• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did this happen?
UeFJBlD.jpg

At no point in the game did Anivia switch items or something. I don't even

Nekofrog

Banned
First mystery gift in a while and it's.... Spectacular Sivir. I'm okay with this, I don't have any Sivir skins. My return gift was... Explorer Ezreal. To someone who mains support.

I'm feeling pretty ronery this Christmas so I got 500 Days of Summer. Haven't watched it yet. I only got it because of Zooey (I don't even watch romance). Does this get zkylon's stamp of approval?

Type2

Skt confirming my belief in early pink ward usage. The team is looking dominant again.

Also thank you deadly for the mad scientist singed and snow day ziggs!

I think it's the mid-2012 model. Ivy Bridge i5 @ 2.5Ghz, 4GB RAM and Intel HD 4000 integrated graphics.

The integrated graphics are the only bottleneck for LoL I think. Dunno how well optimised the Mac client is, although it would only be running at 1280x800.

i can run LoL on my calculator. it will work fine.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm feeling pretty ronery this Christmas so I got 500 Days of Summer. Haven't watched it yet. I only got it because of Zooey (I don't even watch romance). Does this get zkylon's stamp of approval?
it's not my favorite of hers, for many reasons, not the least of which jgl's character is called tom like myself and gets super dumped by zooey and I had gotten super dumped myself back when it came out so u know, life got in the way of my enjoying it. also all my friends like it so that means I gotta hate it

if you want the very best zooey movie just get all the real girls, she's phenomenal in that one and in whole it's an amazing movie and one of my favorites

and if you want something christmas-y with a zooey flavor there's elf, in which she's super duper cute and blonde in an elf outfit. there's also james caan so yea, I loved it and I hate christmas movies (except maybe that scharzenegger movie in which he turns into a super hero lol)

like seriously humans can't get any cuter than this

Jenga

Banned
Nerf Elise already. She shouldn't be able to be tanky, pump out damage, kite, and have one of the best escapes in the game. If you're able to land her skillshot stun she's already far and way one of the best gankers/counter junglers. At least make her have to build something other than liandry's to murder everything.

zkylon

zkylewd
his wall invalidates ahri at mid and eliminates the usual ap poke stuff

only ap poke person that can handle it is ziggs because he can handle a few shots being blocked

it's like on a 25s cooldown, so you can bait his wall, then go all in, but in syndra free week I really enjoy messing with fools :p

scy

Nerf Elise already. She shouldn't be able to be tanky, pump out damage, kite, and have one of the best escapes in the game. If you're able to land her skillshot stun she's already far and way one of the best gankers/counter junglers. At least make her have to build something other than liandry's to murder everything.

If she only has a Liandry's, she isn't "murdering" anything. She'll eventually get a kill, sure, but it's over several (e.g., 3+, assuming both forms used) rotations of her spells. She's relatively average-ish damage with pretty much any AP amount. She needs a lot of time to do her thing, however, and MR really hurts her output (though she sort of gets to ignore HP since she deals with percentages).

And she has no innate tank stats at all.

it's like on a 25s cooldown, so you can bait his wall, then go all in, but in syndra free week I really enjoy messing with fools :p

I can only imagine what Yasuo free week will be. BLOCKED AN AUTO-ATTACK WORTH.

zkylon

zkylewd
I can only imagine what Yasuo free week will be. BLOCKED AN AUTO-ATTACK WORTH.

he's free right now in las at least

I had a lot of fun against syndra with him, kept blocking her scatter the weak so she couldn't ever stun me and I blocked a whole ult once. it's really fun

Jenga

Banned
If he's smart he'll dash in on you before you can pop his shield. If he has blind spots warded for jungler interference he'll just win trades with his shield and if you're unlucky enough to rely on high-ish CD ap pokes he'll just outtrade and outpoke you. It's not even hard too! His shield will probably be seeing nerfs a patch or two from now.

elise apologism
it really doesn't matter, she wins fights over time and if her enemy didn't build anything tanky she'll end up killing them (unless it's renek or ribbon i guess). her escape and stun basically ensures she can escape and/or re-engage whenever she likes. shyvana is a bitch due to sheer unkillability, elise is a bitch because she can pick and choose whatever fights she wants as long as she spider/stun her way out

i'm waiting to see who becomes the new perma-ban after this patch hits, if elise isn't public enemy #1 again i'll just jungle her and abuse dat freelo

Edwardo

Yea I'll probably buy Yasuo next. I had alotta fun playing him last night. I shouldve just bought him then, but I ended up going with Rengar.

scy

Why do all Sivirs and Fizzes feed?

Because everybody hears that such and such is OP and flock to it without knowing how to play them at all. Repeat this with whatever is flavor of the month.

And all Fizz's at low levels are terrible. Fuck Fizz.

it really doesn't matter, she wins fights over time and if her enemy didn't build anything tanky she'll end up killing them (unless it's renek or ribbon i guess). her escape and stun basically ensures she can escape and/or re-engage whenever she likes. shyvana is a bitch due to sheer unkillability, elise is a bitch because she can pick and choose whatever fights she wants as long as she spider/stun her way out

It does matter since Elise does not just sit there with massive tank stats and killing everything. She's not really super tanky nor does she do a lot of damage (in a short time-frame). What she does do is what you say: She controls fights really well and almost always has a means to disengage or pursue.

It's not really trying to defend her or whatever. Just correcting misleading information. Elise is neither a super tank nor a massive damage burst. She's decisively average in both categories (well, more damage than tank). She's more control with average/above-average damage and tank stats purely from itemization, not from her kit.

That said, I do agree that she'll probably be nerfed again somehow. Probably just shifting her like they are to a few other champions (e.g., Lucian, Riven) to some form of double-scaling per point of her Q. Or an outright gutting if they're that tired of her, I guess.

Yo Opiate you post here and since it's community who cares if it's off topic.

I got my dad Go for christmas and so we were playing that, and it took a good halfway through before we were really understanding what we were doing but it was pretty fun! The problem is we were unsure about when to stop. I understand it's at an agreement between the players to stop, so we just called it but in a few instances we just weren't sure if normally we should just start filling in some areas to be a dick (which I'm sure is why some more experienced players wouldn't build them) like a box with 4 points in it. The other player can just start filling parts of it in and force you to place stones to capture them but take away some of the inside territory from yourself (I guess you get points for prisoners...), which I'm sure is why you limit it to one space eyes right? So you don't run into that right?

It's really fun and I like getting into the lines where you're defensively trying to not get captured in a group not attached to double eyes, and all of a sudden with one placement you're about to switch to the offensive and take him.

Edit: woah googling this stuff is intense and going to pull me into a hole

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
yo i haaaate when people tell others to switch lanes completely 1:35 seconds into the game

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I instalock Leona and some guys locks in Blitz...

I then go top lane and carry the team with my 4/0/14.

I love having that happen when I pick Sona or Nami. They seem so excited, thinking that they actually counter picked me.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I hate it when people dont want to swap even though it's mutually beneficial. Just...why not?

at least time that kind of thing right so that someone isn't walking into an uphill fight. I was a lvl 1 kha up against a lvl 2 teemo when i got there. only thing i could do was give ground to the point where i could farm under my tower for a while. I actually ended up winning the lane but because I couldn't get rolling fast enough the rest of my team lost hard.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Wanted to get back into this over break.Haven't played since probably before summer began. Maybe longer.

Game has changed so much... Is there any type of beginner resource that would help me catch up?

Wanted to get back into this over break.Haven't played since probably before summer began. Maybe longer.

Game has changed so much... Is there any type of beginner resource that would help me catch up?
lolking.com, surrenderat20.com, and watching live matches is all you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom