• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
These threads never fail to amuse.

Anyhow, I'm happy to see I'll be able to grab Mighty Jax but my life will NEVER be complete without Pax Jax

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it

LOL WRONG THREAD

Why does it always have to degenerate into business model whining?

I love Dota but damn do some of it's players think they are special snowflakes because they can get shitty recolored hats for free - no offense to any Dota players here.

Fuck getting hats for free in Dota2. That's not what makes their solution better.

Indeed free drops only influence people to find/trade for/purchase the parts they don't have to finish their sets. And unless you're playing a lot, it'll take you months of playing to get enough quality drops to intrerest someone in trading to finish your set. You'll never finish a set via drops that you get. Odds are just too low with hundreds of individual set pieces that randomly drop once every few matches. It's quite manipulative. BUT...what makes Dota2's skin system better is that you can *trade* your shit to other players. Tired of a skin set? A skin set that you have just became extremely rare and you'd like to cash it in? Easily done in Dota2. In League, it's not even possible. Riot can and should open the market up, imo. As it stands, the only way to get currently unavailable skins is to buy someone's entire account and all of the skins that go with it. How fucking ridiculous and archaic is that.

Allow people to give away or trade skins they don't want (or are otherwise willing to trade) to people who do. People will still buy skins from the store (because skins don't drop), and an actual economy can be created.

They had plans to make a skin trading system but just kinda let it die out and never talked about it anymore.

Would've been great, I got some legacy/limited shit that I bought lord knows why and would gladly part with them.

They had plans to make a skin trading system but just kinda let it die out and never talked about it anymore.

Would've been great, I got some legacy/limited shit that I bought lord knows why and would gladly part with them.
Time to revive that shit.

I'm sure it will be brought up at the AMA. Unless it's a matter of work and their willingness to do said work, I see absolutely no logical reason to not have it.

Newt

Also, Bind is going to be happy.

Passive: Techmaturgical Repair Bots

Heimerdinger gives nearby allied champions and H-28G Evolution Turrets bonus health regeneration per 5 seconds.

10/15/20/25/30 Hp5

Q: H-28G Evolution Turret

Places a Turret at target location. Turret attacks and beams prioritize Heimerdinger’s targets and enemies attacking Heimerdinger. Their Health increases with Heimerdinger’s champion level and they shut down eight seconds after he moves out of the area.

Heimerdinger generates a Turret Kit every 24/23/22/21/20 seconds (modified by CDR), and can hold up to 1/1/2/2/3 Kits at once.

Mana Cost: 20

Cooldown: 1

H-28G Evolution Turret Stats

Health: 150 (+25 / Champion level)

Attack - Cannon: 15/22/29/36/42 (+0.125 AP) magic damage

Attack - Beam: 50/75/100/125/150 (+0.5 AP) magic damage in a line, 12 second cooldown

Maximum Turrets: 3

W: Hextech Micro-Rockets

Unleashes a barrage of 5 rockets that converge towards your cursor and fan out past it. Each rocket deals 60/90/120/150/180 (+0.45 AP) magic damage.

Enemies that are hit by more than one rocket take 20% magic damage for each additional rocket, max 105/160/215/270/325. Minions take 60% instead.

Targeting the rockets closer to Heimerdinger increases their spread.

Mana Cost: 70/80/90/100/110

Cooldown: 11

E: CH-1 Electron Storm Grenade

Hurls a grenade that deals 60/100/140/180/220 (+0.6 AP) magic damage to enemy units and slows their Movement Speed by 35% for 2 seconds. Enemies in the center of the blast are also stunned for 1.25 seconds.

Mana Cost: 85

Cooldown: 18/16/14/12/10

R: UPGRADE!!!

Heimerdinger's next basic spell is free and has bonus effects.

H-28Q Apex Turret: Places a Turret that deals 90/110/130 (+0.33 AP) magic damage with its cannon and 225/300/375 (+0.8 AP) magic damage with its beam for 8 seconds.

Hextech Rocket Swarm: Fires 4 waves that deal 135/180/225 magic damage each. Champions and Monsters hit by multiple rockets take reduced damage, max 550/750/950 (+1.8 AP).

CH-3X Lightning Grenade: Throws a grenade that discharges three times, dealing 150/200/250 (+0.6 AP) magic damage each time. Both the stun and slow areas are larger and the slow is improved to 80%.

Cooldown: 100/80/60

Mana Cost: 100

Tried jungle Sion. Seems pretty decent actually, though I actually ran through a few custom games testing setups. ASPD reds + LS quints yielded best results in the initial clear. I went EWQ then R>Q>W>E.

Passive + shield really lets him tank the jungle. LS quints make E cost nothing. I played more as a roaming support though, spending a good chunk of my gold on wards and oracles. I really wanted to get BorK after Visage. :( I think E only gave me a little over 100 health when the game ended.
SNhmzYa.jpg

Just played Heimer... oh man, so fun.

He' a zoning machine. And his stun is way easier to land. Rockets are dumb. He's probably going to get nerfed.

You can have 3 turrets even with rank 1 Q. Half my time in lane was spent just spamming laugh as my turrets destroyed everything.

His ult rockets are hilarious.

I love it.

He's going to get nerfed.

Edwardo

Our last pick just decided to go Cho support because he's, "tired of being told who to play as."

Let's see how this goes..

Draven complained literally from pregame til the postgame lobby. holy shit... Never saw somebody type so much. It's like his life was ruined.

Mothman91

Damn that thread feels like a stealth LoL bashing thread.

I wouldn't be surprised if we are the considered the worst part of GAF lol.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
For the cool dudes in GD, this thread is just another farmvilla thread. We are the reason there are no jumping in the new thief game.

EXGN

Haha, that GD thread is hilarious. Bunch of Dota players telling us why we should feel bad for not being able to play 110 champions at an expert level.

Ocho

Our last pick just decided to go Cho support because he's, "tired of being told who to play as."

Let's see how this goes..

Draven complained literally from pregame til the postgame lobby. holy shit... Never saw somebody type so much. It's like his life was ruined.

Why not dodge? I feel people dodge less than they should. EDIT: assuming this was ranked.

Edwardo

Why not dodge? I feel people dodge less than they should. EDIT: assuming this was ranked.

I rarely dodge. As much as i'd rather play with a different group, I still learned a bunch from my lane matchup and playing from behind when the other lanes fed a little. I like to put trust in my teammates that if they pick something, they will know how to use it. I know that isnt always the case, but I like to be hopeful.

Agkel

I remember back from summer split, reading of a change you could do to the config file(i think) that would bring back the spectate matches on the client instead of their announcements. Anyone knows what is the change I have to make?

drawkcaB

I remember back from summer split, reading of a change you could do to the config file(i think) that would bring back the spectate matches on the client instead of their announcements. Anyone knows what is the change I have to make?

Holy crap someone find this.

Newt

With the big assassin nerfs, I think mages like TF, Heimer, Xerath and Syndra are gonna have a lot better of a time.

drawkcaB

Are there other big assassins being nerfed in 3.13 or is it only Ahri for now? Generally when they post a patch change summary thread with explanations in lol.com GD that's about all that's going to be there.

Re: Ahri, what does this mean exactly?

"Now counts as an AoE damage source for the purposes of Spell Vamp and Rylai’s Crystal Scepter"

Does it remove the multi-hit slow or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom