• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cystm

She has like no ass whatsoever

It looks like it was painted by Rob Liefeld

iRwK85xy31vFs.png

Are there other big assassins being nerfed in 3.13 or is it only Ahri for now? Generally when they post a patch change summary thread with explanations in lol.com GD that's about all that's going to be there.
All the main 4 are getting hit. Fizz, Zed and Kass are up for nerfs in 3.13 as well.

JesseZao

I remember back from summer split, reading of a change you could do to the config file(i think) that would bring back the spectate matches on the client instead of their announcements. Anyone knows what is the change I have to make?

I've been trying to do this as well. The method to remove the udyr comic isn't working this time around, so not sure what to do.

Mothman91

How bad were the last nerfs to Zed? I remember I started playing him after his last nerf so I don't remember how OP he was before that. I wonder how he'll fair after his next nerf because he's the only assassin I like playing.

How bad were the last nerfs to Zed? I remember I started playing him after his last nerf so I don't remember how OP he was before that. I wonder how he'll fair after his next nerf because he's the only assassin I like playing.
They made his wave clear weaker but didn't touch his ability to actually erase people.

This time he's getting hit thoroughly.

Ocho

I rarely dodge. As much as i'd rather play with a different group, I still learned a bunch from my lane matchup and playing from behind when the other lanes fed a little. I like to put trust in my teammates that if they pick something, they will know how to use it. I know that isnt always the case, but I like to be hopeful.

I understand your point. Problem is, that Cho Gath probably didn't want to support, so from the get go you have one person without the disposition to play well, and then you get an ADC that will surely suffer bot lane since Cho Gath can do absolutely nothing bot lane. Your game is pretty much lost. If you don't care about losing, I guess it's fine.

I'd rather lose 3 LP, wait 5 min, and hope for a better game next time, one that is worth while.

Mothman91

Hmmm, Pokemon comes out tonight and yet, I don't have a DS.

I know there was lots of "lols" at the 2ds but it's a bit cheaper. Probably not worth it compared to the 3ds. Also, just saw the new Zelda....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Why did I just buy a RP card yesterday guise?

Hmmm, Pokemon comes out tonight and yet, I don't have a DS.

I know there was lots of "lols" at the 2ds but it's a bit cheaper. Probably not worth it compared to the 3ds. Also, just saw the new Zelda....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Why did I just buy a RP card yesterday guise?

Street date was broken over here, been playing it all day. So good.

Easy, but good.

--------------------------------------------------

Friend code is 0791-1845-8950 btw, for anyone with X and Y (I have X). Let me know (and send me yours) if you're adding me.

drawkcaB

Sivir changes look kinda nice, I think? I don't know I don't really play her enough to be sure, although the W change seems like a nice change for people who want the old toggle back.

Bob White

To the person in the last OT who said use support Annie to carry yourself to gold, thank you. In just 5 days I've gone from silver 5 to a promo series to silver 2.

drawkcaB

0 mana cost on her spellshield looks pretty huge. If I understand this right, the passive on ult effectively increases rate at which she pumps out AoE damage after activating ricochet. Is ricochet no longer active after she's thrown the 3rd AA, or is it still considered active until the last bounce has made contact?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Hey! I never said they were bad! I just don't like them. It's not my type of playstyle.
If you do not play Sivir why would you suddenly expect her to fit your "playstyle"?
I just don't understand how those changes will play out in the end.
Sivir's mana costs have been massively reduced across the board, allowing her to indulge more in ability usage that helps compensate for her low range. That is all there is to this. It is not just the spell shield. It is not just the ultimate. Even her W now essentially gets three AOE strikes for the price of one.
0 mana cost on her spellshield looks pretty huge. If I understand this right, the passive on ult effectively increases rate at which she pumps out AoE damage after activating ricochet. Is ricochet no longer active after she's thrown the 3rd AA, or is it still considered active until the last bounce has made contact?
The cooldown timer activates after she throws out the third auto.

The spellshield change is swell though.

I might be reading it wrong, but the Passive on On the Hunt gives 80% Attack Speed, Ricochet lasts for three attacks and has a 6 second base cooldown at max level. Assuming you aren't running significant CDR or AS, she should be able to maintain that AS at around a 33% uptime if you're building her as more of an AD caster/"Legolas" build. (More with CDR, less with additional AS.)

80% AS with 33% uptime as a passive benefit of Ricochet, while retaining a long-range poke and a spellshield, might actually give her a space to operate as a sort of Varus-style carry who primarily pokes/sieges but handles counter-engages well. I can't see how it could be any worse than her current situation, anyway.

scy

As far as the ASPD is concerned, she has a much higher uptime now than she did before when you factor in the cooldowns (realistically, 15 sets of new Ricochet in the same 80s cooldown of her Rank 3 ultimate).

The only real loss is that her ultimate before was a straight 10 seconds of bonus ASPD but she can still get 6 (9 with 16% CDR) ASPD modified attacks in the same 10s time frame. Keep in mind that the ASPD steroid is also higher now (30%/45%/60% -> 40%/60%/80%).

Edit: Though it is worth noting that she loses some AA resets with less Ricochet activations.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Maybe the rework could've changed her kit a bit so it would appeal to me. You never know.
Champions shouldn't be redesigned to be something they are not. These changes are a good way to keep Sivir as Sivir.

scy

Were we even expecting any big Sivir tweaks? I figured she'd at best get like ... the E change. Maybe her ult to no longer have the "WAIT, LET ME STOP AND SHOUT" cast. This is a bit more than I expected.

Also, we can't ignore that she got +.1 free AD per level!
...!

Darn, PBE has a custom game requirement at the moment.

drawkcaB

Champions shouldn't be redesigned to be something they are not. These changes are a good way to keep Sivir as Sivir.

True, but sometimes a mechanical change to how an ability works can change people's opinions of a champ. So if someone didn't like having to worry about conserving mana for spell shield, or having to continously look for richochet activates every ~3s maybe the new kit is more appealing.

(I know the spellshield and her ult are the reasons I only gave her a few games)

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

I never said that. A remake doesn't mean entire skills need to be changed. They could work differently or interact differently. Things could be changed so I like playing the champion. I'm not asking for Sivir to have a complete alteration so it doesn't play like Sivir anymore. I was just wondering if the changes make the champion slightly differently that makes me want to play her but still stays in-line with what makes Sivir... well... Sivir. Anyway, it also depends on how her animations go honestly. I don't like how she moves or attacks. Hopefully that feels better as well.

Were we even expecting any big Sivir tweaks? I figured she'd at best get like ... the E change. Maybe her ult to no longer have the "WAIT, LET ME STOP AND SHOUT" cast. This is a bit more than I expected.

Also, we can't ignore that she got +.1 free AD per level!
...!

Darn, PBE has a custom game requirement at the moment.

Nah. Just wondering how drastic it could be.

All of those Sivir changes are buffs.

W affecting your next 3 basic attacks instead of old ricochet which just affects one (+80 flat AD at level 5).

Combine this with the ult passive so you're getting 40%/60%/80% additional attack speed for those 3 attacks making for good quick burst damage.

Already this new W does a lot more than the old one did.

E costing no mana so you get 60/70/80/90/100 mana instead of a flat 75 at all levels (because old E costs 75 mana and you get 150 back for blocking, you're really getting 75). This means using your spell shield won't affect your capacity to harass with your Q and W in lane.

New R lasts 6 seconds instead of 10, but now starts at 60% speed for everyone around you then down to 20% at 3 seconds instead of just a flat 20% for 10 seconds which means it should be better for moving in with the team after initiation. It also costs no mana. No changes for her Q have been posted so it might be staying the same.

To me these changes look like they will make her a lot more fun to play.

Achtius

Is it me..or does Xerath's R look really underwhelming

the artillery looks like it's shot from a water gun. I hope that's not the final particle.

I can't completely agree with this. They need to stop navel-gazing over ways to "save" Sion's current design without changing it too much and just dumpster that piece of shit. Build a completely new champion from the ground up and call it a wash.

Though, as a general statement, yeah - I think there's a reasonable expectation from players who've unlocked those champions that post-remake they will play somewhat similarly to the way they did before.

scy

Just some notes: W has no +Damage on it and, as far as I can tell, it actually doesn't have a bounce limit.

Edit: Holy shit her Q is so loud whyyyy

Mothman91

Are the servers being slow as fuck on NA?

Takes several seconds just to put me into queue and even getting my profile to load up takes a bit to load.

Edit: Nvm, wtf was that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom