE HAVE THE LEAD. ty

BlazinAm

You are not Rengar, you are not Tryndamere, you are not Shaco. Stop throwing the game for us and GO MID WHEN WE HAVE THE LEAD. ty

nasus, shen, udyr, singed, shyvana, olaf, darius, zed all can split push really well. But if you have the numbers advantage just push the mid lane and end the game.

zkylon

zkylewd
man, I dunno why I do this to myself and queue with friends of a friend diamond players

fucking 16 year olds on my own team trolling me really gets on my nerves

then trying to give me advice

ughhh

Mothman91

First ranked game in like 2 months almost.

Went Wriggles this time for the jungle item. It seemed a bit slow in terms of gaining gold through the jungle against the other jungle items.

Anyway, felt like a boss with like 4k hp and almost 300armor/almost 200 MR.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
since everyone is just going to make me go ad carry all the time i'll just learn mf i guess.

What's with the recent ap support craze where they build ap items rather than support items and have terrible KDRs at the end. The above PIC is a good example.

Also why is Annie so popular support all of a sudden? Apart from the mega stun is she anything else?

When ever I go against a team doing that they start off really aggressive and then trail off at mid game. With a decent jungle you can also really take advantage of their heavy push early game.

Nekofrog

Banned

Shut Annie down so hard in lane that she just stopped coming mid after like 10 minutes.

Out of the last 9 ranked games I've done, I've won 8 of them. I'm afraid the other shoe is going to drop soon T_T

Edit: Also dangerously close to closing the win/loss gap for my total ranked matches. 80 losses vs 76 wins. I just want more wins than losses D:

twitch sucks right now. can't do anything with the range he has. mf seems good right now to me.

MF is such a throwaway ADC. Fits into specific teams comps that make use of her AoE, she's practically in ult bot because of how unsafe she is.

Even learn something like Varus, who I still think is good right now. Or Draven.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
i think miss fortune still gets decent single target damage out. reason i like her is that she can deal with lane bullies and still transition well into mid/late game. i don't think she's very unsafe either, you just need proper positioning. i have no interest in varus/draven/jinx/lucian so...yeah.

I wonder what Kassadin with old Wit's End would be like.

(They removed mana burn from Wit's End from either the patch or the patch after I joined hence why I'm wondering)

There's nothing bad with MF. She still has good single target damage with W and AA resets with Q. She just doesn't have a way to bail out of jail once someone catches to her unlike majority of ADCs.

It's why I always pick her when I go test some jungle clears in custom games. No way for her to stop me from sticking to her.

Boken

Banned
i think miss fortune still gets decent single target damage out. reason i like her is that she can deal with lane bullies and still transition well into mid/late game. i don't think she's very unsafe either, you just need proper positioning. i have no interest in varus/draven/jinx/lucian so...yeah.
What, join the Sivir waifu club

Guys pls stop getting baited by soda cop

le bip

Neo Member
Aaah I can't wait for Alliance to wreck the european LCS and for people to remember all of a sudden why Froggen is the best player in the world and why Wickd is the best western top laner.

Burt

Welp, another page proving that you should just play who you want because no one has any idea what they're talking about when it comes to which champions are good.

#teamtwitch

zkylon

zkylewd
most important thing about mf is learning to /taunt, wait for her to throw her hat, then walk when it's mid-air and see it land on her head super fast. most fun thing about mf

but yea, she's fine, I don't level her e until level 13 but she's pretty beast in lane if you can force trades. auto q auto is a shit ton of damage, specially when coupled with like nami's e it's pretty brutal.

she could use a small buff, I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom