• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALN1031

ziggs is such an asshole champion

I just bought him

I feel bad already

ah that's fair

Try rushing lich bane on him and throwing all your spells on one guy. Laugh afterwards lololol.

EDIT: Did... did... did Brokenshard just die to Elder Lizard 1 v 1?

ALN1031

I used to buy a lich bane on ziggs. It's good situationally, but you're not always able to land that auto safely, and I feel like more mpen is better.

Yeah, I understand, when I play Ziggs though, I usually dominate my lane hard, and the Lich Bane provides an extremely powerful harass tool. Usually when I get it, the enemy either dies or can't stay in lane at all. I usually find ways to use the auto safely as well, I usually have people try to dive me on Ziggs, so I can kite and auto them with Lich Bane pretty well. Extremely powerful burst too, I outburst a lot of mids with Lich Bane procs+passive.

EDIT: Also, Lich Bane Ziggs is the best tower destroyer I've seen in the game. He just melts turrets.

2nd EDIT: EGEGEGEGEEGGEGEGEGEGGEGEE

ALN1031

game 2 to EG. They have the momentum now. Pobelter looked really good, Krepo too. Snoopeh's Olaf is really good.

Brokenshard definitely playing on tilt.

Yeah I feel bad for DTG, especially Westrice, I feel like he has something to prove since the time he was kicked off Curse, but I love EG sooo =[

EDIT:

ban krepo

Yeah Krepo's doing well, but god damn so is everyone else. I think everyone has played pretty phenomenally in EG so far, I can recall some really dang good plays for everyone except Pete, but Pete isn't really known for flashy plays, just consistency, iirc.

zkylon

zkylewd
I feel so bad for dtg, I'm not a fan of anything but this is so bullshit

you shouldn't be able to buy a spot into lcs, seriously what the fuck

Try rushing lich bane on him and throwing all your spells on one guy. Laugh afterwards lololol.
I played him 2 or 3 times on free week

I think I havel ike 15 kills on average, such a stupid champion

ALN1031

I feel so bad for dtg, I'm not a fan of anything but this is so bullshit

you shouldn't be able to buy a spot into lcs, seriously what the fuck

I played him 2 or 3 times on free week

I think I havel ike 15 kills on average, such a stupid champion

Yeah that will happen on pretty much any lane bully that is normally underplayed. People don't know what he does, think he sucks and dies terribly, especially since Ziggs has such a punishing laning phase and high damage.

It should change now that Ziggs is gaining more play, and people realize that Ziggs is the king of mid laning phases.

EDIT: Also, you have to keep in mind that EG just bought the spot to play DTG, not straight into the LCS. It might not be ethical to buy the spot, but I can't exactly say DTG didn't have a fair chance to play for it. I don't think DTG could've beaten Curse or Coast so new EG was definitely their best chance as they are a pretty damn new team.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah that will happen on pretty much any lane bully that is normally underplayed. People don't know what he does, think he sucks and dies terribly, especially since Ziggs has such a punishing laning phase and high damage.

It should change now that Ziggs is gaining more play, and people realize that Ziggs is the king of mid laning phases.
I'd love if they took damage from his passive and move it to his ult or whatever

that way at least you can trade autos with ori or something

DeadNames

Banned
How do I deal with Jax? If he gets ONE kill.... good god it's a nightmare. I can't itemize against him and once he gets a vamp scepter the lane's over :(

Nekofrog

Banned
How do I deal with Jax? If he gets ONE kill.... good god it's a nightmare. I can't itemize against him and once he gets a vamp scepter the lane's over :(

Cheese answer?

GP.

All in him at level 1 with a red pot. GP has one of the strongest level 1 all ins in the game, and you can just keep doing it to him if you itemize right.

ALN1031

Cheese answer?

GP.

All in him at level 1 with a red pot. GP has one of the strongest level 1 all ins in the game, and you can just keep doing it to him if you itemize right.

I don't usually have to deal with Jax since I'm usually the one playing him but from what I see, Riven should be able to beat him handily. A lot of her damage is on skills, she has high mobility to dodge his counterstrike, she can trade well with the shield, and she has no resource so she can force trades since eventually Jax will run out of mana and she won't.

Depends on the matchup but Jax is pretty weak early since alot of Jax's power is locked away in his ult. Test him and force him to use his E and back away. You can re-engage on him during E's cooldown, its pretty long.

He is VERY strong in a gank tho. so wutch awt.

zkylon

zkylewd
EDIT: Also, you have to keep in mind that EG just bought the spot to play DTG, not straight into the LCS. It might not be ethical to buy the spot, but I can't exactly say DTG didn't have a fair chance to play for it. I don't think DTG could've beaten Curse or Coast so new EG was definitely their best chance as they are a pretty damn new team.
well curse and coast chose not to play against dtg so I dunno about that

also dunno how normal this is in other sports or whatever, but in argie football teams are teams and you can't buy another team's spot, this is awful

ALN1031

well curse and coast chose not to play against dtg so I dunno about that

also dunno how normal this is in other sports or whatever, but in argie football teams are teams and you can't buy another team's spot, this is awful

Yeah they did, but that was probably more them thinking the other teams are easier to beat than them thinking DTG was especially hard, Coast is extremely dominant and Curse has been having a really good showing as well. But really, what does that say about the NA challenger teams when a new team can form like a month before the qualifiers, and beat the "top" challenger team in a dominating fashion? This is sort of what I mean in that if EG win this, they'll up the skill requirement to get into LCS and probably increase the overall skill level of NA itself. I mean, EG has been together for like a month and they're showing more synergy in my eyes than DTG, who's been together for months and months.

DTG plays Akali top?

New favorite team.

Yeah, Westrice is known for playing assassins in top even in the tanky cc bruiser guy top meta. He was also really famous on his Akali, it was like Doublelift Vayne, Hotshot Nidalee and such iirc.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah they did, but that was probably more them thinking the other teams are easier to beat than them thinking DTG was especially hard, Coast is extremely dominant and Curse has been having a really good showing as well. But really, what does that say about the NA challenger teams when a new team can form like a month before the qualifiers, and beat the "top" challenger team in a dominating fashion? This is sort of what I mean in that if EG win this, they'll up the skill requirement to get into LCS and probably increase the overall skill level of NA itself. I mean, EG has been together for like a month and they're showing more synergy in my eyes than DTG, who's been together for months and months.
yea well what's the point of playing all year if some random dudes from somewhere else can come and buy a spot last minute?

see quantic afaik did it right, they played a couple tournaments, QUALIFIED for their chance to go on lcs and well, shit happens, didn't make it into lcs. I don't have a problem with foreign team going to na and playing there or whatever, that's fine, but this is bullshit

I think same thing happened with copenhaguen wolves and nip? or osmething?

I feel really bad for dtg

DTG plays Akali top?

New favorite team.

westrice used to be pretty godly on akali

watching his plays was why I bought her

Pick anyone with strong ranged harrass or a melee with better early lane presence. Most of my favorite laners (Trundle, Karma, Elise, Yorick) beat him, for instance.

Einbroch

Banned
I do not agree with that Akali build at all. I rush Rylai's after Hextech Revolver for maximum kite/chase. Gunblade just seems like a waste.

But this is just my lowly silver/gold experience. Still, I'm 33-14 with her and I've never built Gunblade.

ALN1031

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIgp3AwLRfc&feature=youtu.be

QTPIE DEPRESSION INCOMING.

EGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGALL

dtg seems to be pretty awful

feel sorry for westrice

hope challenger league treats these guys well

I'll say that either EG exceeded even my expectations, or DTG was seriously on tilt those games. Brokenshard is not a god level jungler, but he's not a "dies to red buff" jungler. DTG was on tilt and I can understand that LCS qualifiers are extremely nervewracking, moreso than any tournament, even World's could be, but they have to recognize that they must deal with nerves somehow, because that was not an optimal showing. The good news is that Coke League or w/e seems to be rising as a new option, snoopeh himself said that if they failed to get into LCS, they were not going to pull a Quantic and go back to EU, but that they would most likely go to Coke League.

EDIT: Although, I feel like Pobelter and Innox especially had a lot to be nervous about. Not only were they up for their chance at LCS, they were going to be compared to Wickd and Froggen. I think almost everyone would agree that old EG would sweep the challenger teams a lot harder than new EG just did, and Innox and Pobelter had a lot to live up to, especially Pobelter, Froggen is just a beast.

zkylon

zkylewd
they were outmatched that's for sure but eg weren't gods

game 3 was just frustration for dtg and eg didn't even toy around with them like teams seem to enjoy doing for some reason. good on them for that

also liquid at curse must be punching himself in the dick after replacing pobelter for voyboy lol

EG is good but DTG isn't that bad. They just have the "tilts like a motherfucker" sickness that most NA teams have.

Once Brokenshard died to red buff it was essentially 4v5

ALN1031

they were outmatched that's for sure but eg weren't gods

game 3 was just frustration for dtg and eg didn't even toy around with them like teams seem to enjoy doing for some reason. good on them for that

also liquid at curse must be punching himself in the dick after replacing pobelter for voyboy lol

I'll agree that they weren't korean level godlike, but for like a month of being together, I gotta say that was impressive. That synergy is something a lot of the much much older teams would die for.

Also, yeah, it's actually really awesome that Pobelter got into the LCS, would be hilarious if Curse somehow doesn't make it(not likely), because they kicked out Pobelter because of his school commitments, even though according to Pobelter, they were well aware of his school commitments beforehand, which they had to be since Pobelter was on Curse's teams for a while. And it certainly doesn't look like school affected Pobelter's performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom