• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

I like how every time I try and get back into this game on the weekend, I end up quitting for another week because I can't stand all the tantrums and afks.

faridmon

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss. Finally a win, and I played not too shabby this time around. Had less death, although my kills weren't as much. Basically, I have learned a little bit more about Zoning and since I played mid, I had to keep the dude at bay. I had great team-mates as well, so we pushed once we realised that the tower at mid was about to fall. I think I have learned my better build and depending on my opponent, I could increase my Magic Resistance or my defence. And thank you guys, Zhnoia absolutely helped and hence I haven't died as much at end game as I used to. Bloody great match that was!

zxiKPJq.png

I really feel like patting myself at the back.

faridmon

As a tip, you should probably take Flash/Ignite. Revive really only used in conjunction with teleport.

Yeah, I have meaning to use Flash, so I'll probably change that for revive, but I absolutely need Heal. You don't know how many times has it saved me from dying.

Heal is relegated more to supports. If you yourself need to stay alive, Barrier is better. Morgana transforms into a utility mage late game though.

Flash is a must for her. I prefer to take teleport on Morg since it makes her post 6 ganks lethal. Difficult to kill in lane with her anyway.

Yeah, I have meaning to use Flash, so I'll probably change that for revive, but I absolutely need Heal. You don't know how many times has it saved me from dying.

barrier absorb more damage than heal heals. So I'd suggest barrier rather than heal.

On the other hand I was a great fan of heal too when I started but as a matter of fact barrier should save you more.

faridmon

Heal is relegated more to supports. If you yourself need to stay alive, Barrier is better. Morgana transforms into a utility mage late game though.

I haven't gotten to that bit yet, as I am still complaining about being underpowered later on during the game. I can see where Barrier might come handy, but with Zhnoia, its a bit less useful. Until I manage not to die that easily, I think I am gonna stick with Heal for now.

barrier absorb more damage than heal heals. So I'd suggest barrier rather than heal.

On the other hand I was a great fan of heal too when I started but as a matter of fact barrier should save you more.

Hmm, now, you might have persuaded me to at least try out Barrier and see how useful is it.

The Power of Statistics:

I just won 2 games in ranked and felt like I was about to be trolled.
Made one game in normal. Got trolled.
Processed to continue in ranked and won once more.

It might be that I'm a stupidly supertitious guy but still it felt good to "dodge" that troll game.

Hey guys, which would you recommend for my next pickup:

-Kennen
-Skarner
-Naut

I still spend most of my time top and jungle. I know Naut is getting a buff and Skarker and Kennen are decent atm. Only enough IP for one, though!

-Kennen
-Skarner
-Naut

I still spend most of my time top and jungle. I know Naut is getting a buff and Skarker and Kennen are decent atm. Only enough IP for one, though!
Skarner would probably be the safest pick-up, with his rework supposedly being good. Kennen doesn't really blend in as easily anymore in the current 'meta' despite him being far from bad, and Nautilus will have to wait until CC-heavy tanks are in demand again.
Best voice alongside Traditional Trundle though!

Leezard

-Kennen
-Skarner
-Naut

Kennen if you want another ranged top lane, Nautilus if you want a high-cc jungler. Personally, I prefer Nautilus but that is mostly me never clicking with Kennen. Kennen is cool top lane. Skarner just feels very underwhelming at the moment.

NBtoaster

Had a spontaneous urge to try this after 2000 hours of Dota 2, just to see what it was like. And I'm enjoying it. I've played the most as Brand so far, because he seems to have a simple combo that can easily get solo kills.

There are some things I don't like, such as Inhibitors respawning which just annoyingly elongates matches, how theres always one guy that extends load times by 3 minutes and the UI which is really small and hard to read even after having it at max scale.

The Skarner rework is really good. I really like Skarner though and always have, so maybe that's just me being biased.

Naut's a lot of fun but isn't really great in the current meta.

Fuck Kennen.

rakhir

Playing on a 27" 1440p screen and I have everything set to around 25 scale as otherwise it's too big. What sort of setup do you have?
Well, he is used to dota 2, where ui takes around 75% of the screen.

(Am i doing it right? No hate for doto, it's ok)

I personally think that dota 2 ui has much biger readabilty issues, there are millions of small item icons and i got lost in them few times i've played it. But thats probably a bigger issue with accesibility of mobas.

Edwardo

wait, I'm not complaining about chileans, just the general fact that if there are chileans and argies on the same game they're inevitably gonna go rampage on each other. in my experience, whenever a guy from chile doesn't like something I do and I reply to him, I know I can expect getting shit on for being an argie. I'm sure it's the same for them whenever the bad argies are around but since I'm a nice one I only get to see my side

please don't call me a racist :p

How do you know that someone is from chile or argentina when you play?

garath

they kinda have to do something like this here to promote some kind of civility among people. like it's impossible to play a game with chileans around. like they'll start harassing the argies on my team or the other way around and it'll just be random slurs for the whole game.

but the only people I know that have ribbons either are level 14 or play almost exclusively against bots.

also supposedly this isn't just to ribbon owners but I don't see any other way of measuring how much you're applying "teamwork op"

I wish they gave me the syndra skin because I'm always on the fence on buying her but you for free I wouldn't think it twice :p

I still have a green ribbon!

Lol. Any rewards will just cause exploitation.

Oookay, I was messing around with jungle Morde on PBE (stress on messing) and wondered why Wraith 64AP. I didn't know they added this new passive a while ago.
UNIQUE Passive - Spirit Drain now "Grants 2 ability power per large or epic monster kill ( max:30 )

I'll take every buff to jungle Gragas, thanks.

ALN1031

Kinda irks me that Riot changed Corki's Q because it apparently had no counterplay, and yet Lucian Q gets to exist in its current form.

So Ziggs support is OP just in the same way Zyra supp initially was. Shame my team are retards and took me back to silver 3 -_-

Back to fish I go.

Jungle Huedekaiser? Why?
Messing. I like to experiment a lot by jungling in customs.

Kinda irks me that Riot changed Corki's Q because it apparently had no counterplay, and yet Lucian Q gets to exist in its current form.
Lucian's Q requires him to be a tiny bit nearer than his AA. He gives enough warning if he wants to extend the range through minions.

Corki Q was just boom damage.

So Ziggs support is OP just in the same way Zyra supp initially was. Shame my team are retards and took me back to silver 3 -_-

Back to fish I go.

Not really comparable imho. Zyra had very strong zoning because of long range, strong damage and disengage on fairly low cooldowns. Even a planted seed was enough threat. Ziggs doesn't have as much utility as she does.

Not really comparable imho. Zyra had very strong zoning because of long range, strong damage and disengage on fairly low cooldowns. Even a planted seed was enough threat. Ziggs doesn't have as much utility as she does.

All three games their ADC was 20 CS behind me own due to a constant stream of Qs. His zoning might not be as strong, but it's definitely in the ball park and aided by a lot more forgiving skillshot mechanics.
Why does everyone hate Quinn?

Because they can't play her.

ALN1031

Yeah, no.

MYM played so poorly... Well, one Polish crew in LCS must be enough, i guess.

Welp, it was top Yasuo, still not sold on that. Mid Yasuo is where I take him. Also, MYM was just outclassed, they were weaker at pretty much every stage of the game and lacked the focus they needed.

Teemo's global taunt just worked for us. We were trying to take down mid inhib tower. We knew there were 4 enemies somewhere in their red. Our Teemo decides to just pop up in a warded bush. Cue 4 enemies bumrushing him.

Good thing we had a Zac, Ashe and Kat. The enemy team surrendered afterwards. I'm not sure if that Teemo was a genius or we just managed to bail him out.

rakhir

Welp, it was top Yasuo, still not sold on that. Mid Yasuo is where I take him. Also, MYM was just outclassed, they were weaker at pretty much every stage of the game and lacked the focus they needed.
Yeah, SHC was clearly the better team.

I personally think Yasuo can be a really damn good champion, you just have to be a terrific player to use any of his power.

I think this was a really funny trolling:
6hgOP.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
Well, technically "Chilean" isn't a race, so you're safe there.

You're still a horrible person, but of an entirely different descriptor!

:<

How do you know that someone is from chile or argentina when you play?
because dudes from chile talk weird and insult me :p

argie dudes I can understand what they're saying, but they'll insult any chileans in sight lol

all the other people can be from bolivia or uruguay or whatever and I can't really tell. tbh it's like rito says, most people is nice enough to shut the fuck up but in every game there's that idiot that's gonna ruin it for everybody. sometimes dude's from chile and takes it out on me, sometimes dude's from argieland, etc.

I'm impressed there's no one hating on guys from bolivia or paraguay or peru since here in argieland everyone hates everyone.

I still have a green ribbon!

Lol. Any rewards will just cause exploitation.

you're casting doubt on your own ribbon now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom