• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
with the bird too, much respect

only penta I ever made in a summoner's rift game I've got was with corki of all champions lol

with the bird too, much respect

only penta I ever made in a summoner's rift game I've got was with corki of all champions lol

It's my first penta in SR. My first penta ever, was in ARAM, with Anivia, lol. I was doing true damage to all of them except blitzcrank, only Evelynn noticed that because she was the only one always trying to kill me first. And succeeded at least 6 times. (I was sick of her appearing out of nowhere).

Also, I didn't noticed this site: http://torneos.lan.leagueoflegends.com/ until today, made my team, I hope it's fun.

Newt

Whatre the two team comps? The poppy can work.
Note what people are saying in chat...
Would you then, perhaps, say she's poppin' and lockin'?
lol
G5SjHlB.png

Newt

Idk how I feel about dfg on her. You won even though your team looks like dbags.
Well the Shyvanna and Poppy were dbags. Everyone else was okay. Personally I don't care if someone acts like a dbag, as long as they're playing well.

Blizzard

Banned
Does the Veigar Christmas icon require a non-ARAM map? I queued up with 4 other people in ARAM queue, and we won, but no icon showed up even after I restarted the client.

zkylon

zkylewd
just queued with my brother and had a naut give him hell for being unranked. he played pretty bad but no need to wish him cancer lol. I mean he was mostly outmatched but hey they had a silver guy too so it was fair, no need to gang up on my bro :(

in any case I need excuses not to queue with my bro again. we always argue and I don't like losing lol

It's my first penta in SR. My first penta ever, was in ARAM, with Anivia, lol. I was doing true damage to all of them except blitzcrank, only Evelynn noticed that because she was the only one always trying to kill me first. And succeeded at least 6 times. (I was sick of her appearing out of nowhere).
hah, I got a bunch of pentas in aram, but took me a long time, like more than a year to get my first penta and after that I got a whole lot of them for some reason. I even got one with my muramana sona :3

Also, I didn't noticed this site: http://torneos.lan.leagueoflegends.com/ until today, made my team, I hope it's fun.
don't really have friends to play with anymore unfortunately

like one friend moved on to play lineage of all shit and another got a job, etc.

bah

drawkcaB

I don't generally like to brag, post screenies, etc. But for the first time ever I'm 8-2 in my match history and in my past 10 games I'm 62/12/88 K/D/A. This is easily the best streak I've ever been on. I can almost feel matchmaking preparing an absolutely hellish streak of games to bring me back to baseline.

zkylon said:
just queued with my brother and had a naut give him hell for being unranked

In a normal game? Why would anyone bitch about that of all things.

zkylon

zkylewd
In a normal game? Why would anyone bitch about that of all things.
nah, it was ranked

my bro's probably a middish silver elo, he's won like 5/7 placement matches he's played, he's kind of unprepared for ranked since he doesn't have all that many runes or champions or knowledge or anything but it's not like he played ap ashe or something. he played pretty bad as lulu but like the ezreal was pretty awful too, irelia wasn't doing so good and I was shitting on their akali but then tilted or something and didn't do anything useful for the rest of the game

and I mean I've ran across fizzes in gold that go 30/0/0 with them 3 points in the 5% bonus ad mastery so people are idiots no matter their elo :/

Today is my lucky day.

I actually had a duo who were smurfing on my team. One was Diamond and one was plat. Neither of them even died all game. Was pretty amazing.

They weren't even dicks about it either, never said they were smurfing but other team figured it out from their lack of normal games and their performance in their last game on lolking.

Nekofrog

Banned
Well that was a wonderful first game.

My Varus went afk for 10 minutes twice and by the time he got back, he was still 6 and everyone else was 14. "parents called".

I need to find a reliable ADC to duo queue with because I am really liking Leona.

Boken

Banned
dear fans,

i am in japan now
this toilet is warm
i will wait until the opportune moment to strike at the heart of anime

Fun Mundo game in ARAM against an AP team. Enemy team saw our Yasuo and Talon as the only threats so the only went with HP and some armor. Tank Elise stacked armor (300+) and health

600HP cleavers are so awesome. Elise only had 22 MR (Malph had Abyssal), so I was dealing true damage. I didn't get to finish my Liandry though.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I have no idea about LOL and don't play it, but I'm sort of in the need of lolGaf now. Bought a friend a Razer Naga for christmas, she already owns a RAT (no idea which model) though. Will she kill me? Is it actually useful for LOL? Did I just make a huge mistake?

Nekofrog

Banned
I have no idea about LOL and don't play it, but I'm sort of in the need of lolGaf now. Bought a friend a Razer Naga for christmas, she already owns a RAT (no idea which model) though. Will she kill me? Is it actually useful for LOL? Did I just make a huge mistake?

It's not as useful for LOL as it is for MMOs, but I still use my naga for it.

yeah it's good :) the hotkeys on the side can be used for item slots and stuff.

Nekofrog

Banned
That was such a messy game. Trying to get people to just group is still a pain. We won, but could've won 10 minutes earlier. Oh, hit quals for silver 3.

Edit: Oh and all that lich bane ziggs talk made me buy it. I forgot how much damage I can throw out with it. I used to have it as a mandatory item, then swapped it out for more mpen but I think it's going to rotate back into my shopping list.

You guys playing Ziggs - what's your typical core build?
I usually rush Chalice first. Next item depends on the situation.
- Zhonya: against AD assassins, playing safe against burst
- Athene: pushing, lost/playing safe against AP
- Lich Bane: dueling/bullying, tower killing

Core is Sorc Shoes, Athene and a big AP item (Zhonya/Deathcap). Rest is up to you.

I don't like going the Seraph route since it delays his power so much. His damage output isn't super high late late game even in the rare times where I had 700+ AP (usually ARAM). Lich Bane can fix it but not when the enemy has some pretty hardcore zoning comp.

zkylon

zkylewd
I played really bad and went even against orianna of all people but doesn't matter because global ult is free kills and the second she left lane to gank I took turret because passive + ALL THE PUSHING is just too strong. he felt pretty broken to me :p

but this is amazing, I love this

1uvAls4.jpg

mages will have their day, you'll see!

people will be all like 'nerf cassiopeia'
I should've bought cassio

can't leave the waifus hangin'

Fracas

#fuckonami
God, solo queue is the worst. I know I'm not very good, but I can fairly consistently outplay mid; there's apparently some weird obsession with players at my skill level all going mid and breaking laning phase off early. Nearly all my deaths are ganks from enemies fed from other lanes. Incredibly frustrating.
I usually rush Chalice first. Next item depends on the situation.
- Zhonya: against AD assassins, playing safe against burst
- Athene: pushing, lost/playing safe against AP
- Lich Bane: dueling/bullying, tower killing

Core is Sorc Shoes, Athene and a big AP item (Zhonya/Deathcap). Rest is up to you.

I don't like going the Seraph route since it delays his power so much. His damage output isn't super high late late game even in the rare times where I had 700+ AP (usually ARAM). Lich Bane can fix it but not when the enemy has some pretty hardcore zoning comp.
Ah ok. That's basically what I go with.

Koomaster

Does the Veigar Christmas icon require a non-ARAM map? I queued up with 4 other people in ARAM queue, and we won, but no icon showed up even after I restarted the client.
Some people get it right away, but supposedly it can take up to 3 days for icons to be granted. I don't know what the deal is with that or why it's possible to work that way.

For that one, you only actually have to be a duo with a friend and win the match. I queued up with a friend and won an ARAM match and got it which surprised me because I thought you had to queue up with 4 other people as well. But two is enough for a 'team' for the purposes of the icon.

Edwardo

One of my friends mystery gifted me Nautilus last night. I'm kind of pumped since the only two junglers I've been using lately are Fiddle and Shyvana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom