• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agkel

What is the connection like to LAN tho?

I'm connected through built in Wi-Fi of the isp issued modem, on the 20Mbps service they offer. I'm pretty sure I tested playing connected through LAN cable last time and still had the spikes, but I can give it a try tomorrow to make sure.

Not fond of those Sivir changes. W and R seems like big nerfs. I mean sure the AS boost is more frequently available but only for very short bursts. Removing the AD bonus is just what?

She'll just be a solo laner like before.

Mothman91

I need to play with GAF'ers. The people matchmaking is pairing me with because I didn't play SR in ages is getting ridiculous.

NA? It's ridiculously late for me to play right now. Got a Final tomorrow which I didn't study for, and then work later on. Tomorrow night I'm down to play for sure.

If I don't get a 3ds/pokemon, hehe.

Hypnotiq

Neo Member
Seeing as its on topic, is there a channel for OCE from neogaf? Had a quick look and couldnt spot any information apart from just the neogaf channel as a whole on LoL.

He's not great, that's true. Scarra and QTPie have been doing this full-time as professional gamers for three years now, though, and never even scratched the surface of being top-tier international players. There's a reason Saint and Hotshot bowed out once they realized they weren't even keeping on top of the NA competition.

I guess maybe Scarra's waiting for Reginald to call it quits before he finally hangs it up. I like him, he's a great guy and he has fantastic all-around knowledge of the game, but even with most of this season played on patches very well-suited to his champion pool, he couldn't cut it. He might get one last gasp of greatness off while Gragasmania is in full-effect, but I honestly think he'd be better off becoming a team coach or even a shoutcaster at this point. (As long as he doesn't wear his cowboy hat while casting.)

And QTPie... eh. There's a valid defense to be made for Scarra in that the pool of highly-talented North American mid laners is pretty shallow, but we've never been hurting for hot shot ADCs. Hell, we've tried to turn half of them into mid or top laners just because we didn't have enough teams for all of them. There's no reason I can think of that he shouldn't at least be having to compete for his job along with KiwiKid, and I seriously doubt he'd win it if he had to.

Yeah but his spells also cost like a billion mana

Also I'm pretty sure it's only 4%. Or at least that's what it was when I played him.

Costs arent Anivia bad though.

Tested it again earlier. His passive gives mana based on your level. 45-135 on level one. At a 10 second cooldown, it's almost like constantly chugging a mana pot.
USDdnQo.jpg

They're buffing Sivir more:

Ricochet:
Damage dealt to subsequent targets now scales 60/65/70/75/80% from 60% at all ranks

On The Hunt:
Total duration increased back to 10 seconds from 6
Initial Movement Speed boost duration increased to 4 seconds from 3
Cooldown adjusted to 100/80/60 seconds from 80/70/60

Einbroch

Banned
Seems like Sivir is kind of a support-type ADC, like maybe she'd go well with a damager top instead of a bruiser.

Or I'm talking out of my ass again.

Leezard

Jax is just so strong. Just put Irelia against him and hope that your jungler give her first blood so she can snowball. Hue.

Eh I don't think Jax is good against Nasus specially early on. Nasus Q also goes through Jax E. Nasus will just win by sustain.

Riven can wreck Nasus in lane though.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Man... is there any way to get PAX Sivir? That skin looks so cool and I'm sad that I never had the chance to actually acquire it.

Isn't the Nasus x Jax match up the other way around? At least from my limited top knowledge it seemed that way

Max Wither and pop goes Jax
Man... is there any way to get PAX Sivir? That skin looks so cool and I'm sad that I never had the chance to actually acquire it.
Ebay. Codes go for around 40 bucks

scy

Anybody with early kill pressure. Like, Nasus can sustain well because he has a lot of early game Lifesteal but ... it's still just Lifesteal. Just focus on punishing him when he goes for CS. If he hits you with his Q, it's just delaying the stacks on it. His goal in lane is to just not die while getting all the CS he can.

Isn't the Nasus x Jax match up the other way around? At least from my limited top knowledge it seemed that way

Max Wither and pop goes Jax

Jax will decide the lane before the "Max Wither to prevent me from dying in drawn out fights" pays off. Before then, every CS Nasus goes for will be punished with an AA-Empower. Jax can still all-in a kill just with his AA resets after a certain point.

Besides, maxing Wither means you have no legitimate damage threat at all. Your Q cooldown becomes too long to be meaningful as anything besides grabbing CS for stacks and E will just be too weak to matter.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Anybody with early kill pressure. Like, Nasus can sustain well because he has a lot of early game Lifesteal but ... it's still just Lifesteal.
Let me tell you about assholes who run hp regen Nasus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom