• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
yup

3333333.png

doge got a leash

doesn't fix what's wrong with him. He's still gonna be impossible to shove out of lane.

Just means you're going to have to walk a little bit closer to one shot carries late game while being invincible.

zkylon

zkylewd
OUCH.

edit: wow at that Riven nerf. Did she lose 60dmg with her level 1 Q combo? Am I reading that correctly? Might not be so bad but it looks like Riven will have to play smarter now with regards to trades pre 6. I'm okay with that.
nope because she now scales off her total ad instead of bonus ad

like, if she starts with like 70-80 ad from base ad+masteries/runes and doran's blade, she adds .4 of that to her damage, so that is actually 90 more damage to her q combo.

before it'd be .75 off her bonus ad, so it'd be that 55 base damage + .75 off her 15 ad from doran blade or something for 30 more damage, so it evens out at early game. I always forget if masteries and runes count as bonus ad but I think it's around the same numbers

it's more or less the same early game, but seems like it'll be pretty sizeable nerf for her late game, and the e nerf is kinda nice.

doesn't fix what's wrong with him. He's still gonna be impossible to shove out of lane.

Just means you're going to have to walk a little bit closer to one shot carries late game while being invincible.
I personally kind of hate these late game monsters that put so much pressure on you to destroy in lane. all the vaynes and karthuses and nasus and kassadin and shit, I don't like them at all

I mean it's fun to dump on a karthus but it's so sad to lose because you ran out of time. I'm being a bit simplistic but it always ends up feeling like that

I personally kind of hate these late game monsters that put so much pressure on you to destroy in lane. all the vaynes and karthuses and nasus and shit, I don't like them at all

Except Karthus is way easier to shit on than the other two. Vayne's probably in a rough spot right now, but Nasus is and still will be ridiculous. He discourages interaction in lane and eventually becomes an unmoveable object that's practically impossible to gank when he gets some levels. Such a poorly designed champion.

zkylon

zkylewd
Except Karthus is way easier to shit on than the other two. Vayne's probably in a rough spot right now, but Nasus is and still will be ridiculous. He discourages interaction in lane and eventually becomes an unmoveable object that's practically impossible to gank when he gets some levels. Such a poorly designed champion.

yup pretty much

kassadin is the same shit mid. he'll get like 30 cs by ten minutes

still come back and wreck your team

scy

like, if she starts with like 70-80 ad from base ad+masteries/runes and doran's blade, she adds .4 of that to her damage, so that is actually 90 more damage to her q combo.

before it'd be .75 off her bonus ad, so it'd be that 55 base damage + .75 off her 15 ad from doran blade or something for 30 more damage, so it evens out at early game. I always forget if masteries and runes count as bonus ad but I think it's around the same numbers

it's more or less the same early game, but seems like it'll be pretty sizeable nerf for her late game, and the e nerf is kinda nice.

Just from running it in a sample game, it was ~6 damage different at Rank 1 (~48 per hit vs ~42) and up to ~85 difference at practically full build at 18 (331 vs 246).

45% total AD would make it practically the same early game (~48 vs ~46) while not making the late game quite so big (331 vs ~302). Of course, I'd have to play her out to see if that's even a relevant loss. Like, it could just be overkill damage getting reduced so it might ultimately not matter that much.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

it will make it much harder for him to get in range of carries to shut them down. current wither is just easy to fire off because of its range and its impact is devastating. having a short range on it opens up at least the potential for nasus to be kited or zoned.

Well Kassadin's at least getting wrecked this patch.

I just find their unwillingness to properly nerf Nasus and address what exactly is too strong about him and what makes him unfun to play against pretty annoying.

it will make it much harder for him to get in range of carries to shut them down. current wither is just easy to fire off because of its range and its impact is devastating. having a short range on it opens up at least the potential for nasus to be kited or zoned.

That's not my problem with him. My problem with him is in lane. I have no problem with Nasus being super strong late game, as long as it's not a free ride for him to get there, which it is currently. Unless you really just dump on him at level 2 or 3 you can;t shove him out of lane. He just free farms under tower for easy stacks.

zkylon

zkylewd
Just from running it in a sample game, it was ~6 damage different at Rank 1 (~48 per hit vs ~42) and up to ~85 difference at practically full build at 18 (331 vs 246).

45% total AD would make it practically the same early game (~48 vs ~46) while not making the late game quite so big (331 vs ~302). Of course, I'd have to play her out to see if that's even a relevant loss. Like, it could just be overkill damage getting reduced so it might ultimately not matter that much.
plus I think you're not counting extra ad from her ultimate

I feel like the q change is just gonna make her more snowball reliant, but it's not gonna be that cray.

I don't like the shyvana nerf, I feel like long term they will either have to make her so weak she's unplayable, or rework her. The problem is her kit is so face roll. They need to put more damage into her eyes because it's her only skill shot...

Kinda lame that the dragons maim source of damage is slapping you while being in your presence. Not breathing fire or anything.

I would almost suggest making q a straight line gap closer that did damage in a direction.

Quite frankly shyvana should be a champ that builds bruiser, not purely tanky.

Edit: how to fix nasus:

1. Q stacks have a limit per character level, (20 x level) and when you die your q stacks drop back to this limit from whatever they were.

2. Wither is a skill shot similar to syndras q but a bit slower.

oic! thanks for clarification.

Mothman91

Hmm, love taps to both Shyv/Nasus?

I see how it is Riot, first you like to toy with me then out of nowhere you like to hit me like a hammer.

The Wither nerf actually hits Nasus' laning pretty hard. Now pretty much every ranged auto attacker will outrange him and he won't be able to do shit about it. Send something like Kennen or Nidalee top and watch him slowly die. He's also about to lose 10% CDR from his core build thanks to the Visage nerf, so that hurts him too specially vs AP.

Now all we need is to fix masteries and see the rune changes and maybe we can turn doge into a chiuahua.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'd have thought as a Syndra and Lux player you would be begging people not to play Rengar :p
having a rengar in the enemy turns the game into that resident evil 3 survival horror shit where suddenly a big fat monster jumps out a window to give you a bloody hug

plus I don't really play lux anymore ever since an enemy katarina told me she's no fun

The Wither nerf actually hits Nasus' laning pretty hard. Now pretty much every ranged auto attacker will outrange him and he won't be able to do shit about it. Send something like Kennen or Nidalee top and watch him slowly die. He's also about to lose 10% CDR from his core build thanks to the Visage nerf, so that hurts him too specially vs AP.

Now all we need is to fix masteries and see the rune changes and maybe we can turn doge into a chiuahua.
really excited about the rune changes

playing mage will be a lot more fun if people aren't running mr blues all the time

Would Rylais + Liandrys on Nami make me a troll?
isn't rylais kind of a waste?

like I dunno how it stacks with tidecaller blessing slow but seems kinda wasteful.

just go dfg and be a man

dimb

That's not my problem with him. My problem with him is in lane. I have no problem with Nasus being super strong late game, as long as it's not a free ride for him to get there, which it is currently. Unless you really just dump on him at level 2 or 3 you can;t shove him out of lane. He just free farms under tower for easy stacks.
this nerf makes his laning harder too. the only thing that makes a safe lane poorly designed is when it can guarantee the late game dominance nasus can.

also, lol at sending kennen or nidalee against nasus because of this wither change.

Kennen and Nidalee would hardly tickle Nasus.

The only way to beat Nasus in lane right now is to try and dump on him at level 2 or 3. After that he just free farms.

Well, on the bright side Kass and Eve are getting deleted so that's two more bans that people will spend on Nasus so technically that nerfs him.

dimb

What then? Back to top mages?

Nidalee would work if AD Nid wasn't shit, I guess. Aside from Nasus top ain't my thing.
stop trying to counter things and just play strong top laners. doran shield is too strong on sustain top laners for early AA harass to be valuable.

So Riven's Q ratio scales with rank from 0.4 AD to 0.6 AD.

Riven's nerfs confirmed as love taps.
The dash nerf is pretty meaningfull...

If you're shit with Riven. People like Faker and BoxBox? They're not nerfing shit lol.

Well I guess it's time to get good at Riven! I gotta justify that bunny girl skin.

Arc

LOLGAF, I'd like to declare myself a beginner to intermediate player seeking champion advice. Any suggestions for a good bursty mage I could play as mid? I've been having a blast with Annie but I'd like to try some more champions.

Leezard

LOLGAF, I'd like to declare myself a beginner to intermediate player seeking champion advice. Any suggestions for a good bursty mage I could play as mid? I've been having a blast with Annie but I'd like to try some more champions.

Syndra and Orianna are both good choices.

Newt

Kayle.

zkylon

zkylewd
gragas and syndra are pretty strong atm

Arc

Thanks for the suggestions! Is there a consensus on which League fan site tends to have the best champion guides? Or does it usually just vary from guide to guide?

Ziggs.

Thanks for the suggestions! Is there a consensus on which League fan site tends to have the best champion guides? Or does it usually just vary from guide to guide?

I use lolking. Good site.

dimb

Try Lux. Low IP entry level and not too hard to pick up. Otherwise Kayle is a good choice but slightly more nuanced.

stop trying to counter things and just play strong top laners. doran shield is too strong on sustain top laners for early AA harass to be valuable.
I don't, I just love theorycrafting :C

I'd just pick something like Shyvanna and be done with it. That or play like a retard and do Lanewick.

these mothafuckas in normals. I swear.

I get a Yauso and Gangplank vs a Sejunai and Voli who build all tank. Armor and HP stackin.

Yet neither of them gets an IE or a LW despite my repeated requests. They then go on to say, "Sej/Voli so stacked." Well no shit. You didn't buy any damage items (PD's and Shiv's mostly and a BoTRK).

GAF, pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom