• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
every other play by play rivington does is just something that hasn't/isn't happening.

drawkcaB

Not a fan at all of CLG's composition in that match. NA teams would do themselves a huge favour learning how to compose sensical teams.

Not a fan at all of CLG's composition in that match. NA teams would do themselves a huge favour learning how to compose sensical teams.
It was a siege/poke comp... which they barely sieged with. The like two times they actually sieged they wrecked and almost won, but the game got to a point where even if they sieged they couldn't do shit.

Doesn't help that Dexter was so fucking behind from getting counterjungled for 40 minutes that by 60 minutes he had barely finished 3 items.

Jenga

Banned
Who's next on the nerf block? Placing bets on Renekton, Mundo, and Rengar.
Renek's escape the nerf bat so much I don't think he'll get nerfed. Rengar and Mundo tho are probably almost priority one on the new perma ban list after this patch ships tho

DeadNames

Banned
Renek's escape the nerf bat so much I don't think he'll get nerfed. Rengar and Mundo tho are probably almost priority one on the new perma ban list after this patch ships tho

Same with Ori. I don't know how they haven't been nerfed. It's quite frustrating.

ALN1031

Same with Ori. I don't know how they haven't been nerfed. It's quite frustrating.

I think Ori offers a little too much for very little drawbacks. Very safe laning, her ultimate can win teamfights for her team by itself, she offers chasing/retreating power with W, potent sustained damage with her Q-W combo, and a shield to protect people. She even has damaging autoattacks so she can harass you in lane without losing mana.

zkylon

zkylewd
She dominated in S2 and has dominated S3... Too much damage and utility IMO.
steal blue buff and she'll be miserable, gank her and she has no escapes, she has no hard cc outside of her ultimate and her damage is shit if she doesn't get farmed up

she's really strong and really safe for sure but that doesn't mean she's op

ALN1031

steal blue buff and she'll be miserable, gank her and she has no escapes, she has no hard cc outside of her ultimate and her damage is shit if she doesn't get farmed up

she's really strong and really safe for sure but that doesn't mean she's op

Nah, with chalice/athene's Ori mana costs are no problem, unless you are dumb and spam her skills willy-nilly, which you shouldn't need because your autos will hurt enough. Mid lane is the shortest lane as well, and unless you're literally up to the enemy turret, just shielding yourself and turning W on will allow you to escape almost all ganks, barring the godlike gankers like J4 and such.

I never said he needed it.

And to be honest, he's been a dominant force all season and does tons of damage while being tanky and resourceless.

Edit: and mobile and has pretty good sustain.

he also doesn't have a real passive.

do we have to have the "resourceless doesn't automatically mean you're better" conversation again?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Stay away from fed Syndra?
nah, synda had nothing to do with lulu. best fights for clg were when syndra blew all her spells on lulu, but that was only because syndra was out of position. aphro/double still got crushed that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom