• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
just played with a lucian that asked me (I was thresh) to play passive early game against vayne because she had more damage than him early game

dear lord adcarries don't deserve us

Mothman91

nxE6VDC.jpg

Just being a fucking meatbag in the beginning brought me back. Jax had my number at top, I was 1-3 while he was around 4/5-1. Went Sunfire/Randuins/Thornmail and they couldn't touch me mid game. Chasing Caitlyn and Annie around was fun because they couldn't touch me. At the 30 minute mark we had them down to no nexus turrets but couldn't end it for some reason. After a 3v3 skirmish taking out their main people, we ended.

Newt

Just being a fucking meatbag in the beginning brought me back. Jax had my number at top, I was 1-3 while he was around 4/5-1. Went Sunfire/Randuins/Thornmail and they couldn't touch me mid game. Chasing Caitlyn and Annie around was fun because they couldn't touch me. At the 30 minute mark we had them down to no nexus turrets but couldn't end it for some reason. After a 3v3 skirmish taking out their main people, we ended.
So you're a moth meatbag? Mothbag?

Mothman91

So you're a moth meatbag? Mothbag?

Mothbag, lol.

Also Shyvana is gonna get nerfed for sure. I don't know if it's just her or just the general meta of the top lane, but going straight tank has no consequences as I know of.

edit: Well, her burnout is insanely good, add that with sunfire...you can just run circles around and do dmg. I'm guessing Riot is waiting on how the sunfire nerfs will be before they do anything to her is what I'm guessing.

DeadNames

Banned
Well, Wukong jungle is really good. Would've won that game if LeBlanc wasn't first time and if Kennen had a few functional brain cells.

i was first time wukong

Type2

Well, Wukong jungle is really good. Would've won that game if LeBlanc wasn't first time and if Kennen had a few functional brain cells.

i was first time wukong
Suprisingly solid clears and still has great dmg when you level his ult. He transitions well off of elder lizard intro either a bruiser or carry depending on what you need.
His strengths also come from a similar place as shyvanna. Those passive stats are not to be slept on.

I feel like playing some games tonight .

zkylon

zkylewd
I think I really like cassiopeia, she feels like the perfect champ to go like 9 0 21 with cdr runes and have like 15% cdr at level 1

I think I like her better with athene's than tear tho. I don't really like tear anymore tbh

No-one deserves support Nidalee though.
I don't really mind support nidalee if she can play.

some support nidalees are actually really good

but seriously wtf at that lucian

zkylon

zkylewd
she's just moving about while holding a lit lighter listening to I don't wanna miss a thing, syndra standing still in the middle of the map lol

it's hilarious

she was talking about all religions being the same like half an hour ago

seriously boken why did you do this to me

she's just moving about while holding a lit lighter listening to I don't wanna miss a thing, syndra standing still in the middle of the map lol

it's hilarious

she was talking about all religions being the same like half an hour ago

seriously boken why did you do this to me

I hate you. I forgot about it...

"My cs is over 1 per minute"

it's not my favorite of hers, for many reasons, not the least of which jgl's character is called tom like myself and gets super dumped by zooey and I had gotten super dumped myself back when it came out so u know, life got in the way of my enjoying it. also all my friends like it so that means I gotta hate it

if you want the very best zooey movie just get all the real girls, she's phenomenal in that one and in whole it's an amazing movie and one of my favorites

and if you want something christmas-y with a zooey flavor there's elf, in which she's super duper cute and blonde in an elf outfit. there's also james caan so yea, I loved it and I hate christmas movies (except maybe that scharzenegger movie in which he turns into a super hero lol)

like seriously humans can't get any cuter than this

Thankd for the recs. 500 Days hit a little too close to home for me as well. Can't believe it took the ending for me to realize the meaning of the title.

and pls no blonde zooey is wrong, especially without the bangs

All I want is for them to revert the nerf to his base aspd. Lv1 is so slow, making last hitting annoying.

You get used to it.

My problem with Graves right now is that almost every other ADC can out-trade him in lane unless he has a high amount of passive stacks up AND he hits them practically point blank with his Q.

Someone like Sivir, for example, can not only shield his slow and obvious spell but also does more damage with her own if it hits right.

He does have decent burst with his ult but there's just no reason to play him over someone like Lucian, Sivir, Varus, etc. right now.

zkylon

zkylewd
Thankd for the recs. 500 Days hit a little too close to home for me as well. Can't believe it took the ending for me to realize the meaning of the title.

and pls no blonde zooey is wrong, especially without the bangs
I have to disagree

all zooeys are right

Her burnout lol. Or maybe her 2% on hit debuff E.

I do not envy those who have to figure out appropriate balances. Making changes that don't compromise what makes a champion work in the various phases of the game while still weakening them sufficiently can't be an easy task. Especially given the thousands of combinations any given match can have.

Mothman91

I do not envy those who have to figure out appropriate balances. Making changes that don't compromise what makes a champion work in the various phases of the game while still weakening them sufficiently can't be an easy task. Especially given the thousands of combinations any given match can have.
Yup, but fuck those who nerfed Irelia those many many times.

Type2

I guess I ended up 1-1 in my promos last night and didn't even know it. Just kept spamming the okay button thinking I was in draft. I'm really getting a good handle on the vision game now. So many sneaky pinks.

I disagree with nerfing (or removing) the % debuff on her E. It's perfectly fine. If anything, they can safely nerf the base damage on E especially at Lv1.

Mothman91

I'd nerf burnout. I swear to God it's always up and I can't even farm when she uses it.
Yup, it's up a few second later as long as it's hitting someone for the full duration effect.
I disagree with nerfing (or removing) the % debuff on her E. It's perfectly fine. If anything, they can safely nerf the base damage on E especially at Lv1.

Yeah, I think it's at 80 base magic dmg, probably bump it down to 60.

Hilarious to me that Shyv was trash tier since end of season 2 and now she's op as fuck even though her rework came out in July.

I don't think it's that so much as how the nerfs/buffs that other champs receive over time and subsequent meta shifts give room for new, perhaps unexpected champs to flourish. And you know how it goes...you get a new Flavor of The Month...and someone figures out who's a strong counter to that FoTM pick. And new metas are formed.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'd be okay if Burnout wasn't consistent damage. Like if the damage went up the longer you were in it that'd be perfect.
I really hope we see more than the Sunfire+Visage+Randuin on like every single tanky bruiser top. It's gotten real old.

More Mundo for this guy.

DeadNames

Banned
I've never played when irelia was in her prime, but I think she's in the same boat as Olaf/Akali.

When theyre strong, theyre ridiculously stupid to play against, and when theyre weak, theyre awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom