• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'll Def be trying out some new things as well as seeing how it affects my current favorites.

I really want this damn skarner rework to go live.
Jungle Diana is a thing now. I can only imagine the coming fuckery though... Jungle Tank Cass isn't far away brehs

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think alot of people were jungling Diana in Season 3. Never heard of jungle tank Cass tho.
Jungle Diana had to go right in a LOT of ways to work well in season 3. You can easily play from behind now. I think a lot of people are just not aware of how different things are in that role still.

Yeah, I jungled Diana last season. She wasnt a very unorthodox pick since I just copied the idea from other people I played with. Pre-6 you rely on either overextension or lane ganks. I never had issues with her sustain to be honest. W is a great amount of shield. She clears fine with W and passive, even if I built her as a tanky initiator.

garath

I need to work on my thresh. He's still great and a good all around pick. Not banned as much anymore with all the new hot champs around and can be so so effective if played right. Not an easy champ to just start playing and succeed though. Lots of little nuances that make him great.

edit: Looking at VODs from yesterday's LCS. Rekkles is going to get Jinx nerfed again.

Nev

Banned
is lissandra played as a tanky initiator yet

When you can rush Zhonya and have almost 5 secs of invulnerability + proper damage, going "tanky" should deserve a report.
Anyways E into self R is just one of the things you can do in teamfights, but it surely isn't the best for every scenario as these silver seem to believe.

Edwardo

oSHNIFx.png

Leezard

so is riven not permaban status anymore?

She does not have as strong lvl 2-3 all in, and she won't snowball as hard as before, though she will be a bit stronger around lvl 6-9, especially without items. She won't fall behind as hard as before either.

garath

I really don't find Riven to be that great of a threat in the Gold elo range. Maybe you'll stumble across a Riven main who is truly excellent with her and can do all the auto attack cancels for max dps and can handle all the matchups and ganks she'll get picking Riven but that's few and far in between and chances are someone that good is just moving up through the ranks anyways. The Gold lifers just aren't that good with her.

Jenga

Banned
I really don't find Riven to be that great of a threat in the Gold elo range. Maybe you'll stumble across a Riven main who is truly excellent with her and can do all the auto attack cancels for max dps and can handle all the matchups and ganks she'll get picking Riven but that's few and far in between and chances are someone that good is just moving up through the ranks anyways. The Gold lifers just aren't that good with her.

I'm in gold and all i fight when I don't ban riven is "riven best___" or "____xxXRIBENXxx__"

Moments hunter

Neo Member
Does anybody know the rules of LCS - especially rules for team standings in LCS table? Because right now I can see ROCCAT at first place with one win and Fnatic at second place with two wins. It does not make sense to me.

Type2

Name change secured. The most important thing is jungle Wukong will likely be better with the ghetto vamp sustain and so will poppy.

I wonder if it will help jarvan at all. I think I had 50 games in him in season three ranked and haven't played him once in the preseason. Landing the e,q isn't that big of a deal for me it's just his lack of dueling potential and sustain.

garath

Name change secured. The most important thing is jungle Wukong will likely be better with the ghetto vamp sustain and so will poppy.

I wonder if it will help jarvan at all. I think I had 50 games in him in season three ranked and haven't played him once in the preseason. Landing the e,q isn't that big of a deal for me it's just his lack of dueling potential and sustain.

What's your new name?

I hate Jarvan. I know he has massive utility and snowball potential but I always thought his damage output was too low for me and the mana costs were very high. He's not a good fit for my playstyle.

Type2

What's your new name?

I hate Jarvan. I know he has massive utility and snowball potential but I always thought his damage output was too low for me and the mana costs were very high. He's not a good fit for my playstyle.
Type2 is my name now. He along with nasus were the easiest junglers to gank with in season 3. It wasn't hard landing your wither or knock up and having the laner follow it up.
I also loved me some nautilus.

garath

Type2 is my name now. He along with nasus were the easiest junglers to gank with in season 3. It wasn't hard landing your wither or knock up and having the laner follow it up.
I also loved me some nautilus.

Nasus was one of my favorites. Never got into Nautilus. I liked me some Xin, Nasus, Vi, Zac , Sejuani and Elise.

edit: How's corki these days? I liked playing him a ways back. Was the Q nerf too hard hitting?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
your damage output would be really low if you didn't build some offensive stats. there are enough mixed items in the game that offer offensive and defensive stats that you'd probably just want to build those.

Type2

Nasus was one of my favorites. Never got into Nautilus. I liked me some Xin, Nasus, Vi, Zac , Sejuani and Elise.

edit: How's corki these days? I liked playing him a ways back. Was the Q nerf too hard hitting?
His q sucks, it's like landing a longer range nami bubble. He's just weird to play with his short auto range/e coupled with the longer range q and r. I think his ap scaling got nerfed and so did trinity. I could be mistaken and maybe they just needed his missiles again.

zkylon

zkylewd

as long as she has dem juicy ratios why would you? dfg + 2.55 ap ratio combo is delicious

Champions beating the shit out of themselves is amusing within the game, but when you see images like that and imagine that axe halving that girl with blood, guts and flesh everywhere while she shouts of sheer pain, it suddenly isn't as cool.
Imagine a chick like Janna or a "kid" like Lulu getting repeatedly mauled by a rabid werewolf or devoured by a giant alien bug thing. Damn.

huh

Newt

"Okay I'll tell you what. This week, next week, and all future weeks for the time being will have SIX skins on sale! How about that!" -Wizard Crab

Scumbag rito.

Blizzard

Banned
So here's an awesome* strategy for you all to try.

Some champions may be really strong or OP right? So they get picked or banned. But, there are like 100 champions now, and 6 is not a lot of bans! What if you use your 3 bans on say, champions you don't really worry about. I don't know who that would be, maybe you think Yorick is useless so you choose to ban him. Or you only ban champions whose names starts with Z.

So then you get the benefits! You get through the ban phase really quickly, so you get to play faster, waste less time, etc. (or you just don't ban anyone and waste 3 minutes if you want)

And then the other team can only ban 3 champions! With a mere 3 bans out of 100+ champions, they cannot possibly hope to counter all the possible OP champions you can pick. Worried about someone picking Yasuo and feeding? You just enabled a whole bunch of champions the other team can pick and feed with! With so many champions unbanned, if you maintain a good attitude the other team is now free to rage and consume themselves from the inside as you properly select and use the OP champions of your choice.

*this strategy may not actually be awesome

Newt

Also, I forgot to mention this when patch 4.1 came out...but the change on Yasuo's R that gives him maximum flow on use of ult is pretty huge. He's going to be really strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom