• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

:<

because dudes from chile talk weird and insult me :p

argie dudes I can understand what they're saying, but they'll insult any chileans in sight lol

all the other people can be from bolivia or uruguay or whatever and I can't really tell. tbh it's like rito says, most people is nice enough to shut the fuck up but in every game there's that idiot that's gonna ruin it for everybody. sometimes dude's from chile and takes it out on me, sometimes dude's from argieland, etc.

I'm impressed there's no one hating on guys from bolivia or paraguay or peru since here in argieland everyone hates everyone.

you're casting doubt on your own ribbon now

Gotcha. Ya I just didn't know if you each could tell where the other person was from just based on the chat without actually saying where you're from.

Einbroch

Banned
So, uh, what ever happened to the changed jungle and new Baron with a new Baron buff that gives the team more push power instead of teamfight power?

zkylon

zkylewd
iWjs8wpIxAFbX.png

was anyone complaining about matchmaking?

zkylon

zkylewd
I shat on lb but of course ez gets fed off my "LAG" avarice blade thresh and on the single teamfight before we surrender rengar just instagibbed me from invisibility. believe me I had the positioning of a lifetime, but since there's no countering assassin rengar, that's game at 22m.

was more amused than mad at matchmaking, but fucking rengar got my mind off it.

I can't wait until they destroy his triple q, fuck that champion

Subtle

I shat on lb but of course ez gets fed off my "LAG" avarice blade thresh and on the single teamfight before we surrender rengar just instagibbed me from invisibility. believe me I had the positioning of a lifetime, but since there's no countering assassin rengar, that's game at 22m.

was more amused than mad at matchmaking, but fucking rengar got my mind off it.

I can't wait until they destroy his triple q, fuck that champion

didnt they already remove the triple q glitch? i agree tho rengar is really annoying

zkylon

zkylewd
didnt they already remove the triple q glitch? i agree tho rengar is really annoying

I dunno if it's a glitch, I don't really understand how rengar works, I just know that I have no agency on whether he kills me or not, specially since you can't pink everything now like I used to do against him in s3

I know the 6 to 2 seconds thingie is on the next patch I think

quick noob question, but which of the free guys is a support char?
I tried to play blitz but it didnt go so well everyone else I can pick seems to be a tank/carry.

Blizzard

Banned
I tried to play blitz but it didnt go so well everyone else I can pick seems to be a tank/carry.
Zyra can be played as support.

Fiddlesticks can also be played as support (max fear first for the long fear duration?) but he might be more difficult if you are just starting out.

zkylon

zkylewd
If "exploitation" in this case results in people being polite, and not being afk, even if they're faking it...that sounds like a positive change in the game.

that happened for like a month and it was great

then everybody forgot they even existed

they could do something like 50 more ip on first win of the day for people with ribbons and I bet people would go back to fake nice mode, which is great. you can then make ribbons easier to lose so people have to continue being nice to keep them and everyone's happy.

if you go to the champion tab you can sort by supports. this week there's zyra, fiddlesticks, and blitzcrank to choose between.

Zyra can be played as support.

Fiddlesticks can also be played as support (max fear first for the long fear duration?) but he might be more difficult if you are just starting out.

Hm ok. I have 2.5k ip so I could pick up Soraka maybe? Annie is abit creepy haha

Really? my mate who was showing me the ropes played her pretty well. I just play Lucian and its frustrating to get a lane and not get support or end up 1V2 and get kept down.
Just thinking if im a support that might stop that from happing, because ill be in the lane with someone helping.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
In higher level yeah, but overall she's still seen as an ADC.

She's a pretty oppressive top laner IMO. It's like having a Teemo that isn't useless.

i mean, vayne seems to do what she does bot much, much better. i don't know though... i said the magic words to my friend "maybe i should try quinn one day" and he just hasn't shut up since. claims she's secretly the best jungle in the game

he's plat, so what do i know? :/
Really? my mate who was showing me the ropes played her pretty well. I just play Lucian and its frustrating to get a lane and not get support or end up 1V2 and get kept down.
Just thinking if im a support that might stop that from happing, because ill be in the lane with someone helping.

i think everyone feels this way at some point

then they find its even more painful to be paired with a terrible adc

I think I love Vi now. Got my first ever penta (after about 800 summoners rift games) with her:

CUrw9vq.png

Game was hilarious. They had a Riven top, which was obviously going to be hard to gank. I tried once, and then just gave up. She had an early lead top against Garen but then he came back eventually to win the lane. They had Leona/Urgot bot which isn't that hard to gank. But I basically looked at Zilean mid and saw free kills. So I camped him.

The salt was too damn high. Zilean was 0-7-0 before he finished 1-8-2. Nidalee carried fights at bot lane when I was typically holding mid. Then in one fight mid I showed up slightly late, got a kill, then another, suddenly I had a triple, and then it was a quadra with just the leona left and my team let me have it on the tower dive. Pretty lucky considering my build at that point was Ancient Golem + Randuins + Tabi + Phage so it's not like I did that much damage.

Been a very long time coming. Had some quadras, but just don't typically get many chances to get pentas. I think maining jungle makes it a bit difficult since if you're having a good game then the rest of your team will be as well so there will usually be at least one other fed person that will usually ks you.

Subtle

I think I love Vi now. Got my first ever penta (after about 800 summoners rift games) with her:

CUrw9vq.png

Game was hilarious. They had a Riven top, which was obviously going to be hard to gank. I tried once, and then just gave up. She had an early lead top against Garen but then he came back eventually to win the lane. They had Leona/Urgot bot which isn't that hard to gank. But I basically looked at Zilean mid and saw free kills. So I camped him.

The salt was too damn high. Zilean was 0-7-0 before he finished 1-8-2. Nidalee carried fights at bot lane when I was typically holding mid. Then in one fight mid I showed up slightly late, got a kill, then another, suddenly I had a triple, and then it was a quadra with just the leona left and my team let me have it on the tower dive. Pretty lucky considering my build at that point was Ancient Golem + Randuins + Tabi + Phage so it's not like I did that much damage.

Been a very long time coming. Had some quadras, but just don't typically get many chances to get pentas. I think maining jungle makes it a bit difficult since if you're having a good game then the rest of your team will be as well so there will usually be at least one other fed person that will usually ks you.

the real question is how do you lose when you're 35/5 in a custom game o:?

the real question is how do you lose when you're 35/5 in a custom game o:?

Haha that was a 1v5 bots game because ranked servers weren't up here (oceania) yet.

Was too interested to go for my full build to end it early and didn't take teleport so the bots just out pushed me.

EDIT: If you want to spend ip on supports Taric is literally the easiest support in the game (in my experience). You just sit in lane healing your carry, during trades you stun the adc and try get off your w. Annie is a really strong support because of her massive auto attack range, great against any support except for stuff like Leona. If you like strong aggressive supports but think Taric is too simple you could get Alistar. If you want to play one of the funnest supports that is terrible against almost all the common picks go with Janna.

Also I'm saving up for Quinn at the moment. Is this a horrible idea? I see people discussing her already. What sort of mid lane matchups is she good against? I can't imagine her kit being great against most of the common mids but I can see her being amazing against a lot of top laners.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Quinn in late-game doesn't even make sense as your typical bottom laner. Plus it kinda neglects her ult and W

Best supports are Leona and Karma.
Leona is 4.8k IP but she's worth saving IP for.

sleepykyo

i mean, vayne seems to do what she does bot much, much better. i don't know though... i said the magic words to my friend "maybe i should try quinn one day" and he just hasn't shut up since. claims she's secretly the best jungle in the game

he's plat, so what do i know? :/

i think everyone feels this way at some point

then they find its even more painful to be paired with a terrible adc

Came across a jungle Quinn. Anytime there was weakness a bird just flew in and nuked the scene. Felt bad. Really bad.

faridmon

I am support. Morgana, but I seem to be doing well when I am one against one, rather than support itself. PLaying against a tank is always a bitch when you support since they always go for you rather than the one you are supporting.

I hate taric!

zkylon

zkylewd
tentative ziggs nerfs
Solutions we're looking at right now are:

1. Reducing his passive damage, base and ratio, at levels 2-6 ish especially, scaling back up to the same values by level 18, to reduce his lane bully presence against a lot of mids.
2. Reducing his Q/E AP ratios a bit, while leaving the bases as is, so a well fed Ziggs doesn't chunk targets quite so much harder than an average Ziggs.

kill him

wth fire

The power of bronzodia.

Needed a tanky ap jungler with Tryndamere and Talon already locked in. Go with Amumu.

Their Ezreal starts 12-0.

Teamfight in front of our middle inhib turret.

Flash.

Ult.

5 man stun.

Ace.

Baron.

After that we had the momentum and our Talon got a penta later. I have no idea how our bot lane was so terrible but thanks to us having a fed Tryndamere and a decent Talon we managed to take him out in teamfights before anything happened. Felt sorry for their bot lane. Their team made several stupid decisions after the fight where we got baron. They pushed middle again, then we show up and they run and do dragon. Ezreal gets stuck in dragon pit and blown up by Talon and Tryn, me and Taric zone out the rest of the enemy team while Sivir plays with her hair or something.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
idk what is going on.

Normally even after Riven's attack lands she still still has a small but noticeable animation. Animation cancelling is moving as soon as the attack lands to reduce that animation time, giving you more time to move and reposition (very important for kiting or chasing down someone).

Newt

Normally even after Riven's attack lands she still still has a small but noticeable animation. Animation cancelling is moving as soon as the attack lands to reduce that animation time, giving you more time to move and reposition (very important for kiting or chasing down someone).
KRISTINAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom