• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta give dade credit, he's not only managed to expand his champion pool this season but also elevated his play across the board. I feel bad for saying he should've been released. (I mean, it still would have been justified, but obviously his coach saw something in him I didn't.)

garath

EMERGENCY

EMERGENCY

My wireless headphones just broke. I was taking them off and one of the joints just snapped. Funny enough, the same exact thing happened to my friend's headphones, his were a month older than mine and they broke a month ago. I had the Sound Blaster Tactics 3d Omega headset ($250).

Good suggestions for a replacement? I wasn't happy with that set (noise cancellation wasn't good, faint buzzing at all times, and it would transmit my playback audio whenever I would speak), so I don't want to buy it again

Quality replacements? Price not a huge deal, but nothing crazy.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=741979

I've had this thread in my subscriptions for a bit. I'm aiming for a new headset for my birthday.

For me the front runners are:

Audio-Technica ATH-AD700 w/ some sort of clip on mic
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009S332TQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Sennheiser PC 360
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003DA4D2U/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I'm leaning toward the Sennheiser except the price has been fluctuating like crazy. It was $150 a couple weeks ago but out of stock at Amazon. Now it's available to order but it's $190 and ships in 1-2 months. Weird.

I've always liked Sennheiser (my current headset is Sennheiser) and I like the mic.

I had the PC360s - great headphones (they're based on a cheaper dedicated pair), but, they died within a year. If you can, just splash out on some proper headphones and just use a desktop/clip-on mic.

Jinx Lucian and Draven are the best.

Sivir, Caitlyn, Ezreal decent.

Vayne is okay if you survive laning.

100% accurate. Tristana is great as a situational counterpick.

Ashe is good with the right lane matchup and comps. Same with Varus.

Kog and Graves are both really bad right now, which makes me sad because they are my ying and yang of ADCs that I love.

zkylon

zkylewd
meddler on ziggs:
"It's certainly nice to see him getting played, think he's a bit on the strong side though, gonna to look at bringing his power down a little in the patch after next (previous set of buffs added more power than we intended basically)."

enjoy the op rat while it lasts

Nekofrog

Banned
meddler on ziggs:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've been Ziggsing since before Ziggsing was cool :(

syndra's pretty decent against ziggs doe. really long range on her stun and undodgeable ult and ALL TEH DAMAGEZ
The problem is before I get my ult. I need to get into his comfort zone to harass and shit, but the things he can do to me in his comfort zone are much scarier than what I can do early against him. Short Fuse hurts like a bitch and Syndra has no passive.

I probably just need to practice the matchup more but still, it feels really painful.

zkylon

zkylewd
The problem is before I get my ult. I need to get into his comfort zone to harass and shit, but the things he can do to me in his comfort zone are much scarier than what I can do early against him. Short Fuse hurts like a bitch and Syndra has no passive.

I probably just need to practice the matchup more but still, it feels really painful.

personally I just push against ziggs so he has to bomb the minions rather than me. I don't even bother pre-6, he's just gonna satchel out. I might try to pull off some lvl 2 all-in but only if it doesn't fuck my laning up.

but yeah don't really bother harassing, you'll always lose :/

Since I got back to EUW last week I've been playing almost exclusively GP and it's still so fun. More than a couple of games where I didn't get wrecked early(!) and some insane stuff like triple kills in red jungle after a baron attempt. Finding Ravenous Hydra more often than not isn't worth it, Shiv gets you the wave clear and also magic damage, and Hydra is so expensive. Usually get pretty tanky with Randuin's Omen or Frozen Heart at least. Often think of building Triforce but I feel I get so much more from Iceborn Gauntlet. Wit's End is a decent source of MR and attack speed but doesn't feel like it adds anything in lane. I think I'd rather build Chalice or Hexdrinker if I need MR early, or Spirit Visage later. And I had a game recently where I wrecked faces with BotRK.

So basically, I'm way beyond building the same thing every time, but now at a stage where I build something different every time and don't feel like I learn much from it. Pff.

Also #RealPicJanuary, wahey. My glasses so off-centre. -.-

zkylon

zkylewd
Since I got back to EUW last week I've been playing almost exclusively GP and it's still so fun. More than a couple of games where I didn't get wrecked early(!) and some insane stuff like triple kills in red jungle after a baron attempt. Finding Ravenous Hydra more often than not isn't worth it, Shiv gets you the wave clear and also magic damage, and Hydra is so expensive. Usually get pretty tanky with Randuin's Omen or Frozen Heart at least. Often think of building Triforce but I feel I get so much more from Iceborn Gauntlet. Wit's End is a decent source of MR and attack speed but doesn't feel like it adds anything in lane. I think I'd rather build Chalice or Hexdrinker if I need MR early, or Spirit Visage later. And I had a game recently where I wrecked faces with BotRK.

So basically, I'm way beyond building the same thing every time, but now at a stage where I build something different every time and don't feel like I learn much from it. Pff.

Also #RealPicJanuary, wahey. My glasses so off-centre. -.-
this reminds me I gotta get my glasses done

25 years I survived without them

but now I'm blind as fuck

zkylon

zkylewd
Riven_Splash_5.jpg

the fuck is going on with lunar riven

faridmon

Basically all mages/assassins/adcs have weak defence and mr late game. That is the trade off they get for having the highest damage potentials and whatever. What'll save you from death late game with those champions is proper positioning and knowing when to engage. With Zhonyas they shouldn't be able to focus you if you engage at the right time, and once you're out of Zhonyas the enemy should either be stunned or ran away from you so you can make a relatively clean escape. If you're really set on dropping squishies, try the bruiser class, they are the guys who do damage while tanking.

That explains a lot. I do engage head on with tanks ignoring positionings and zonings. Yeah, maybe, I should learn how to be patient and know when to attattack

just came from a pvp. Bloody hell! I am so shit :(
I am gonna ly lo for now

LQap1a2.png

But on the positive side, its just my 4th pvp match. So...

zkylon

zkylewd
That explains a lot. I do engage head on with tanks ignoring positionings and zonings. Yeah, maybe, I should learn how to be patient and know when to attattack

just came from a pvp. Bloody hell! I am so shit :(
I am gonna ly lo for now

http://i.imgur.com/LQap1a2.png

But on the positive side, its just my 4th pvp match. So...

yea you're just lvl 19 dude, don't worry too much about being awful lol

you can try other champions if you're not comfortable with morg's style in pvp. with anyone that's ranged like morg you'll want to stay clear of the big scary dudes that run up to you because you're squishy as fuck. basically if they're standing next to you you're dead.

it takes a bit of time to learn to be able to notice enemy ult cooldowns and find the right opportunities to take risks but that's the sort of thing when playing against real people rather than bots.

so keep at it and eventually you'll make it

just realized he said "vi" instead of "jinx", which makes a lot more sense, I thought he was saying jinx was too petite :I

anyways I don't hate anything stop spreading lies :I

I'm all about the love :)

Next patch just keeps getting better and better.

Nerf to Riven, Nasus, Kassadin, buffs for Anivia and Nautilus.
A great skin for Diana.

And next-next patch hinting nerfs for Ziggs.

<3

Now my only issue is the lack of counterplay against Teemo mushrooms, red trinket is not enough.

ALN1031

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've been Ziggsing since before Ziggsing was cool :(

It's alright, neko, we should've known it was coming. They told me Ziggs sucked, but I knew. We knew.

meddler on ziggs:

It's only a little nerf he says. And from his wording, they are looking to reverse some of his previous "buffs", which are like, more damage to minions with his E and ult or something. Zigg's Q will still wreck, hehe.

Mothman91

A great skin for Diana.

<3

Now my only issue is the lack of counterplay against Teemo mushrooms, red trinket is not enough.
Hnnnnng, Anivia buffs.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

A great skin for Diana.

<3

This this this this this

stepping into grass is just suicide after a certain point

zkylon

zkylewd

A great skin for Diana.

<3

yup, pretty nice.

It's only a little nerf he says. And from his wording, they are looking to reverse some of his previous "buffs", which are like, more damage to minions with his E and ult or something. Zigg's Q will still wreck, hehe.

I'll take it

plus lower passive damage

the counter to teemo mushrooms is life steal and other forms of sustain.

My issue is that now they're even more annoying than before. I used to just buy oracle's and use Attack move, and be done with it. Now is just a pain having to be hit be them, the only thing I can do to avoid them now is just not walking in places with obvious mushrooms, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom