• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Where is Type2 these days? I need that Poppy jungle build. :)

edit: Yay snow skins. I may buy Annie skin. Getting pretty decent with her as support.

I want the ice shyvana though.

whos the bristleback of lol

i need someone who the other team cant kill and if they try they just die to you

you can dive and get kills at like lvl 1 and late game is the most annoying asshole ever

zkylon

zkylewd

i need someone who the other team cant kill and if they try they just die to you

you can dive and get kills at like lvl 1 and late game is the most annoying asshole ever

udyr?

I dunno shit about dota but I'd label him as an asshole for sure

DeadNames

Banned
I want to build a hydra. I really do but shiv + IE has been working so well and if the game isn't over by then I usually find the need to build a defensive item.

Attackspeed first is almost mandatory for the Q cooldown.

Wait, his q scales on attack speed? Damn. I was thinking black cleaver could be good on him.

Leezard

I almost never get to play top and feel like an idiot half the time I do but I absolutely crushed Riven playing Darius and I've barely played him as well.
Darius is one of the few that can beat riven quite easily. She will need ganks. Too bad Darius is kind of terrible.

garath

Wait, his q scales on attack speed? Damn. I was thinking black cleaver could be good on him.

His Q has 100% AD scaling but the cooldown is lowered by attack speed. And it's his main (only?) source of damage so it's vital to get that cooldown low enough.

I've started running an attackspeed red runepage on him and I like it. Lets me buy defensive boots instead of bezerker greaves and still have a great Q cooldown with just shiv.

I've seen some people try to start botrk on him but it doesn't seem to pan out well.

Delodax

Think Singed fits the bill. Slowly killing those foolish enough to chase him with his poison trail....

Free rotation:

Annie
Ashe
Nunu
Morgana
Sona
Orianna
Trundle
Draven
Sejuani
Volibear

Sale:

Volibear, Irelia, Janna
Frosted Ezreal, Frostfire Annie, Frostqueen Janna.

I think I'll try out Volibear and see if I want to buy him on sale. I need to work on ganking anyway. Also, kind of like Frostfire Annie, but I haven't given in to buying skins yet...

Mothman91

Free rotation:

Annie
Ashe
Nunu
Morgana
Sona
Orianna
Trundle
Draven
Sejuani
Volibear

Sale:

Volibear, Irelia, Janna
Frosted Ezreal, Frostfire Annie, Frostqueen Janna.

I think I'll try out Volibear and see if I want to buy him on sale. I need to work on ganking anyway. Also, kind of like Frostfire Annie, but I haven't given in to buying skins yet...
Incoming fail Shockwaves. Happened with my friend twice in one match.

Nekofrog

Banned
Definitely going to be giving Voli a shot.

Definitely not going to act like every other Voli I've ever seen and just charge in 1v3 giving no fucks and wondering why I die so fast. I'll leave that to my Olaf.

garath

drawkcaB

wow. That's a huge base damage nerf. Biggest ever??

I kind of like what they are doing with his nether blade though. It's a nerf that you don't get mana back passively anymore but it's a big auto attack damage boost.

Only until you see how much damage they shifted to his W. They're forcing him to stick around to deal damage. And thank the fucking Matrix - visage nerfs. Would have like a nerf to the healing bonus and a slight buff to the hp regen. Sunfire nerf is dumb as hell. It was too strong early, not good late: 20+(2.5per level). Little reason to pick it over Randuin's now.

Nekofrog

Banned
Welp, there went Sunfire as an item. Was nice to know ya.

At level 18 it doesn't matter, but nobody buys sunfire for its damage at level 18, they buy it for the damage early on. Now that's gone. I don't see it being a worthwhile purchase for anyone at any point in the game anymore. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

zkylon

zkylewd
trinity force kassadin incoming?

oh and anivia q missile speed increased to 1400. that's awesome, that's another really sexy buff to an already fine bird. still gotta find her the right build. I don't like roa+tear, takes too long to ramp up, but roa+chalice is boring too. I hate having to buy roa on her, just like with annie, but they just feel so weak without it

bjaelke

I don't necessarily think it's the biggest of nerfs to Sunfire. If you rush it as your first item you have it at level 7-8? That's 32-33 damage each second. You'd have to stick around your target for 14 seconds before the difference reaches 100 damage before calculating in resistances.

I don't necessarily think it's the biggest of nerfs to Sunfire. If you rush it as your first item you have it at level 7-8? That's 32-33 damage each second. You'd have to stick around your target for 14 seconds before the difference reaches 100 damage before calculating in resistances.

I'm surprised they felt the item was overpowered such that it needed a nerf in the first place.

bjaelke

HU9v9Cf.png

New way to show server notifications. Clicking on the exclamation mark brings down the box with the headline which can then be clicked again to reveal the text.

Quite annoying tbh.

garath

first Yasuo game, laned against armour stacking Taric top. More armour than I had AD from level 2 on.

urgh

Kind of sucks for Yasuo, the only armor pen worthwhile for him is Last Whisper. CDR is a wasted stat.

I guess you could argue for Black Cleaver for the other stats but meh. Guess that's why they built it into his ult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom