• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
So I just bought Mundo.

How do I build him to get free wins knowing that I'm a low elo player.
warmogs, spirit visage, randuins, tenacity boots, Locket of the Iron Solari, thornmail.

I fear the day Mundos learn they can build face of the mountain

You should probably get angrier and use more words generally associated with elitist pricks. I positively dread the thought of anything else.
Never claimed I wasn't an elitist prick, as you put it. I am unphased by your derogatory description.

no need to get mad and be rude man, the guy was just saying his opinion

in my personal experience after so many nerfs lane elise is just too hard to play effectively. she just doesn't feel worth the effort. like, I'd rather just play olaf or something.
Yeah, I guess I did make it out like I was throwing insults at him with my bluntness. I'm cranky when it gets late (5 AM when I wrote the post) and I've heard the "she's not a good laner anymore" nonsense far too often.

That said, she isn't that hard to play well against melee champions. Yeah, she's one of the more difficult champions to use correctly for several reasons, but it's worth learning her to shut down melee laners that are popular at the moment.

ChoGaths with RoA... :(
untitledyuitr.png

You understand!

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah, I guess I did make it out like I was throwing insults at him with my bluntness. I'm cranky when it gets late (5 AM when I wrote the post) and I've heard the "she's not a good laner anymore" nonsense far too often.

That said, she isn't that hard to play well against melee champions. Yeah, she's one of the more difficult champions to use correctly for several reasons, but it's worth learning her to shut down melee laners that are popular at the moment.
yea I mean there are times when I play her just right and it's awesome but I don't play top often enough and her nerfs only raised her skillcap more and more and she just got too hard to play for me.

nowadays if I have to play top I'll just play a random midlaner there lol

untitledyuitr.png

You understand!
what should people buy on cho nowadays

like, I kinda hate roa but catalyst is one of my favorite items in the game, makes me feel so beefy :I

BlazinAm

How do you even manage to go 1/13? Jesus Christ some fucking people. Ugh. First time I legitimately flipped at someone.

I'm at a legitimate lack of words.

There is 3k gold that you basically never spent. It may have been better to get spirit visage instead of warmogs, you would have had 950 bonus health instead of 1500 from all the items with a bit more life steal, and 20% cooldown.

Rumble in the Jungle and Full Metal Jayce on sale, best week ever.

DeadNames

Banned
There is 3k gold that you basically never spent. It may have been better to get spirit visage instead of warmogs, you would have had 950 bonus health instead of 1500 from all the items with a bit more life steal, and 20% cooldown.

Rumble in the Jungle and Full Metal Jayce on sale, best week ever.

I sold all my items that I had origially and bought those at the last minute when they were about to win, lol.

Also YES FMJ IS ON SALE

zkylon

zkylewd
http://www.lolparse.com/

it doesn't record everything (like I started playing a lot earlier but w/e) but it's kind of fun

iIpgR1RCVcKP6.png

my ten most played champions are:
Code:
 Waifu		Games
 1.Lux		 264
 2.Orianna	 162	
 3.Sona 	 146	
 4.Syndra     	 114	
 5.Ahri	    	  92	
 6.Thresh	  83	
 7.Anivia	  82	 
 8.Diana	  79	
 9.Graves	  63	
10.Varus	  55

Leezard

Hey guys, I have a quick question about streaming. Whenever I try to stream, I lag a lot. Is there a way to fix this or am I screwed?

I don't stream, but it depends on your internet speed and what your bitrate is currently streaming at. I would lower your bitrate.

In addition to this, different programs might cause lag. I think Xsplit (spelling) is a bit worse, another program like OBS (if it's the right name) might have better performance.

Burt

Aura tank Taric is ridiculous.

I had a team that was Jax, Akali, Eve, Corki and me on Taric. Pretty much all hybrids. I had a Locket, Frozen Heart, Abyssal Scepter, Ruby Sightstone, and Giant's Belt. I haven't done the math to figure out the aura value to teammates, but with the ult it's like 35 AP/AD, 20 MR, 25 armor, (essentially) 20 magic pen, (essentially) 35 armor pen, and I'm an unkillable stun-dispensing tank that actually doesn't do awful damage.

Press R, give your team ~12,000 free gold.

Freelo shouldn't be in a sentence without Taric.

garath

In addition to this, different programs might cause lag. I think Xsplit (spelling) is a bit worse, another program like OBS (if it's the right name) might have better performance.

I honestly haven't viewed a non-partner stream that didn't lag. Neko's and Panda's both lag for me :(

My home connection is solid. It's definitely not my end. I think in general twitch gives the small guys a lower priority. If I was to start streaming I'd make sure to lower the bitrate a bit just for better performance.

zkylon

zkylewd
I got green ashe and green soraka with mystery gifting on halloween

never again

I don't even like green that much
lies I love green I love all colors

I got green ashe and green soraka with mystery gifting on halloween

never again

I don't even like green that much
lies I love green I love all colors

You better not hate green.

It's the best color.
Clearly not biased because it's my favorite color.

From all the mysterys I got, the best one is Officer Caitlyn...

And I have gave to my friends (be Mystery Gift) Brolaf, Arcade Sona, FrankenTibbers, Dark Candy Fiddlesticks, Angler Jax.

Not fair, Riot, not fair.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm a bit disappointed. I'm on a crappy laptop this week. I really wanted to try out Syndra and J4, but I can barely play on this.
you don't really try syndra

you invest your life and soul into her

You better not hate green.

It's the best color.
Clearly not biased because it's my favorite color.

From all the mysterys I got, the best one is Officer Caitlyn...

And I have gave to my friends (be Mystery Gift) Brolaf, Arcade Sona, FrankenTibbers, Dark Candy Fiddlesticks, Angler Jax.

Not fair, Riot, not fair.
hmm my favorite color must be maybe a dry pink or red. really like skin-like colors and playing with the hues on them, that's just the best for me.

but why can't you be my friend and gift me something nice :(

garath

I guess even though normal decay is turned off, promotion series decay is still on. I just got a warning last week that I need to play my promos. Whoops. Guess I can't sit on those forever. Been having lots of fun working on adc and Yasuo mid though. Maybe bring those to ranked.

Guess it would be nice to finally get out of Gold V. Just haven't had much interest in playing ranked lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom