• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
nhsfng.gif

Okay what the fuck at Shyvana. She is seriously way too powerful top. I was Renekton and I had tons of tank items and she just had a hydra and cloth armor. Out damaged and out tanked me.
If by "tank item" you mean "Sunfire Cape," then of course she's going to do more damage when she spent her money on a good item. Then there's also the matter of Renekton not being very scary the longer a match drags on.

ALN1031

vulcun stacking throws again?

stream froze and suddenly gambit was doing baron

Yeah, they tried to engage on EdWard, then Darien goes dragon on them and EdWard flashes and ults them.

EDIT: Mancloud: GG report team for feed thx.

2nd EDIT: Anyone else notice Genja has a giant's belt? Lol.

Macattk15

Gross. That baron fight was just gross.

So much fail.

Man cloud jumping in before Nasus gets there. Bloodwater flash stunning 4 of them with no one to follow up.

ALN1031

How the points are calculated in BotA is pretty stupid imo, for example, this game doesn't actually matter, no matter who wins this game, the region who wins C9 vs Fnatic will win.

EDIT:

I personally prefer the OGN casters, whoever they are.

Pretty sure Montecristo and DOA cast OGN. Also, neeeeeeighsuuus.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Honestly I liked Riv back when I started playing and following lcs. But now.. it's like he's just yelling things out hoping he's right.
his play by play is bad, but his attempted analysis is even worse. after mancloud was 2/0/0 on kha'zix and just picked up a kill he starts talking about how there haven't been any team fights, so he hasn't gotten to make use of his hydra yet, so the build just "plateaued" there.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea riv misses the mark more often than not but he's likable so whatever. this is not ogn so I don't really care all that much about in-depth analysis

also montecristo without doa is crap

ALN1031

Is anyone else getting tired of hearing the word respect? I don't know why, but to me it seems like it will go the way of "toxic" soon, in that it is a general word used to mean something but it doesn't actually really mean much. Idk maybe I'm just tired of hearing it 100 times every stream.

ALN1031

either zuna's team always abandons him in teamfights or

zuna's positioning is terrible

yeah it's zuna

Sorta both, Shyvana and Lee just sort of ignored Syndra and Sivir that fight and dove Annie, but Zuna's positioning is bad, pretty undeniable.

EDIT:

Two ults just for Edward, Edward doesn't die. lol.

Nekofrog

Banned
how many times are they going to keep dropping solar flare on annie for an all in on her and have it completely turn around on them until they change the initiate tactic

ALN1031

how many times are they going to keep dropping solar flare on annie for an all in on her and have it completely turn around on them until they change the initiate tactic

This time it was even worse because Lee Sin ulted Annie away to save her. These Lee Sin ults have been retardedly bad, one earlier saved Diamond too. Xmithie should just not use his ulti ever.

drawkcaB

Please, please tell me Darien is just trolling and I don't have to play against fucking lanewick again. It's also telling that in games where "mage supports" (Janna, Lulu, Sona, etc.) face tank supports or actual mages (Annie) in the bot lane, the mage support lane loses every time. Fuck your scaling utility Riot.

They obviously aren't used to playing on post-Season 3. They keep blowing everything trying to delete Edward. That isn't really worth it anymore now that supports don't evaporate instantly, you have to use that CC chain on a carry in team fights.

ALN1031

They obviously aren't used to playing on post-Season 3. They keep blowing everything trying to delete Edward. That isn't really worth it anymore now that supports don't evaporate instantly, you have to use that CC chain on a carry in team fights.

That was never worth it. Using two ults just for support was never worth it at any point.

That was never worth it. Using two ults just for support was never worth it at any point.

Against an Annie? No, you could easily burst an Annie down in Season 3 before she could even drop Tibbers. That was totally worth it and actually won some of the games in the World Championships outright.

zkylon

zkylewd
gambit really outclassed vulcun in all positions though

I expected mancloud to do better in teamfights, vulcun in general has to learn to teamfight

it was back in snowball days. kill support, disengage and get an objective. snowball off that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom