• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, 650 spell range is the same as a 630 auto range.

Most abilities have their origination point set as the dead center of the champion's model, whereas autoattacks are ranged from the edge of the model. As a result, you basically get to add the radius of your champion's ground circle to their AA range, but not to (most) spell ranges.

Most abilities have their origination point set as the dead center of the champion's model, whereas autoattacks are ranged from the edge of the model. As a result, you basically get to add the radius of your champion's ground circle to their AA range, but not to (most) spell ranges.

Aye, it's 100 range, sorry. Don't know where I was getting 20 from.

she doesn't have to she will outscale you and shoot for all ins. on its own glitterlance is really weak. support on support harass in bot lane is not very strong with hp regen so high. annie also doesn't have the mana problems that lulu does.

idc. it's just annoying to see people that don't play or understand the champ say she's super strong and that her worst matchups are her best.

you don't play harass lanes against annie.

Hopefully your ADC is not geriatric and knows to get a few skillshots in when Annie's slowed.

Yeah, you're probably not gonna have a good time if you pick Lulu/Ashe into Lucian/Annie, but then you and your ADC would be morons and have bigger things to worry about.

DeadNames

Banned
Wombo combo is hilarious. I just played Leo support on a team with Fiddle mid, Vlad top, and Amumu jungle. Jinx adc. We were outplayed constantly, but won baron fights and late teamfights with our ridiculous cc and aoe damage. Was kinda unfair. Their fed Jax got stunned by me, then me again, then amumu, then feared.

I honestly feel like we deserved to lose. I was horrible, went 0-10-25.

Basically leona in a nutshell.

SOLAR FLARE.

ACED

DEFEAT

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
For me there's no reason to pick her. I'd learn Varus instead as he has a cc ult and decent to good matchups against every good adc right now aside from Lucian.

She's okay but being okay in bot lane right now just isn't enough, and her worst match up is vs the strongest carry.

It's basically Season 2 all over again but with Lucian in Graves' place.
I was hoping that maybe she'd be some sort of super-moneyhat adc now that there are more options for gold income.

Also, is the Manamune dead?

zkylon

zkylewd
Eh, 10 seconds still isn't a lot for a champion that'll eventually get around to having some CDR, never mind the range on that max rank ult. Without some it doesn't make too much of a difference either, except now she has to put some thought into the timing of her full spell rotation rather than throwing everything out there willy-nilly until something sticks by chance or not like a makeshift Nidalee with rainbows. Her being able to shoot less lasers over time is only a nagging issue in prolonged teamfights that last over two minutes roughly speaking and I haven't seen those with high frequency after Season 2 ended.

Some of those match-ups you mentioned aren't actually even bad for her. Gragas, Ahri, Orianna and Fizz in particular, their previous states prior to their respective nerfs included. Zed is walking a fine line; since his early laning phase isn't good there's room to outplay him and to effectively put him in his place, but I do agree with everyone else. Riven's a moot point though, 'cause she messes up a big chunk of AP champions regardless. If you're looking for a raw damage dealer then yes, Lux isn't the most reliable of choices (and Karma performs a similar role to some extent with less difficulty) but she still has her place in the game with numerous strengths even in the headless chicken arena dubbed as solo queue. Just not "instapick or -lock" for reasons we've already detailed.

(P.S.: have her partner up with motherfuckin' Trundle)
eh I think we'll have to call it a disagree :p

I don't think the nerfs made her any more nuanced, just made her worse and made her feel clunky as hell.

You can trap and bubble someone, yes, if that's what you mean?

Other way around. Nami lands bubble, put trap underneath. I thought it was gonna trigger the trap after the bubble ends but no. We tried many times in one match. I ended up just putting a trap slightly behind the enemy to cutoff the obvious escape path.

zkylon

zkylewd
Other way around. Nami lands bubble, put trap underneath. I thought it was gonna trigger the trap after the bubble ends but no. We tried many times in one match. I ended up just putting a trap slightly behind the enemy to cutoff the obvious escape path.

weird. I was sure I did that combo many times but I dunno now

I wouldn't really classify Brand or Kha'Zix as lacking damage. I personally think that's Mundo's build was fine.
I suppose it's just a matter of team comps. With our lineup...and with his lack of damage output, we could simply ignore him and blow up the 2 glass cannons in Kha and Brand. So thats what we did. It took a long time to kill Mundo to be sure...but he would die eventually. He had no real peeling power for his glass cannons, and he didn't have the damage output to force anyone to respect him.

That's why I didn't like his build. I had the same problem earlier in the day with a Shen on my team in a 3v3. It's just not good enough in 3v3 to be a pure tank Shen with 100 base damage at 30 minutes. You get ignored, then blown up after the real threats are terminated. Generally speaking, I don't think pure tank works in 3v3 right now. Gotta bring some offense to the table.

Subtle

She's okay but being okay in bot lane right now just isn't enough, and her worst match up is vs the strongest carry.

It's basically Season 2 all over again but with Lucian in Graves' place.

Yeah fuck Lucian. And Jinx to a lesser extent.

I think Ashe is pretty good, but Varus outclasses her. She's so strong at level one. I love cheesing squishy supports like Sona with Ashe and Annie/Leona with their level one stun. Just wait in the enemy bot lane bush and wait for a face check to stun-passive-w-auto and then win the lane!

Yeah fuck Lucian. And Jinx to a lesser extent.

I think Ashe is pretty good, but Varus outclasses her. She's so strong at level one. I love cheesing squishy supports like Sona with Ashe and Annie/Leona with their level one stun. Just wait in the enemy bot lane bush and wait for a face check to stun-passive-w-auto and then win the lane!

I'm not sure if plane-jane DoT carries are really all that viable in general anymore. At higher levels, anyway. Anything and everything will be viable at bronze-gold levels anyway so I suppose it's a moot point for most of us.

Just standing still and right-clicking just doesn't seem like enough.

Mothman91

Yeah, Ashe sucks, but spamming her W is so fun. Also going Legolas build on Varus is fun, and he's the only champion that I build Hurricane on.

yes, I know, it's a horrible item.

Just got my ass handed to me by Xerath support. Holy crap I have got to try that out. He built Athene's and Morello's and just spammed, and there's no hiding behind minions.

I'm pretty sure you can do it. Maybe it's just the delay between her trap being put down and activating being too long between the bubble activating and bursting?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
this rengar in my last game has almost as much healing done as rabadon's soraka.

Einbroch

Banned
There's more to range than just auto attack range. What's stopping someone like Lucian from dashing in your face and instantly exploding you, or any bruiser with a gap closer for that matter?

You can only whimsy one guy.

What's stopping a Lucian from doing that to ANY AP mid? Or a bruiser?

Rosenskjold

That feeling when you have great synergy as support with your adc (truth be told, the opposing team actually went duo mid, so I roamed back and forth from mid and bot), The adc then writes to me afterwards for another game, and turns out adc is Silver 1, I'm bronze 2, and he's like "Oh you deserve much higher rank than that" ... <3

zkylon

zkylewd
That feeling when you have great synergy as support with your adc (truth be told, the opposing team actually went duo mid, so I roamed back and forth from mid and bot), The adc then writes to me afterwards for another game, and turns out adc is Silver 1, I'm bronze 2, and he's like "Oh you deserve much higher rank than that" ... <3

sounds hot

Burt

Just got my ass handed to me by Xerath support. Holy crap I have got to try that out. He built Athene's and Morello's and just spammed, and there's no hiding behind minions.
It's pretty gud. There's not much anyone can do about that range, Morello's is extremely cost efficient and has a pretty useful passive (depending on who the support is/how highly the ADC prioritized lifesteal), you get some free armor from his passive, a fairly reliable stun, and ridiculous burst for a support at 6. Only problem is that his harass almost always ends in the minions waves getting pushed. Just have to be careful about that. Max W first to ensure a steady stream of harass and that you'll be able to get a stun off at max range when you need to.

zkylon

zkylewd
You should have seen me giving first blood in mid, then going straight to bot afterwards and give another kill, it was pretty intense :p
is this the famous roaming you were talking about in your previous post

also overall yea, gotta love a good adc. they come really far in between but sometimes you get one of these batshit crazy dravens that just win lanes by sheer overpowering manlihood that just make you happy they chose to make you their wives

Rosenskjold

is this the famous roaming you were talking about in your previous post

also overall yea, gotta love a good adc. they come really far in between but sometimes you get one of these batshit crazy dravens that just win lanes by sheer overpowering manlihood that just make you happy they chose to make you their wives

Indeed, it was the first adventure of my famous roaming:p

And when you meet adc who farm well and just rape their lane, you just add them and cross fingers that they liked your supporting play :D

What's stopping a Lucian from doing that to ANY AP mid? Or a bruiser?
Way more effective range and actual burst. Most skillshot AP mid CC skills range around 800 units upwards and they do way more damage if you actually hit them because they have skills to follow through, Lulu has two damage skills that don't even scale that well, she's not killing any squishies with EQ and will probably die in the process.

Also, is the Manamune dead?

It's back to where it was before the buff: hyper-specialized, basically only good on one or two champions. It's definitely dead as an ADC item, even building it on Ezreal these days is tantamount to a surrender if the other team notices you've done it.

You basically build it on Jayce. Maybe. Probably not, but it's still an option. No more building it on Kha'Zix (though that's less the item being worse and more spikespam no longer being the way to play Kha), Ezreal, Ashe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom