• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
the counter to teemo mushrooms is life steal and other forms of sustain.

Yeah, that works when they're cute. Not when they knock off a solid chunk of health, slow, and populate entire areas of the map.

sleepykyo

Next patch just keeps getting better and better.

Nerf to Riven, Nasus, Kassadin, buffs for Anivia and Nautilus.

Riven is understandable. Nasus' nerfs? Every game I play I see the Ryu (doesn't do well in tourneys but gets nerfed due to lower level dominance) nerf. I haven't been following league very long, but Mundo, Shyvana seem to be more popular as far as tanks go if this current series is any indicator. The latter still do relatively well under pressure/creep denial.

Arthrus

Hopefully with a few patches we'll see better diversity in champ selection. Balancing aside, seeing Riven, Shyvana, Mundo, Ziggs, Jinx, and Lucian pretty much all the time is a bit dull.

Then again, I don't play any of them so I'm biased here.

ALN1031

Tryndamere_Splash_6.jpg

Warring Kingdoms Tryndamere.

sleepykyo

Tryndamere_Splash_6.jpg

Warring Kingdoms Tryndamere.

Looks great.

Hopefully with a few patches we'll see better diversity in champ selection. Balancing aside, seeing Riven, Shyvana, Mundo, Ziggs, Jinx, and Lucian pretty much all the time is a bit dull.

Then again, I don't play any of them so I'm biased here.

I see a lot of Gragas (not so much online), Lee Sin and Thresh. The last two are built-in highlight reels.

Arthrus

Looks great.

I see a lot of Gragas (not so much online), Lee Sin and Thresh. The last two are built-in highlight reels.

I love playing those champs, even though they're also very common. Chalk it up to hypocrisy and personal preference, but there's never a dull moment!

zkylon

zkylewd
tried brand on my smurf

pretty fun

I guess combo would be eqwr but his e feels like it has such a low range, it's the one thing about him I find really boring

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
tried brand on my smurf

pretty fun

I guess combo would be eqwr but his e feels like it has such a low range, it's the one thing about him I find really boring

like anyone's ever lived through a whole brand combo...

zkylon

zkylewd
like anyone's ever lived through a whole brand combo...

nah but like, ult has the shittiest onfire effect for teamfights I guess, since you want e to be aoe and you're not always ulting near minions and whatever, but still everytime you pull off any combo it feels like you're wasting something

maybe it's not like that but it feels like that :p

Ideal Brand combo is REWQ iirc, Q is pretty flexible.
yeah I felt that might be it too. casting ult first seems the less wasteful

zkylon

zkylewd
man latin american lol keeps giving out justicar syndra for free to people with ribbons as part of a "be friendly" initiative thing

I don't get it, I haven't seen a single person with a ribbon in months, who gets this shit

it makes me all the more annoyed that it's syndra of all champions

Jobbs

Banned
I have to wonder how effective the tribunal system is or if it makes any difference at all. I know people can get banned for almost nothing (just being vaguely negative in their attitude) and yet half my games my team is plagued by trolls and afkers and just rampant toxicness, as they like to say.

Last night I planned to play one game before going to bed, and I got trolled hard and ultimately 4v5'd. so I said, fine, let's do another game to make up for that. Same exact thing happened. Third game... *same exact thing*. Threefer! So I just said fuck it and went to bed. I can't play league all night until I get a team of ordinary human beings. In that third game, in fact, I was losing my cool and gave some shit back to one of the dudes -- He was threatening to AFK from the start of the game (and later did AFK). I told him I was going to report him, and he said he's got two people in the queue with him (it was an unranked game) and they were all 3 going to report me. So.. Yeah. This is childish and silly to get caught up in all of this, but this sort of nonsense can get to me sometimes, and it's frustrating.

In fact.. If I think about it, so often when I play league I end up just annoyed and pissed off, always only because of the horrible behavior of those around me. I wonder why I even play this game at all sometimes. :)

Riot seems to be quick to punish people for any small offense, and yet almost every game has terrible behavior in it. Does this mean "it would be even worse" or that their system just doesn't work at all?

Subtle

If someone threatens to ask best thing is to not say anything unless you want to play in 4v5

Edit: it takes like 6 months to ban someone. I've been a horrible player and still am not banned even tho its been months. Still think the ban will be coming soon

Blizzard

Banned
I thought the tribunal was on hiatus until season 4 starts or something. People act horrible even in ARAM and basically seem to taunt as if they'll never have the risk of banning or even chat restriction.

I thought Riot also removed the reward from doing tribunal cases a while back, so isn't it basically charity if anyone even does it?

Newt

I thought the tribunal was on hiatus until season 4 starts or something. People act horrible even in ARAM and basically seem to taunt as if they'll never have the risk of banning or even chat restriction.

I thought Riot also removed the reward from doing tribunal cases a while back, so isn't it basically charity if anyone even does it?
I do it all the time. Gotta clear the trash outta this game one permaban at a time.

Kenai

man latin american lol keeps giving out justicar syndra for free to people with ribbons as part of a "be friendly" initiative thing

I don't get it, I haven't seen a single person with a ribbon in months, who gets this shit

it makes me all the more annoyed that it's syndra of all champions

I would love it if I got something for my ribbon over here in NA. :(

zkylon

zkylewd
I would love it if I got something for my ribbon over here in NA. :(

they kinda have to do something like this here to promote some kind of civility among people. like it's impossible to play a game with chileans around. like they'll start harassing the argies on my team or the other way around and it'll just be random slurs for the whole game.

but the only people I know that have ribbons either are level 14 or play almost exclusively against bots.

also supposedly this isn't just to ribbon owners but I don't see any other way of measuring how much you're applying "teamwork op"

I wish they gave me the syndra skin because I'm always on the fence on buying her but you for free I wouldn't think it twice :p

Edwardo

and that should be your least of your worries!
I just wish that I would try her/him as a free champ before making the decision of acquiring it.

Haha true.

I bought my buddy blackfrost anivia for his bday a while ago, maybe hell actually get some use out of it.

zkylon

zkylewd
That's actually pretty funny.

wait, I'm not complaining about chileans, just the general fact that if there are chileans and argies on the same game they're inevitably gonna go rampage on each other. in my experience, whenever a guy from chile doesn't like something I do and I reply to him, I know I can expect getting shit on for being an argie. I'm sure it's the same for them whenever the bad argies are around but since I'm a nice one I only get to see my side

please don't call me a racist :p

also

click me~~~

thank me later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom