• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
I feel like jungling at this stage in the game is going to be like swimming upstream in the grand rapids.

OH SHIT A WILD ENEMY POPPY APPEARS

Really? I always felt that they had a lot in common.

I mean, early Void Spike spam Kha'Zix, sure. But now? I don't see how they're all that different.

Fiora has massive AoE damage with her ult, and with a Hydra and AS/MSPD boost has even more. She's more of a sustained fighter whereas Kah'Zix is practically entirely single-target focused. She's more melee carry than assassin. Kha'Zix wants to jump in and use his reset to get out or switch targets. Fiora wants to get in there and continually deal huge damage and use her reset to continue dealing sustained heavy damage. She's less about bursting and more about putting consistent damage out. Kha'Zix skirts around team fights waiting to jump in to pick low HP targets off when they're isolated, Fiora gets in there when they're bunched up and uses her damage to kill everything at once.

Really totally different.

Edwardo

why do you guys stream anyway

like you get like 3 views at a time so I imagine you don't get a lot of money out of it :/

It really isn't about money. I used to stream Madden all the time with a buddy when we would play against each other. We wouldn't get more than 10-15 viewers, but would do it just because it was fun for people to watch.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Fiora has massive AoE damage with her ult, and with a Hydra and AS/MSPD boost has even more. She's more of a sustained fighter whereas Kah'Zix is practically entirely single-target focused. She's more melee carry than assassin. Kha'Zix wants to jump in and use his reset to get out or switch targets. Fiora wants to get in there and continually deal huge damage and use her reset to continue dealing sustained heavy damage. She's less about bursting and more about putting consistent damage out. Kha'Zix skirts around team fights waiting to jump in to pick low HP targets off when they're isolated, Fiora gets in there when they're bunched up and uses her damage to kill everything at once.

Really totally different.
Maybe I've never seen enough good Fiora play then. Each time I've seen longer team fights, her ult seems either good for diving or picking off the weak. You get the same impact for Kha's ult when you basically get to turn R into the bullshit-button 3 times allowing you get the same amount of shots with your passive+Q. Its almost the same thing. Definitely the same effect. Its not like Fiora's ever going to swing it out with anyone late-game on even footing. You have to pick off people in the same manner.

Fiora has better sustain, absolutely, but the fact that Riposte is nothing at all like Sivir's Spell Shield just gimps her.

zkylon

zkylewd
Because there are 3 people who watch?
Something to do. Got nothing else to do with my life right now.
It really isn't about money. I used to stream Madden all the time with a buddy when we would play against each other. We wouldn't get more than 10-15 viewers, but would do it just because it was fun for people to watch.
I think I'm just jealous of y'all having rigs that can endure streaming

Almost forgot it's fools' day in latin america. My money is safe now.

It was funny to see people actually believe that Riot Lat. would add those new announcements, the last one was cool, "Better uninstall the game", lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
man annie's so much fun to play as support, I should play her in ranked more often

not sure which masteries to run on her tho, that's the only thing

like I'm doing 9 0 21 right now but that 6% double pen is so fucking tempting

zkylon

zkylewd
Yesterday I just realized, there is no need for gp5 quints in supports now, right?

What should I use now? Health?

I use 3 flat hp quints on thresh and leona, 1 flat hp and 2 flat ap on sona and nami and 3 flat ap on annie

I think I might trade the ap quints on my sona/nami runepage for movement speed or health tho since ap is such a waste on them. I added those ap quints to get their damage back to the old days but w/e, I think I'd rather have hp or ms

It's back to where it was before the buff: hyper-specialized, basically only good on one or two champions. It's definitely dead as an ADC item, even building it on Ezreal these days is tantamount to a surrender if the other team notices you've done it.

You basically build it on Jayce. Maybe. Probably not, but it's still an option. No more building it on Kha'Zix (though that's less the item being worse and more spikespam no longer being the way to play Kha), Ezreal, Ashe, etc.

I still build it on kha cause it does physical damage now and it's easy to stack on him. Maybe not worth it but having infinite mana is nice.

Nekofrog

Banned
Hello, Silver 3.

That was the dumbest game ever. Enemy team laneswapped so Teemo was 2v1, he died, so we lane swapped and went top.

10 minutes later they lane swapped again, but we were able to predict it a little ahead of it and didn't lose much cs/experience in lane.

In the first five minutes Teemo went toxic, "gg its over" "fuck you all" etc etc etc.

At least he calmed down and played and we were able to win.

DeadNames

Banned
So.

We had an open nexus, Fizz was fed.

One last teamfight. The teamfight to decide the game.

Our Quinn (who bought Runaans lol) dropped first. Their Trundle was huge.

I land a 3 man knockup.

ACED.

VICTORY.

bruiser yasuo OP

Nekofrog

Banned
So.

We had an open nexus, Fizz was fed.

One last teamfight. The teamfight to decide the game.

Our Quinn (who bought Runaans lol) dropped first. Their Trundle was huge.

I land a 3 man knockup.

ACED.

VICTORY.

bruiser yasuo OP

you have a yasuo avatar, i don't trust you

I use 3 flat hp quints on thresh and leona, 1 flat hp and 2 flat ap on sona and nami and 3 flat ap on annie

I think I might trade the ap quints on my sona/nami runepage for movement speed or health tho since ap is such a waste on them. I added those ap quints to get their damage back to the old days but w/e, I think I'd rather have hp or ms

Health is the go-to support quint now I believe.

Either that or you can go more armor/AP.

Uh, looks like I will need to grind some IP, I still need to buy health quints and hybrid pen marks.

Side note: Nasus is so dumb right now lol. Straight ignored Olaf (although he did kill me once, true damage OP) and got MASSIVE.

3333333.png

This nerf is still in PBE, right? They still need to tweak his Q a bit.

DeadNames

Banned
We just got fucking destroyed. My TF fed FB and then 11 more kills. Didn't ward.

Also I'm fucking tired of Annie. I hate this champion so much. A near two second stun that you can't dodge is just dumb as hell.

Newt

We just got fucking destroyed. My TF fed FB and then 11 more kills. Didn't ward.

Also I'm fucking tired of Annie. I hate this champion so much. A near two second stun that you can't dodge is just dumb as hell.
You know which other support has a two second stun that you can't dodge?

...Support TF.

I'm sorry, your avatar is bringing out the worst in me.

DeadNames

Banned
You know which other support has a two second stun that you can't dodge?

...Support TF.

I'm sorry, your avatar is bring out the worst in me.

But at least TF can't hold it forever.

If you want to release hell on earth make your avatar an annie one.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
the support card is so confusing the more i look at it. does he put nine points into offense tree just for the 6 ap? lol. before you could put nine in just to grab the magic pen but now it's just like...why.

Newt

the support card is so confusing the more i look at it. does he put nine points into offense tree just for the 6 ap? lol. before you could put nine in just to grab the magic pen but now it's just like...why.
Lulu is the strongest support so it's k.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Mejais + Deathcap on Nami, sounds legit.
mejais is becoming an increasingly popular pick up on nami with gold gains. she is a very safe support in the way she operates, so you're able to avoid losing stacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom