• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

Laned against a Kha'zix as Yasuo last night. I suspected but reaffirmed that Kha'zix has a stronger 100-0 all-in at all stages of the early game. But Yasuo can poke the hell out of him and farm pretty safe with Q. I outfarmed him pretty handily and managed to get a return kill most of the times he and Udyr dove me and once I got shiv, IE and randuins, he was no longer a threat to me.

Still love Yasuo mid. I haven't found a matchup that is completely unwinnable yet and I'm getting much better at managing his knockup and teamfight potential.
Have you played against a Kayle yet? I remember I was doing a normal one time and played the matchup. Was randomly wasting his shield with the splash effect on E. I could just farm early when Kayle is weaker and just destroyed him later on in the game. He occasionally blocked my Q, but that E damage took a toll on him.

garath

Have you played against a Kayle yet? I remember I was doing a normal one time and played the matchup. Was randomly wasting his shield with the splash effect on E. I could just farm early when Kayle is weaker and just destroyed him later on in the game. He occasionally blocked my Q, but that E damage took a toll on him.

Haven't played against a Kayle yet. She would probably be beastly for that exact reason though. Kayle's E is stupid strong against any melee champ :(

Kayle should probably just crush Yasuo in lane. I thought that the last time I played Kayle but Yasuo went top instead of mid so I couldn't test it properly :<

In theory it should be a nightmare.

Is there anyone who can kite better than Karma? Out of all the champions I've played she is by far the easiest to play keep away with since all of her abilities affect movement.

Type2

SGYepBr.jpg

LeaveYouAPreview is right, Wukong jungle is absolutely broken right now. I've never even Wukong'ed before and this was so easy.
Now don't go and say it's broken. He can be quite shitty if you fall behind and haven't built any tanky items. His team fighting in the mid to late game is unmatched. Make sure you take advantage and fight when his ult levels. Late game he gets 8 free armor and Mr per ally within 1400 range. Building bruiser with elder lizard and last whisper and netting 32 of each stat for free is awesome.

You asked about udyr?
Tiger farms champs and towers. You can proc it twice if you already have it active,auto and activate it again. Turtle is a shield and you heal off of it( good for blocking tower shots).
Bear is your stun and your biggest movement speed boost.
Phoenix is for aoe and honestly not that great.
Ancient golemn and your two main tank items should put you in a good enough place with defensive stats. Botrk make udyr unstoppable.
I'll talk about masteries and runes later since there are many options. He can start dorans blade.

I like how Phoenix is considered trash ever since Dblade Tigerdyr made Tigerdyr popular. And no, the mini rework came before that happened.

Type2

I like the tower pressure tigr gives. I know some play bird form and it farms well. Have any dmg reports from a game of yours? I'd love to compare what it puts down on champs vs tigr.

To clarify I do play Phoenix based on comp but I prefer tiger. You get fast clears, split pushing, probably better for peeling, I will not go as far as saying it is trash.

zkylon

zkylewd
It only shows your last champ/skin player right?

I wish I could make it permanent.

I got a good one for you kids

create an account
link your summoner with your lolking account
edit that runepage thingie with the code thingie to verify it
go to your lolking profile
mouse over the banner

WHAT IS THIS?!

A CHANGE BUTTON!?

OMG THE OPTIONS

and that's how you end up with a sexy banner like zky did

Is there anyone who can kite better than Karma? Out of all the champions I've played she is by far the easiest to play keep away with since all of her abilities affect movement.
ori? lizzy? ashy?

also your avatar's hot

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I like the tower pressure tigr gives. I know some play bird form and it farms well. Have any dmg reports from a game of yours? I'd love to compare what it puts down on champs vs tigr
you still get tiger stance late game, so you get the tower pushing when you need it. early mid you just zone anyways, and you can still stance swap for as boost even on phoenix. alternatively you can divert a second point from bear stance early in the game and grab a decently early tiger point to push towers. idk, tower pushing like that isn't super important in the game right now because they are guaranteed to last long.

phoenix feels better to me from jungle because it's better burst, better aoe, and goes better with tankier builds. i don't have specific damage breakdowns. that seems like a weird metric. i have pretty high damage games though.
YUK7G3D.jpg

garath

Now don't go and say it's broken. He can be quite shitty if you fall behind and haven't built any tanky items. His team fighting in the mid to late game is unmatched. Make sure you take advantage and fight when his ult levels. Late game he gets 8 free armor and Mr per ally within 1400 range. Building bruiser with elder lizard and last whisper and netting 32 of each stat for free is awesome.

You asked about udyr?
Tiger farms champs and towers. You can proc it twice if you already have it active,auto and activate it again. Turtle is a shield and you heal off of it( good for blocking tower shots).
Bear is your stun and your biggest movement speed boost.
Phoenix is for aoe and honestly not that great.
Ancient golemn and your two main tank items should put you in a good enough place with defensive stats. Botrk make udyr unstoppable.
I'll talk about masteries and runes later since there are many options. He can start dorans blade.

Don't trust a thing LeaveaPreview says. He told me Poppy jungle is awesome -_-

Slowest. Clear. Ever.

:p

(But seriously Wukong jungle looks great. Buying him tomorrow)

Type2

you still get tiger stance late game, so you get the tower pushing when you need it. early mid you just zone anyways, and you can still stance swap for as boost even on phoenix. alternatively you can divert a second point from bear stance early in the game and grab a decently early tiger point to push towers. idk, tower pushing like that isn't super important in the game right now because they are guaranteed to last long.

phoenix feels better to me from jungle because it's better burst, better aoe, and goes better with tankier builds. i don't have specific damage breakdowns. that seems like a weird metric. i have pretty high damage games though.
YUK7G3D.jpg

Im only checking that metric because phoenix doesnt really need the items tiger does to continue to be a threat. Was curious about the output.
I have not played much udyr in the preseason but I can see your reasoning. Im assuming you max 5/5/3/5?
Im still going to say the choice comes down to comp needs. tiger udyr for duels and front line. Both can counter jungle. Phoenix for peels and zoning.

Don't trust a thing LeaveaPreview says. He told me Poppy jungle is awesome -_-

Slowest. Clear. Ever.

:p

(But seriously Wukong jungle looks great. Buying him tomorrow)
I just like poppy! You dont really need the traditional yellows and blues on her and can afford to use other runes to speed up her clear. I want to play more of her toplane but this current pick op tank and farm until your balls fall off meta doesn't favor poppy.
Wukong though is a prince.

dimb

I have not played much udyr in the preseason but I can see your reasoning. Im assuming you max 5/5/3/5?
you shouldn't be maxing tiger and phoenix. level one phoenix, level two turtle, level three bear. then just dump points into phoenix as much as possible. prioritize phoenix > turtle > bear, and just throw points into tiger when you absolutely have to.
Im still going to say the choice comes down to comp needs. tiger udyr for duels and front line. Both can counter jungle. Phoenix for peels and zoning.
phoenix is better for front lines because of its power as a tank, and the aoe damage serves it well there. it's not a one or the other thing on udyr either tbh.

Type2

you shouldn't be maxing tiger and phoenix. level one phoenix, level two turtle, level three bear. then just dump points into phoenix as much as possible. prioritize phoenix > turtle > bear, and just throw points into tiger when you absolutely have to.

phoenix is better for front lines because of its power as a tank, and the aoe damage serves it well there. it's not a one or the other thing on udyr either tbh.

in a game with it now.

Edit: accidentally won a ranked game with it. Thought I was in a normal. I still think tiger has its purpose and enjoy playing it more.
Stole the opposing ammumus blue like I wouldve done in tiger and our taric started heal for the invade. he wanted to heal us lmfao.

I am flexible with my stance leveling and don't understand why you cant forgo .5 duration and 10% movement speed for the extra 20% attack speed on tiger late game. More phoenix procs, more dmg and im assuming you would run movement speed runes on phoenix from the get go.

dimb

I am flexible with my stance leveling and don't understand why you cant forgo .5 duration and 10% movement speed for the extra 20% attack speed on tiger late game. More phoenix procs, more dmg and im assuming you would run movement speed runes on phoenix from the get go.
because if i am stance swapping i wouldn't be using both tiger and phoenix.

ALN1031

Sigh. I think I might drop Morgana as my main. While I really like her and her comboes are quite good and efficient, I just get destroyed during end game where her magic resistance and defence are weaker in comparisons. Plus no escape and her being slow means a lot of deaths.

Basically all mages/assassins/adcs have weak defence and mr late game. That is the trade off they get for having the highest damage potentials and whatever. What'll save you from death late game with those champions is proper positioning and knowing when to engage. With Zhonyas they shouldn't be able to focus you if you engage at the right time, and once you're out of Zhonyas the enemy should either be stunned or ran away from you so you can make a relatively clean escape. If you're really set on dropping squishies, try the bruiser class, they are the guys who do damage while tanking.

ori? lizzy? ashy?
Ori's about the only one (somewhat) similar to Karma in the kiting department from those three, and Ashe is too immobile in comparison anyways.

in a game with it now.

Edit: accidentally won a ranked game with it. Thought I was in a normal. I still think tiger has its purpose and enjoy playing it more.
Stole the opposing ammumus blue like I wouldve done in tiger and our taric started heal for the invade. he wanted to heal us lmfao.

No one's saying Tiger doesn't have a purpose, but you were rather dismissive about Phoenix Stance regardless. Phoenix deals good damage on champions (even in 1 vs 1's) and also clears camps faster than Tiger, although the difference between both with the latter isn't particularly huge. The reason for preferring one of the other isn't so much a matter of "x is stronger than y across the board," but moreso about deciding which stance is more suited to what's actually going on in-game or what you intend to do during the early stages.

The main issue with Phoenix is that for years now, people keep thinking it's a weak skill.

Why give her a scythe she's not going to hit people with?

Same reason you give Grim Reaper Karthus a scythe.

Because Fiddlesticks has the lamest little shit-ass sickle ever and we need some real manly scythes in this game, that's why. Look at that Nami scythe. That would completely emasculate support Fidd everywhere!

DeadNames

Banned
Same reason you give Grim Reaper Karthus a scythe.

Because Fiddlesticks has the lamest little shit-ass sickle ever and we need some real manly scythes in this game, that's why. Look at that Nami scythe. That would completely emasculate support Fidd everywhere!

But then you look at Fiddle's manly-as-fuck walk and you take back everything you just said.

#RealPicJanuary

But then you look at Fiddle's manly-as-fuck walk and you take back everything you just said.

#RealPicJanuary

He walks like he's got rickets. I still honestly can't tell if they're taking the piss with the character or not.

And you get rid of that Yearbook photo and get yourself a nice chibi Aatrox, young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom