• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

She just wants to share the glory that is boomerang.

Her W killing minions sounds pretty funny with the new Gold sound. As for the bounce limit, there might be one around the 10 minion mark? I threw one at three waves spread out and it didn't hit everything. Not sure if due to limit or if it ran out of valid targets due to the way they lined up.

Agkel

I've been trying to do this as well. The method to remove the udyr comic isn't working this time around, so not sure what to do.

AH, yeah. That's what it was, a way to remove the comic. It sucks it doesn't work. Riot should just create a tab for spectate with a few more option to select from and maybe a filter or two.

Stuck here watching fucking jinx, low res, flat ass

edit: They still have the feature running on the background, just allow us access :(

http://spectator.na.lol.riotgames.com:8088/observer-mode/rest/featured

You can see the current matches that would be showing in the client

Telaso

Banned
Saw this on /r/leagueoflegends, burst out laughing from the top comments.

4NOjG.png

4NOk2.png

Dont hate on the supports, but ya seriously go ward the tri bush.

That's deeply offensive not just to supports, but to anyone whose cultural heritage includes a period of enslave - wait, that mother-fucker forgot to ward tri-bush?

Guys I played a couple matches with Poppy who I just picked up.

Question: how many magic damage items should I be getting? Say in your typical match? I kinda assumed her skills were physical (just based on how they look i suppose). Half way through my second match I look and notice that all her damage skills are indeed magical in nature.

In the last match I built Hydra, BoTRK, Zephyr, Tabi's (team was almost all ad), TF, and was half way to an Omen. I'm sure the Zephyr isn't recommended, as I just wanted more AS and was hoping the CDR would be bigger than it was, so would a magic damage item be good in that slot? Or is building normal damage items the way to go despite all the magic skills (like an AD Ez)?

And all the Sivir skins look hot, screw what corgi thingks

tend to agree, though her neck sure does look odd. But yea, all the skins are nice.

edit: hopefully they'll bring Spectacular Sivir out of retirement. I think it's the best of the normal skins.

Boken

Banned
Guys I played a couple matches with Poppy who I just picked up.

Question: how many magic damage items should I be getting? Say in your typical match? I kinda assumed her skills were physical (just based on how they look i suppose). Half way through my second match I look and notice that all her damage skills are indeed magical in nature.

In the last match I built Hydra, BoTRK, Zephyr, Tabi's (team was almost all ad), TF, and was half way to an Omen. I'm sure the Zephyr isn't recommended, as I just wanted more AS and was hoping the CDR would be bigger than it was, so would a magic damage item be good in that slot? Or is building normal damage items the way to go despite all the magic skills (like an AD Ez)?

tend to agree, though her neck sure does look odd. But yea, all the skins are nice.

edit: hopefully they'll bring Spectacular Sivir out of retirement. I think it's the best of the normal skins.

TF should be your first major item always

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
they need to shrink the blade on model. it looks dumb when the projectiles are half the size.

Edwardo

I understand your point. Problem is, that Cho Gath probably didn't want to support, so from the get go you have one person without the disposition to play well, and then you get an ADC that will surely suffer bot lane since Cho Gath can do absolutely nothing bot lane. Your game is pretty much lost. If you don't care about losing, I guess it's fine.

I'd rather lose 3 LP, wait 5 min, and hope for a better game next time, one that is worth while.

Ya I feel like you're right. I was thinking about it earlier and I could've saved myself from that -18lp.

sivir_comic_skins.jpg

mmm
i wish i had warrior sivir

It's all about Bandit Sivir.

Shurima patch get it right.

And all the Sivir skins look hot, screw what corgi thingks

If it's a themed patch then I would expect there to be more than just a Sivir VU. The freljord one had lissandra and the sejuani vu plus howling abyss if I remember correctly.

So there should be more to come.

Blizzard

Banned
I won't get either game until next week since I ordered from Amazon, but I did preorder both at least. :p

On a League note, I haven't heard how bad the new Sivir voice is, but I fear for it if it sounds like she smokes. Also, TRON Sivir was always kind of lame because it's not a disc.

Ferga

I spent the first 30minutes sitting on different things and turning my head using the analogue stick.

Game of the year.

Edwardo

I won't get either game until next week since I ordered from Amazon, but I did preorder both at least. :p

On a League note, I haven't heard how bad the new Sivir voice is, but I fear for it if it sounds like she smokes. Also, TRON Sivir was always kind of lame because it's not a disc.

Ugh I like Sivir, but I really dont like that voice.

garath

I've decided I'm no longer afraid of thresh in gold and will not be wasting a ban on him. I let him go in favor of a jinx ban instead and ended up landing againt him as Sona. Easiest lane I've had in awhile. Everything is incredibly telegraphed and easy to dodge and if the Draven just paid attention to the lanterns we would have crushed it. Doesn't seem like many gold players get him enough to make a big impact with him. They instalocked him too.

it's now 10 to 5 in the morning. Been playing Pokémon for like 7 or 8 hours, with a PBE game or two in between.

So like 6 or 7 hours. It's soo good.

Something something League of Legends.

Agkel

The girl is kinda kawaii I wannabe a girl

I'm super old. Old people like pokemon

Oh, I'm not saying that old people cant like pokemon, just that normally people that do like pokemon are younger than me.

edit: Funny note, someone pointed out to me some time ago that my avatar is a pokemon or pokemon related and I was like WTF?! Ive been using it as avatar for years on different forums and had no clue.

edit2: Shit now I remember why I quit LoL, for whatever reason on this ISP I changed to a while ago, whenever there's team fights my ping immediately spikes to above 1k

Boken

Banned
Oh, I'm not saying that old people cant like pokemon, just that normally people that do like pokemon are younger than me.

edit: Funny note, someone pointed out to me some time ago that my avatar is a pokemon or pokemon related and I was like WTF?! Ive been using it as avatar for years on different forums and had no clue.

edit2: Shit now I remember why I quit LoL, for whatever reason on this ISP I changed to a while ago, whenever there's team fights my ping immediately spikes to above 1k

server and isp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom