• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kass nerfs? Didn't see them in patch notes.

Kassadin (PBE)
  • Null Sphere ( Q ) damage lowered to 80/100/120/140/160 from 80/115/150/185/220
  • Nether Blade ( W ) - reworked:
    • Passive now deals 30/45/60/75/90 ( 0.4 AP ) magic damage.
    • Active now reads "Kassadin charges his Nether Blade for his next attack, doubling it's passive damage to 60/90/120/150/180 (+.8 ) and restoring 20/25/30/35/40 mana. Mana restore triples to 60/75/90/105/120 againt champions [ note: also resets auto attack ]
    • mana cost reduced to 0 from 25 at all ranks.
    • Cooldown reduced to 9/8/7/6/5 from 12 at all ranks
  • Force Pulse damage lowered to 80/110/140/170/200 from 80/130/180/230/280

Zynx

I'm going to lol after we see 100% sunfire capes to 0% if the PBE changes go through. Wonder if Randiun's or Thornmail will be the replacement.

But what's making it surely "legit"?

Also, I've been trying to revive Maokai jungle. Tried twice and both times were success.

People actually played Shen jungle a long time ago. The main advantage is you can show up anywhere on the map for a counter-gank with a push of a button, all without having to ever interrupt your jungle pathing. The downside is that your clear speed is pretty garbage.

Not recommending it by any means, but it's not like it's some wild and crazy troll idea. It's just consistently underwhelming, especially since Jungle Shen is never likely to get enough itemization to be a serious split-push threat, which is most of the value of a late-game Shen out the window.

Mothman91

you tank stuff you gank stuff.

congrats you are a jungler.

image.php

How's the reset going to be? Soft or like another 10 game placement?

Nekofrog

Banned
That was awful. Remind me to just not queue for 10 minutes if people are fighting over mid that hard.

Edit: I also should not be playing skillshot champions as my first game after I just woke up.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
They do a soft reset that somewhat normalizes your ELO and wipes your rank. Then you play ten placement matches and they place you once more. Those placement matches take into account your old ELO.

How do you kill a Shyvana with 4500hp and 200 armor in 3v3's with a comp of Jax, Yauso, and Shyvana?

you fucking don't. they went triple botrk for ya boy but it just wasn't enough.

Huehuehuehue that sounds like a hugely entertaining game...for you.

In other news, I'm visiting the lady friend for Christmas in those fine United States, so add my NA account 'Program IX' if you wanna see what Dobkerablops and bip have been complaining about.

Gonna miss Loco, but I'm glad Quantic didn't make the cut. To take a team that couldn't qualify in Korea and say, "Well, this other region sucks, so lets just go qualify there!" shows a profound disrespect for an entire region's players.

It's frankly entirely the wrong-headed attitude; if you aren't good enough to qualify in your home region, you're just going to lose the international games when you run up against them, so what exactly are you even trying to accomplish? You aren't looking to be a champion, you aren't trying to compete, you're basically trying to go be a big fish in a small pond because you couldn't hack it out in the ocean.

The NA LCS has enough teams already who seem to be satisfied with lingering eternally as regional also-rans with no chance on the international stage, we don't need to trade off teams actually trying to better themselves to inherit one from another region, thanks.

yeah iunno id definitely put quantic forward as a team that wanted to better themselves

Profound disagreement. For as much shit as I give them, when Dignitas and CLG wanted to better themselves, they went to Korea and played against the best teams in the world to try and better themselves. Quantic was playing against the best teams in the world, and their goal was to go beat up on what they viewed as the wimps on the playground for the sake of an easy shake-down.

It's the same wrong-headed attitude you see from teams in OGN sometimes. "Oh, this season was really unfortunate for us because we got stuck in a tough group, otherwise I think we could have been champions." Oh, really? Because the teams that kicked your ass in group stage wouldn't have made it into the bracket and beaten you there, somehow? This is practically the hallmark of a perennial loser: this bizarre belief that they can somehow "luck" their way through and become champions without actually having to beat the best teams along the way.

Quantic wanted to do that on a whole new level: they didn't just want an easy group stage, they wanted an easy qualification straight through to Worlds. They wanted to forgo an entire season of playing highly competitive games that would have helped build their skills individually and as a team just to get a chance at losing to teams they couldn't beat back home on a bigger stage.

Shame on them.

Siyou

they put me against a challenger (team) and diamond I for their solo... On top of that, 2 plats, my team.... ALL SILVER (including myself). Please League, stop punishing me...

Boken

Banned
Gonna miss Loco, but I'm glad Quantic didn't make the cut. To take a team that couldn't qualify in Korea and say, "Well, this other region sucks, so lets just go qualify there!" shows a profound disrespect for an entire region's players.

It's frankly entirely the wrong-headed attitude; if you aren't good enough to qualify in your home region, you're just going to lose the international games when you run up against them, so what exactly are you even trying to accomplish? You aren't looking to be a champion, you aren't trying to compete, you're basically trying to go be a big fish in a small pond because you couldn't hack it out in the ocean.

The NA LCS has enough teams already who seem to be satisfied with lingering eternally as regional also-rans with no chance on the international stage, we don't need to trade off teams actually trying to better themselves to inherit one from another region, thanks.
I have to disagree too
For them it couldn't have been mere complacency as it's a huge social, professional and economic risk for them.

For Quantic, #1 Na lcs is do or die - where as staying in Korea means that even top 8 is great. We remember that Leeg is international, and that even Korean context follows with them

Lingering NA teams is why Quantic should've happened. Quantic had to win at costs, and be #1 at all costs. I don't know what happened to them but yhat's a different brand to what NA expects, and is important for the culture shock.

Ne way, I tried jojo's bizzare adventure. Guys pls

Ne way, I tried jojo's bizzare adventure. Guys pls

You mean like the manga or the fighting game? Because the fighting game isn't great other than being a companion piece to the manga. I mean, it's "great" because it has beat-for-beat perfect manga panel inserts in the fights, not because it's actually very well put together as a game.

Anyway, to me, Quantic has a loser's philosophy. A winner's philosophy is to say, "Because we lost, we need to train harder and make the necessary adjustments to become a better team. We need to practice against the best teams until we can beat them."

A loser's philosophy is to say, "Because we lost, we should go find weaker teams to play against who we can beat."

I'll admit, I'd rather have them than Dignitas or Velocity, and probably even Curse or CLG. I wouldn't really rather have them than the other Challenger teams they were competing against, though. I suppose a better way of putting it than, "I don't want to see them in NA" is "There are three teams in the Challenger circuit I'd rather see make it into LCS than them" because I'd still take them over the busted, complacent-ass teams we have wasting spots here.

Sol1dus

LoLGaf! Played for the first time last night with some of my friends (they're pretty good). This is my first MOBA ever. Any champions you guys used when you first started?

brian!

when quantic came over they got shit on by coast and velocity
they worked incredibly hard to be top in the challenger scene, like many hours per day, but were still kinda inconsistent

iunno where you are getting this loserz from korea thing from
like loco and suno are the only ones who were kinda pro players, w00ng dropped out of Quantic because he didn't feel like he was up to scratch
NA is a unique region to make ur living and brand in, it's where ppl pay the most attention (I could be incredibly wrong about this, I'm probably wrong about this), it's definitely more sustainable than Korea (insofar as something like this can be sustainable)

like Quantic was not strong whatsoever when they came over; they literally embody ur crazy winner's philosophy

I mean I don't doubt quantic the organization was salivating at the thought of importing "koreans" or whatever, but the reality of the situation was never near what the internet was dreaming up in the beginning

like if anything the new velocity kinda fits that mold a lot better

if the "endgoal" for players is to win worlds that's brutally sad (I C YOU TPA), ppl like regi n hotshot know u gotta get paid, you have a lot of ppl getting boxed out of their temporary lol careers but locodoco is unique in his willingness to be THE TMI CHAMPION OF LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, pour a 40 for all the fallen league players who g0t chewed up and spit out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom