• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
<----- New avatar

League of Waifus
yum

Uh, looks like I will need to grind some IP, I still need to buy health quints and hybrid pen marks.
double pen is alright but I wouldn't waste my ip on it if I didn't have to spare, specially since they're gonna overhaul runes any day now.

like I usually take them with annie and sona for the super autos but going ad (probably, haven't really tested this but just ran some numbers and seems decent for the autos on like thresh or something), mpen or armor isn't bad either.

and double pen is too fucking expensive.

health quints are too much win not to get them tho

hmm, not too good if you ask me

* I max q first on lulu and wouldn't get caught dead with a deathcap
* max q or e first on thresh
* wtf at mejai's on nami, also max e a lot too, and even q in some cases
* zhonya's and twin shadows core on sona wtf, also 9/21/0 is super weird
* gp10 runes on many supports for some reason
* I would get coin on every support but start with either doran's ring or doran's shield instead of a gp10 item and just back as soon as I have the 365. for me it's usually being the most effective thing since relic shield and spellthief thingie actives and gp10s are garbage in comparison to shurelya's

Edwardo

I guess when Yasuo pings, it means we all have to catch up to him and dive their tower. I guess when Yasuo and Fiddle feeds kills to Sivir even though we had bot handled it makes Sivir a godly player. I guess I need to learn to play.

it's time for bed...

zkylon

zkylewd
I really don't know what to do against fizz anymore. yeah I got first blooded by him (my bad, should've just flashed sejuani's q but wanted to hold to it since no flash against fizz is pretty much the same as dying to him) but my first buy is a negatron cloak and he didn't even q me...

Why max Q over W for Thresh?

more hooks = more dragon steals obviously

but yea I used to go e>w>q but I found that maxing q simply allows you to get more people dead more often but also peel a lot more in teamfights, specially since it's so easy to land and the mini-reset makes it available all the freaking time

Newt

I really don't know what to do against fizz anymore. yeah I got first blooded by him (my bad, should've just flashed sejuani's q but wanted to hold to it since no flash against fizz is pretty much the same as dying to him) but my first buy is a negatron cloak and he didn't even q me...

more hooks = more dragon steals obviously

but yea I used to go e>w>q but I found that maxing q simply allows you to get more people dead more often but also peel a lot more in teamfights, specially since it's so easy to land and the mini-reset makes it available all the freaking time
That playmaker build.

I still build it on kha cause it does physical damage now and it's easy to stack on him. Maybe not worth it but having infinite mana is nice.
Don't mistake "excessive amounts of mana that he doesn't even need" for "infinite" when not even the likes of Yorick or Urgot (who consume more mana than Kha'zix) can't even put it to good use.

Newt is a class act.
"Lucian sucks." - Newt
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

hmm, not too good if you ask me

* I max q first on lulu and wouldn't get caught dead with a deathcap
* max q or e first on thresh
* wtf at mejai's on nami, also max e a lot too, and even q in some cases
* zhonya's and twin shadows core on sona wtf, also 9/21/0 is super weird
* gp10 runes on many supports for some reason
* I would get coin on every support but start with either doran's ring or doran's shield instead of a gp10 item and just back as soon as I have the 365. for me it's usually being the most effective thing since relic shield and spellthief thingie actives and gp10s are garbage in comparison to shurelya's
Doran's Shield or Ring first on supports (even if you go quickly back to base) is a bad habit that's easily punished by opposing players with some presence of mind. And amusingly, it also causes someone like Krepo to lose his shit on stream for the rest of the match.

Pick Mid'gath / Yorick / Elise if you really want to make Fizz cry while not being affected by his damage too much. The latter especially completely cancels out his ult when it lands because lulz Rappel.

I had my best game in a long time. Carried a high Elo game as a support. Diamond friend invited me. Why not? I always take them as learning opportunities.

Team: Gold (me), 2x Plat, 2x Diamond
Enemy: 3x Diamond, 2x Plat

Me (Zyra) and a diamond (Ez) demolished botlane (Vayne+Thresh). I keep catching Vayne with E, though it took a bit before Ez started to follow up. I zoned them out and kept catching people, so Ez went 9/1 early on while Vayne was 0/4. Our top lane Lucian was lagging really bad and getting killed often (0/6 at this point) so I told Ez I'll stick to Lucian. Managed to keep Lucian relatively safe so he could farm and get back. Mid and jungle were even. Ez was doing fine on his own.

Even though Vayne wasn't that good in lane, she was a monster in teamfights. I got outplayed several times. I rarely ever fought Vaynes that made me buy a pink. She pulled back really dang well to 15/9. The scary thing is that they had a very fed AP Rammus who was oneshotting squishies, together with an AP Karma and AP Nidalee roaming the hell out of the map.

zkylon

zkylewd
That playmaker build.
?

Doran's Shield or Ring first on supports (even if you go quickly back to base) is a bad habit that's easily punished by opposing players with some presence of mind. And amusingly, it also causes someone like Krepo to lose his shit on stream for the rest of the match.
how

unless they have crazy poke, one/two biscuits do the job with annie, sona, nami, thresh, etc. all the ones I get one doran or the other.

if you start coin you have no combat stats, if you start relic shield you're predictable as shit and you're wasting ~700g on an item you're gonna sell later and no one's starting spellthief anyways

I've had a lot of people telling me the enemy team is gonna punish me some way but no one actually says how, why don't you try it first?

Pick Mid'gath / Yorick / Elise if you really want to make Fizz cry while not being affected by his damage too much. The latter especially completely cancels out his ult when it lands because lulz Rappel.
thank you but I'd rather not play any other champions

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
hp and mana regen might as well be combat stats in lanes where back and forth harass is commonplace.

Leezard

You're going to get eaten up alive by Leona if you start with coin on a squishy support. If the enemies cannot all in properly or you can disengage well enough (Janna), then coin might be good, but Doran's Shield is just more useful if you face an "all in" lane or if you are an "all in" lane. I haven't seen enough of Ring to see how useful it is, but the last hitting mana regen passive effect is wasted on it, at least.

zkylon

zkylewd
hp and mana regen might as well be combat stats in lanes where back and forth harass is commonplace.
no one plays lulu, sona or nami anymore so I'm not too worried about harass

maybe when riot un-shits them it might be worth trying more. even so doran's ring gives you as much mana regen and doran's shield gives you twice as much hp regen as coin so you're not missing out too much.

You're going to get eaten up alive by Leona if you start with coin on a squishy support. If the enemies cannot all in properly or you can disengage well enough (Janna), then coin might be good, but Doran's Shield is just more useful if you face an "all in" lane or if you are an "all in" lane. I haven't seen enough of Ring to see how useful it is, but the last hitting mana regen passive effect is wasted on it, at least.
yea, that part is wasted but lolwiki says it's cost effective even without the passive and it's just a lot of really good stats for someone like annie or sona: 15 ap, 60 hp and 3 mp5 is a really nice start.

sure it's a bit more risky than hanging back with coin but also allows you to win more easily if you do take that risk

I tried this for the very reason that tarics were one-shotting me so I wanted an item that gave me hp and offensive stats. I take ring's always with sona, nami and annie, and doran's shield with thresh and leona only if I'm going against ranged support. if not I'll probably get relic shield and sell it later on as much as I hate that

Leezard

no one plays lulu, sona or nami anymore so I'm not too worried about harass

maybe when riot un-shits them it might be worth trying more. even so doran's ring gives you as much mana regen and doran's shield gives you twice as much hp regen as coin so you're not missing out too much.

yea, that part is wasted but lolwiki says it's cost effective even without the passive and it's just a lot of really good stats for someone like annie or sona: 15 ap, 60 hp and 3 mp5 is a really nice start.

sure it's a bit more risky than hanging back with coin but also allows you to win more easily if you do take that risk

I tried this for the very reason that tarics were one-shotting me so I wanted an item that gave me hp and offensive stats. I take ring's always with sona, nami and annie, and doran's shield with thresh and leona only if I'm going against ranged support. if not I'll probably get relic shield and sell it later on as much as I hate that

I can certainly see how the ring can be useful, the stats are indeed good. You don't miss out on much gold from the coin that early anyway.

Salex_

Some dumbass said he was "tanking his MMR" during my promotion match. Gotta love the LoL community.

Shit like this is why I play fighting games. I can't stand having to roll the dice and rely on these random people.

zkylon

zkylewd
I can certainly see how the ring can be useful, the stats are indeed good. You don't miss out on much gold from the coin that early anyway.
yup, it kind of balances out by mid game where most people are seling their tier 2 gp10s for shurelyas so it's not really a big waste

Anyone who says Leona isn't a god tier support doesn't know what they're talking about.

so easy to play too now since you actually have money to be tanky

Mothman91

I usually start Doran's Shield always on a top laner as a bruiser but going double Doran's Blade is actually pretty nice.

edit: only downside is you gotta push the lane to get a bit better sustain than a shield.

On release.

I remember a LOT of people poo-poo'ing Jinx before her release too. I mean blasting her and shitting on Riot for making such a lame carry. I specifically remember people here saying Riot simply doesn't know how to make ADCs anymore and Jinx was the shining example of their incompetence.

...and as it turned out, Jinx is probably the most entertaining carry in the game this side of Draven.

Mistakes were made. Happens.

Newt

I remember a LOT of people poo-poo'ing Jinx before her release too. I mean blasting her and shitting on Riot for making such a lame carry. I specifically remember people here saying Riot simply doesn't know how to make ADCs anymore and Jinx was the shining example of their incompetence.

...and as it turned out, Jinx is probably the most entertaining carry in the game this side of Draven.

Mistakes were made. Happens.
Jinx was the super popular overpowered ADC on release I thought?

Anyways, I wasn't saying riot was incompetent back then, I was simply stating that Lucian was weak. My main problems with him were his weak level 1 ult, and his easily dodgeable Q if you knew it was coming. Riot fixed both those issues, so I really have no problem. A possible issue right now is that he's too easy to play, but that's a discussion for another day.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Have you ever seen everyone but you go 0/3 to start a game?

what do you even say brehs

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Some games are uncarryable. Others, get some ganks going and hope they throw. Also, say nothing. The players probably know they f'ed up.

It sucks because I almost always jungle now and its like some lanes just NEED to the constant babysitting and that's now things are supposed to go. I can't just 'hold mid' indefinitely. Also, people never seem to know how to set up for a gank. I can do a lot, but I can't just double kill two people at full health because you pinged extra hard.

Leezard

It sucks because I almost always jungle now and its like some lanes just NEED to the constant babysitting and that's now things are supposed to go. I can't just 'hold mid' indefinitely. Also, people never seem to know how to set up for a gank. I can do a lot, but I can't just double kill two people at full health because you pinged extra hard.

Yeah, all lanes needing babysitting all the time is one of those times it's really tough to be a jungler. I just try to focus my attention on the lane most likely to snowball, but it's way too hard if they don't know how to set up a gank indeed.

She's not shit, she's just not out of control anymore.
Almost nothing has changed. In fact if you hit E you'll do more damage than before the nerfs. She was having some mana annoyances early after the mana cost nerfs but she just got buffed on that last patch.

She's less faceroll but you can faceroll just as hard as long as you hit your E first. She's not out of control anymore, yes, but she's still a top tier mid laner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom