• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

image.php

"I have a pretty good gpa plus I'm on a lacrosse team that doesn't sexually assault ppl"

image.php

"do you want to do some weed or beer"

image.php

"nah"

image.php

"that's so not draven"

are deadnames and draven wearing the same shirt

ori? lizzy? ashy?

also your avatar's hot

They're kind of similar. Even then I think Karma would beat them all in a kiting match since her kit seems to be made just for it. Poke with Q or R+Q, W for melee that get too close and E for the 40-60% speed boost for quick escapes. I build her with max CDR so I can use all of that frequently.

Ori's about the only one (somewhat) similar to Karma in the kiting department from those three, and Ashe is too immobile in comparison anyways.

Agreed. She has pretty much everything that Karma has just applied in different ways.

I'm interested in trying Yasuo but his free week has already passed hasn't it?

Type2

Good lord. Not having a big ap threat got me last whisper really early so the monkey king was a menace. Two really successful counter ganks set up my snowball and things just ended up here.

I finally had a Vi game where my team didn't completely suck.

Carried with 9-4-18.

Build advice? I went Golem + Randuins + Spirit Vis + Cleaver + Tabi and working towards Frostborn Gauntlet.

I understand that Triforce is popular, but they had quite a bit of ad damage (fed sivir, and ad wukong and khazix) so I wanted a bit of armor.

It seems like she's built for killing Ziggs, I swear most of my kills were on him.

Nekofrog

Banned
EMERGENCY

EMERGENCY

My wireless headphones just broke. I was taking them off and one of the joints just snapped. Funny enough, the same exact thing happened to my friend's headphones, his were a month older than mine and they broke a month ago. I had the Sound Blaster Tactics 3d Omega headset ($250).

Good suggestions for a replacement? I wasn't happy with that set (noise cancellation wasn't good, faint buzzing at all times, and it would transmit my playback audio whenever I would speak), so I don't want to buy it again

Quality replacements? Price not a huge deal, but nothing crazy.

I finally had a Vi game where my team didn't completely suck.

Carried with 9-4-18.

Build advice? I went Golem + Randuins + Spirit Vis + Cleaver + Tabi and working towards Frostborn Gauntlet.

I understand that Triforce is popular, but they had quite a bit of ad damage (fed sivir, and ad wukong and khazix) so I wanted a bit of armor.

It seems like she's built for killing Ziggs, I swear most of my kills were on him.
You could've skipped Visage and just gotten a second armor item instead since their whole team was AD.

Also Vi is the best mid lane ganker in the game. Abuse that shit.

Edwardo

Great teamfight for Shield. Everyone's at full build, 55+ mins whats gonna happen?!?!?!

edit: holy shit
dandy steals baron! Looper, only one up. Gonna try to end!

Edwardo

I like to go for Baron when we're losing. Usually we can sneak one in to start the comeback train. Players always want the baron buff even when you can just take an inhibitor or even end the game.

I like to go for Baron when we're losing. Usually we can sneak one in to start the comeback train. Players always want the baron buff even when you can just take an inhibitor or even end the game.
Trying Baron while losing can pretty much just cement the loss.

In Solo Q it's better to just pretend Baron doesn't exist unless you're stomping.

Leezard

Lost so many games in the last two weeks due to the team going for a baron when we don't even have an inhib down. It's fucking embarrassing.

Wasn't there some promo you had to go through to get him for free?

I think you can subscribe to the Riot youtube channel and get Alistar + skin for free. For Tristana, you 'like' their facebook.

lol. I wish i could refund the IP i spent on him so I don't accidentally pick/ban him.

He'd also be out of my ARAM rotation for the most part then too.

He's actually pretty sick in ARAM, albeit unbelievably boring to play. Not quite Sona levels of Support OP, but pretty close.

Edwardo

Trying Baron while losing can pretty much just cement the loss.

In Solo Q it's better to just pretend Baron doesn't exist unless you're stomping.

True, but there have been plenty of games where the other team is ahead and cant finish. Then after a fight over our inhib or anything else, they will back, giving us time to do a quick baron without them even having time to get there and stop us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom