• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtle

so draven says "i dont do subtle" haha I get it!

Sad at the Riven nerfs. Where are the Mundo nerfs? First time playing against a Mundo top and he gets like 100 free AD from a super spammable skill WTF? W/e i'll keep spamming river while i can!

Mmm.

How is Viktor?

I'm thinking about trying a new champ and it has been a long time since the last time I saw a Viktor. (I have seen a lot more Udyr's, Sion's and Poppy's than Viktor's.)

zkylon

zkylewd
Mmm.

How is Viktor?

I'm thinking about trying a new champ and it has been a long time since the last time I saw a Viktor. (I have seen a lot more Udyr's, Sion's and Poppy's than Viktor's.)

I think he's actually pretty cool, but he loses a lot of matchups against the strong mid laners like orianna or syndra or gragas. he might be really good top, too, but I wouldn't know about that

I'd buy him but I have a friend that has only viktor to play mid and he made me promise I wouldn't take vik away from him :/

ALN1031

Mmm.

How is Viktor?

Viktor has pretty good damage and his stun is very good to drop in a fight, along with his ulti. He suffers in lane though from having mainly low ranged spells. He can harass well with laser, but unless the enemy runs into your field you're gonna have trouble finishing him. He's pretty good at denying people who try to dive him due to his field though.

Haven't played him in a while, but I remember those being my thoughts when I did.

How do you play against Heimer? Two games in a row my mid got bodied. The 2nd game I jungled and couldn't really gank because his turrets were putting heavy damage on us.

zkylon

zkylewd
How do you play against Heimer? Two games in a row my mid got bodied. The 2nd game I jungled and couldn't really gank because his turrets were putting heavy damage on us.
push him a lot so he can't just set 2/3 turrets and afk poke you under turret. try to use your aoe to hit his turrets and just kill them asap.

it's what's worked best for me, it's kinda the same as ziggs or nidalee, the moment you're stuck under turret you're fucked

I'll buy Viktor then, I think it'll be fun to learn to play him.

push him a lot so he can't just set 2/3 turrets and afk poke you under turret. try to use your aoe to hit his turrets and just kill them asap.

it's what's worked best for me, it's kinda the same as ziggs or nidalee, the moment you're stuck under turret you're fucked

This made me remember something and laugh.

I was playing Sivir, doing fine, when I hear my friend (who was playing mid) complaining about Heimer, and then he ask me "How the fuck you deal with Heimer?!", and I was very focused in what I was doing so I just said "ahhh, just don't let him push you under tower or you're fucked", then he suddenly yells "DONT YOU SAY", so I actually look at him, and see him suffering under tower, and I said "oh, you're fucked then." in a neutral voice. He stayed mad to me for the rest of the day, lol.worth it

Blizzard

Banned
I come back to this thread and champions I like are getting nerfed! Darn you, snowdown!

And don't knock that Eve skin! It's my favorite, and is usually the sign of a good Eve player when it shows up. :p

bjaelke

Tiebreaker matches coming up on OGN today.

fx1TmKy.jpg

Rosenskjold

As infuriating as the game can be, as hilarious it can be when you play normals and don't take it too seriously. Great way to find people who are worth ranking duoing with eg. they don't flame.

ps: Aristocrat vayne skin is nr. 1 vayne skin

That CJ Blaze vs SKT T1 S game was crazy. The Throw. The counter throw. The counter throw throw.

CJ Blaze completely turned a match with one Nidalee spear gibbing SKT1 ADC.

Of course, that's the power of such a high skill cap champion like Nidalee. It's totally not like you can just spam spears in the general direction of the other team until one hits and you get a free objective. Not like that at all. Because that would be overpowered.

An entire culling does less damage than one low cool down spear.

Raxious

God, why are most of the players that play Ranked fucking retarded? Hell I've been stuck in Silver V for ages cause I keep ending up with these tards who have absolutely no idea how to play.

God, why are most of the players that play Ranked fucking retarded? Hell I've been stuck in Silver V for ages cause I keep ending up with these tards who have absolutely no idea how to play.

If you've been in silver 5 for "ages" it's not because of "tards". If you are a positive, non toxic, non feeding, non afking player, there is a 5/9 chance that if there is a feeder/afk/troll in your game they will be on the other team and so you will slowly rise in elo.

Just find a playstyle that works for you. Maybe play Shyvana jungle, farm up a storm and then dive bot at level 6. Maybe play Khazix jungle and camp mid all game, take all the kills, and then carry teamfights. Maybe just spam Taric support and don't feed. I'd wager that would do you more good in silver than the majority of roles, pretty hard to screw up Taric support.

Nekofrog

Banned
If you've been in silver 5 for "ages" it's not because of "tards". If you are a positive, non toxic, non feeding, non afking player, there is a 5/9 chance that if there is a feeder/afk/troll in your game they will be on the other team and so you will slowly rise in elo.

Just find a playstyle that works for you. Maybe play Shyvana jungle, farm up a storm and then dive bot at level 6. Maybe play Khazix jungle and camp mid all game, take all the kills, and then carry teamfights. Maybe just spam Taric support and don't feed. I'd wager that would do you more good in silver than the majority of roles, pretty hard to screw up Taric support.

Nah, I've found more unskilled players in Silver V than I did anywhere in bronze. I've noticed a lot of players who don't even have complete rune pages. They either got lucky in their quals and skipped Bronze, or got carried by a friend into silver.

Boken

Banned
Nah, I've found more unskilled players in Silver V than I did anywhere in bronze. I've noticed a lot of players who don't even have complete rune pages. They either got lucky in their quals and skipped Bronze, or got carried by a friend into silver.

thats not his point
theres 9 other players in the game

only 4 are on your team, 5 are on the enemie's

the power of statistics are on your side

Nekofrog

Banned
thats not his point
theres 9 other players in the game

only 4 are on your team, 5 are on the enemie's

the power of statistics are on your side

Yeah, I was just disputing the fact that there aren't a lot of unskilled players in silver 5.

Since I hit silver I've seen more people who don't know:

1. As Jungler, my bluebuff is generally yours as a mid AP champ. Pinging it, asking if they want it, etc, all goes ignored.
2. Don't know/don't care about watching the opposite buff ("why?")
3. Don't know/want to leash.

Just basic, basic stuff that I see a lot more of in S5 than anywhere in bronze.

In Silver 5 you're still mostly playing with Bronze people, nothing has changed aside from the fact that you can't fall off.

If you actually crawled your way to S5 you can get out of there easy.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Look at all these ribbonless ragaholics talking about staying positive.

i'm so positive i'm toxic about how positive i am.

1. As Jungler, my bluebuff is generally yours as a mid AP champ. Pinging it, asking if they want it, etc, all goes ignored.
so that means you invade their buffs every time right, since their mid wont be there on time or respond to pings.

right?

Raxious

I tend to go for ADC, love the role and I'm pretty good at it. The problem lies in the fact that I usually end up with someone who's completely incapable of playing the game. A lot of the times I get players who troll pick simply because they are last pick. Hell, I had a freaking soraka mid who did nothing but tower hug, not calling ss and not picking up any farm.

Rosenskjold

I'm just gonna chip in here on the S5 debate. I have the same experience now that I've started to climb bronze. I'd rather get teamed up with people who are also climbing bronze 2 and 1, instead of with S5 who are stuck there because they somehow managed to get out of bronze.

You sound like the kind of player I'd rather not team up with though nekofrog, all your posts are complains about other players. Maybe just focus on your own play, encourage teamplay and help people who are falling behind in lanes instead of flaming away (which I kinda have a feeling you do in games). In my experience, when you stop flaming and keep encouraging people, a lot of games can be turned around in mid/late because the other team often start flaming/blaiming and people start roaming on their own.

Nekofrog

Banned
I'm just gonna chip in here on the S5 debate. I have the same experience now that I've started to climb bronze. I'd rather get teamed up with people who are also climbing bronze 2 and 1, instead of with S5 who are stuck there because they somehow managed to get out of bronze.

You sound like the kind of player I'd rather not team up with though nekofrog, all your posts are complains about other players. Maybe just focus on your own play, encourage teamplay and help people who are falling behind in lanes instead of flaming away (which I kinda have a feeling you do in games). In my experience, when you stop flaming and keep encouraging people, a lot of games can be turned around in mid/late because the other team often start flaming/blaiming and people start roaming on their own.

Nice assumptions. I'm usually the most positive person on my team (to the point where I get called unrealistic, need to just give up, etc).

so that means you invade their buffs every time right, since their mid wont be there on time or respond to pings.

right?

I always assume that the jungler opposite to me is better than me, so no not every time.

I tend to go for ADC, love the role and I'm pretty good at it. The problem lies in the fact that I usually end up with someone who's completely incapable of playing the game. A lot of the times I get players who troll pick simply because they are last pick. Hell, I had a freaking soraka mid who did nothing but tower hug, not calling ss and not picking up any farm.

The other teams also get trolls like soraka mid. You probably would rationalize it at the time as "oh well we were winning anyway" and forget that it happened.

I agree that silver 5 is an elo hell. It's much worse than bronze 1. When I got into it, I had a really bad run of games and my mmr dropped through the floor, but I slowly picked it up, until I got to the point where I legitimately felt I was better than the other players in silver 5. And when I reached that point, I climbed into silver 4 three different times. If you're legitimately better than them, you will eventually get out with a good run of games.

Also pro tip: if you're frustrated and having a bad day, nothing wrong with just filling whatever your team needs and just not feeding for a couple games. No point going on tilt when you can just play one of the easier sups and rely on your mid/jungler to make plays. Nothing worse than getting angry, trying too hard to carry, spamming mid or feed and then just collapsing and causing your team to lose. Just play a bit of sup, your team will save you eventually and you'll have some momentum going forward.

Nekofrog

Banned
I'll probably stream a few games so you can evaluate my play if anyone wants to. I'd do it now but I forgot to set up my twitch info into OBS after I got my new hard drive.

You need to maintain your positive attitude to keep your ribbon. Apparently.

I didn't lose it. I just never got it in NA. My idea is that while lvling up I played mostly ARAM and that the honor got there doesn't really count.

The other teams also get trolls like soraka mid. You probably would rationalize it at the time as "oh well we were winning anyway" and forget that it happened.

I had a team in silver V (where I still am :'( ) with a troll last pick mid Janna. We still won. If yo are better and carry you may be able to make up for weaker lanes.
Also trollers or not you can't win 100% of your games. And though everyone prefer to win you just have to accept it sometimes.
But sure when you're on a losing streak it's more difficult to be positive.

Sad at the Riven nerfs. Where are the Mundo nerfs? First time playing against a Mundo top and he gets like 100 free AD from a super spammable skill WTF? W/e i'll keep spamming river while i can!

Riven nerfs are totally necessary. I actually think they didn't hit Shyvana the right way. Making W deal less % damage to champs would fix her. The % health damage on E is what allows her to build tanky and still do damage and they only hit the base on that.

Mundo is powerful but I am not sure about OP yet.

Nekofrog

Banned
Yasuo just doesnt do anything noteworthy.

In this case, throwing the game was pretty noteworthy.

1. Pinged him off baron because they were coming, he stayed on.
2. Told him not to solo baron after he said he was going to go solo baron (even after seeing them coming)
3. Pinged him out of their base after taking the inhib because Olaf had just come up and Panth was about to come up, but decided to tank bot turret instead.
4. Pinged him out of our jungle, even went myself to shurelya him out but he turned back around and engaged. Afterwards I told him that it wasn't a good engage because it was 4v5. "WHO WASNT THERE" "... if you looked at your minimap you'd have seen Fiddle wasn't here".

:\

I feel like Ez and I did a tremendous job bot lane against the super poke of Zilean and Lucian.

Yasuo was decent when he would listen, and could make plays well. But he seemed to have this bug that told him to do dumb things a lot. Rest of the team was good, too.

garath

Yasuo just doesnt do anything noteworthy.

I think we'll see him shine in the proper teamcomps. Malphite ult followed by Yasuo ult will be massive damage to everyone caught in it. Also it ensures instant gap closer to get him into the fight. The ult is pretty long range.

But who knows. I tend to like the champ. He's fun and does a lot of damage once he has his shiv and IE.

DeadNames

Banned
I feel like yasuo fails when built as a melee carry. The other ones like trynd, yi, and fiora all have some sort of invincibility frames. Yasuo has none. He needs to get right into the action to build up a whirlwind. Thats why I'm thinking of building him like a bruiser. Can do decent damage and can survive in a team fight.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I feel like yasuo fails when built as a melee carry. The other ones like trynd, yi, and fiora all have some sort of invincibility frames. Yasuo has none. He needs to get right into the action to build up a whirlwind. Thats why I'm thinking of building him like a bruiser. Can do decent damage and can survive in a team fight.
There are other bruisers with higher mobility and better utility...so why bother to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom