• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I duo'd with another Gold friend. I went Ez while he supported me as Alistar.

I played too much ARAM. I can't CS anymore. Holy balls I had 80cs at 13mins without much pressure. I was playing like Wood league.

MEANWHILE

because Riot wants to say "FUCK YOU" to the enemy team

j1HZ4XS.jpg

this matchmaking I don't even

much pressure wow

Jenga

Banned
his laning is pretty shit though
I'm a mediocre player, but so far I've had no real issues laning against anyone. Even against the know-it-alls who actually know how to pop his shield.

Just poke em out of lane if they're melee and aren't riven/renek or just poke/last hit minions if they get smart and pop the shield.

Played the new Diana skin on PBE.

Really great. the particles are gorgeous. 975RP Diana skin confirmed better than 1350 RP Riven skin (seriously that Riven skin shouldn't be 1350 RP :/)

Leezard

Played the new Diana skin on PBE.

Really great. the particles are gorgeous. 975RP Diana skin confirmed better than 1350 RP Riven skin (seriously that Riven skin shouldn't be 1350 RP :/)

Wow, it's 1350? I know a Riven diehard who thinks it's great and will buy it at a high price, but that seems a bit out of place. Does the Riven skin have any new particles?

Wow, it's 1350? I know a Riven diehard who thinks it's great and will buy it at a high price, but that seems a bit out of place. Does the Riven skin have any new particles?

it has some new particles yeah, but it's just not impressive.

The Diana skin is gorgeous though. amazing particles.

was playing with scy and he didn't seem too impressed either.

Type2

EST.

My time is generally very limited. It's why losing streaks frustrate me :)

I get a game or two on Monday - one at 5:30 and one at ~7pm, 1-2 on Wed similar times. Generally I'll get a few more Friday night from 4:30 till around 9:30. From there it's just whenever I get some time away from the wife and kid :)

I'd definitely be down to play a few games. I'll be on Friday evening if you're around.

edit: uuuuughh. I can't even catch a break. Play Vi, crush the early game. Feed our rengar and our Ziggs. Get fed myself. Buy a little damage. I'm crushing people, wer'e getting every dragon and most of the buffs but our Cait just suicides all over the place and the rengar just stops farming and roams. Eventually we lose an inhib but so what, the game is still really really even. Team surrenders. Are you kidding me??? Fucking premades.
I'm down to play Friday. I'm in pst time.

Is mystery skin working for anyone else?

I couldn't send it to anyone of my friends. (Fuck this shit, at the end I send them a skin I thought they wanted)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Snowdown time! Now I can finally buy Silent Night Sona!!!!

(RP purchases are temporarily disabled)

God damn it riot....

Highest base ad so you build attack speed to get more autos off what's the problem... :p

I could almost forgive experimenting with AD Cho, but Warmog's as his first defensive item? Gotta take advantage of all those free resistances Cho has by shoring up his piddy HP. Oh wait...

DeadNames

Banned
I hate when I forget to ban Riven. I absolutely hate it, especially when I'm first timing a champ.

Wish me luck guys. Trying my top lane Yasuo build.

DeadNames

Banned
nIgSdK2.jpg

So I really like Yasuo. That was such an intense game. Every time I was fighting I felt like I was mechanically better than Riven. Pulled off some sick dunks (seriously, you can make plays so awesome with Yasuo) and dodged many a Nunu snowball.

I don't know if I like BORK on him. It gives nice AS/Sustain, but I can just get a vamp scepter and then get SS/Atma's. I wanted to finish my Warmogs, but we stomped them too hard. Shyvana was AFK for a while in the beginning too.

Jenga

Banned
So who're gonna be the next bans after the next patch of "everyone considered OP gets touched in some form"

probably mundo and elise personally

DeadNames

Banned
So who're gonna be the next bans after the next patch of "everyone considered OP gets touched in some form"

Elise has always been that ban just because she has so much stuff in her kit. Personally I don't think she's op.

I think it'll be Mundo and Rengar for sure.

nIgSdK2.jpg

So I really like Yasuo. That was such an intense game. Every time I was fighting I felt like I was mechanically better than Riven. Pulled off some sick dunks (seriously, you can make plays so awesome with Yasuo) and dodged many a Nunu snowball.

I don't know if I like BORK on him. It gives nice AS/Sustain, but I can just get a vamp scepter and then get SS/Atma's. I wanted to finish my Warmogs, but we stomped them too hard. Shyvana was AFK for a while in the beginning too.

why would you but Atma's and Warmogs? And BotRK first? :/

Just buy Shiv and IE.

zkylon

zkylewd

ziggs and nidalee

with the sustain kings nerfed poke comps might turn impossible to deal with and we'll be crying for assassin buffs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom