• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we gonna count enhanced auto-attacks? J4 passive and post-6 Jax against turrets are the most satisfying melee attacks in the game for me.

WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP!

Newt

Fiora has a good auto attack.

I like Draven's auto attack other than the weird delay when he crits. You can animation cancel that, but it's weird.

For some reason I can't stand Cait's AA. Feels too light.

Onikaan

I really like playing Varus. He seems somewhat lacking in comparison to other adc so I guess that's what makes him so rewarding to play and do well with.

What are folks thoughts on Varus?

Edwardo

Ranked just got disabled. Everyone ready for their placements again?

I really like playing Varus. He seems somewhat lacking in comparison to other adc so I guess that's what makes him so rewarding to play and do well with.

He used to be one of my favorite adc's. Some w stacked and a q will just chunk your enemies. I havent played him in a little while though. It's just easier to use someone with an escape.

I love playing Varus. When you're hitting your ultis you feel like a god. I played one game as him where I don't think I missed a single one, and saved a 20 HP riven from a renekton that was chasing her by nailing him in a brush.

I've stopped playing ADC recently because I realized I was bad at it but when I do I always go Cait, then get mad at myself because I realize I enjoy Varus so much.

garath

Ranked just got disabled. Everyone ready for their placements again?

He used to be one of my favorite adc's. Some w stacked and a q will just chunk your enemies. I havent played him in a little while though. It's just easier to use someone with an escape.

Aw man. I should have played more ranked this pre-season. I played just enough to get out of the bottomless pit of Gold V. Oh well. Hope my MMR is good enough to get placed back into Gold. I did NOT like the Silver I grind.

I keep saying it but I resolve to just ignore my rank and just play ranked. It's generally better matchups (no normal pre-made of plats vs silvers) and the stat tracking is cool.

Edwardo

Aw man. I should have played more ranked this pre-season. I played just enough to get out of the bottomless pit of Gold V. Oh well. Hope my MMR is good enough to get placed back into Gold. I did NOT like the Silver I grind.

I keep saying it but I resolve to just ignore my rank and just play ranked. It's generally better matchups (no normal pre-made of plats vs silvers) and the stat tracking is cool.

I'll probably end up somewhere in Silver. I got to Silver 1 and made it to 48 lp before the reset. I guess that's not too bad since I was getting 4lp a win.

That reminds me, I tried Syndra last night. Her autoattack is okay, pretty grand. But man those spells! For farming, they're just so good. Very satisfying.

zkylon

zkylewd
zyra and varus are my personal favorites.

fanart of the day, found another amazing lux:
iQJOALcIsXsgR.jpg

I think varus is pretty great. he's got the poke with q and his long basic attack range, can trade with the best of them thanks to w+q procs, has a nice amount of cc to self peel/catch people/duel and his passive is weird but I think it's pretty cool

overall I think he's a solid champion to play if you have someone to peel for you, since having no escapes is dangerous

Einbroch

Banned
Is Viktor any good? I don't see him used very often.

Viktor is pretty great. The biggest problem is that he falls off late because of his augment and his ult is hard to control and it is very easy for the enemy to dodge the damage over time.

I think he's quite good, just not top tier. Probably my second favorite AP-mage mid behind Syndra.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Are you trying to buy a new ap champ or just asking about him?
Both. I usually play mid and I was looking at champs to try out.
Viktor is pretty great. The biggest problem is that he falls off late because of his augment and his ult is hard to control and it is very easy for the enemy to dodge the damage over time.

I think he's quite good, just not top tier. Probably my second favorite AP-mage mid behind Syndra.
I might check him out soon then. I still have a refund left so if I don't like him I can always refund it.

Mothman91

Both. I usually play mid and I was looking at champs to try out.

I might check him out soon then. I still have a refund left so if I don't like him I can always refund it.
Yeah, he's right. He does fall off a bit. I would say try champs like Orianna or Gragas. Ori brings a lot of utility to the team and Gragas has a huge disengage in his ultimate. Which leads me that I need to buy Gragas. I say those two champions are probably at the top of the AP mids and are champions that everyone should learn if they main mid.

DeadNames

Banned
And gragas is just dumb in lane. His passive is really good early game and his w allows for anti poke, mana, and bonus ad for last hitting. His r will pretty much win a team fight.

I'm not even gonna bring up how dumb is Q is.

Mothman91

And gragas is just dumb in lane. His passive is really good early game and his w allows for anti poke, mana, and bonus ad for last hitting. His r will pretty much win a team fight.

I'm not even gonna bring up how dumb is Q is.
Lol, I don't know what the ratios are but I bet they are pretty fucking high. Or the base ap dmg is over 300 because it hits like a truck. His ultimate is so good, and a low cd once you get Athenes.

DeadNames

Banned
Lol, I don't know what the ratios are but I bet they are pretty fucking high. Or the base ap dmg is over 300 because it hits like a truck. His ultimate is so good, and a low cd once you get Athenes.

Yup. If you have any idea on skillshots you can chunk your opponent from the very beginning. The barrels are so easy to hit.

zkylon

zkylewd
btw for the one that was asking:

CertainlyT said:
Statikk Shiv was not changed this patch, though it likely will be soon. We did change Yasuo's Statikk Shiv crits to receive the appropriate -10% damage modifier.

also if you ask me viktor is pretty alright, can go pretty bursty with dfg or more utility with athene's and no one knows how to play against him which is always fun.

I want her for my splash art instead of nightmare Barbie.
I like the splash art after they fixed the eyebrows thing

I kinda wish they'd picked a more suiting pose for her tho

Would knowing how to land Ziggs Q's adapt well to Gragas' barrels?
uh, not really

it's a lot more like lux lucent singularity

also ziggs q doesn't really require learning since it's stupid to land :>

but gragas q is not hard either

zkylon

zkylewd
Hmmm, do they think statik is a bit strong? No one really goes PD anymore and the passive from SS is too good for wave clear and it's a pretty good little nuke when you use that first AA on someone.

it's now become the standard attack speed item on adcs so I guess so

I think I'd like it better if they nerfed the other stats since I like the idea of choosing between waveclear/aoe with stattik and single target dmg and teamfighting with pd. like the aoe nuke is the fun thing about statik shiv

but maybe they're worried about the yasuos and shacos and whoever else that also buy it

Jenga

Banned
is lane gragas even an issue unless you're melee (and not yas)

just stay far away where he has to choose between Qing you or minions but not too close where he can bodyslam you (for jungle gank)

fighting gragas is all about positioning

his W sustain is kinda annoying but nothing too hardcore

Mothman91

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom