• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

NBtoaster

This is only my second week playing, but this weeks pool seems lame compared to last weeks.

Also there are a ridiculous amount of smurfs. Like at least 2 on my team every game.

Blizzard

Banned
First placement game of the season, the enemy ADC disconnected for several minutes, then my internet died for several minutes, then everyone came back and we won.

One of my teammates said that there had been at least one disconnected person in 3 games in a row for them.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm just endlessly frustrated when the other team has a lot of poke and all my big dudes build whatever and just cower behind the turret

then I get a double snare and no one goes on that shit because even if they're behind the turret they can't dodge a spell to save their life

like grow some fucking balls you useless morons and engage

but eh, played a second game and got a good team, so I guess it's not all bad. I was malphite so at least I could dictate when to fight

I've been on a losing streak in ARAM. :( Last night we lost a 4v5 though it was dead even most of the time. Other two games had a Bronze IV player who wouldn't stop engaging even though we had the superior poke.

On the bright side, my ARAM queues don't last over 15 minutes anymore.

Subtle

ashe > draven confirmed

I'm just endlessly frustrated when the other team has a lot of poke and all my big dudes build whatever and just cower behind the turret

then I get a double snare and no one goes on that shit because even if they're behind the turret they can't dodge a spell to save their life

like grow some fucking balls you useless morons and engage

but eh, played a second game and got a good team, so I guess it's not all bad. I was malphite so at least I could dictate when to fight

you know, i've learned that when you're behind, sometimes it's better to surprise the enemy team with an out of nowhere engage. works well if you're someone like amumu. can turn around games a lot

zkylon

zkylewd
you know, i've learned that when you're behind, sometimes it's better to surprise the enemy team with an out of nowhere engage. works well if you're someone like amumu. can turn around games a lot
I was lux doe :p

did I mention that lux is shit before? can't even do well in arams

but yea our xin zhao rushed bjork then hid behind the turret because ap kow kept chunking him because he can't dodge for shit. then he hit fizz and kat a lot because they too suck and so there's not really any engaging because they all die the moment they try to.

game 2 was me on malph just ulting fools with awesome followup because my teammates weren't idiots

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I've been on a losing streak in ARAM. :( Last night we lost a 4v5 though it was dead even most of the time. Other two games had a Bronze IV player who wouldn't stop engaging even though we had the superior poke.

On the bright side, my ARAM queues don't last over 15 minutes anymore.
ARAM is weird.

People say that games are lost in champion select and its never true but it almost is in ARAM. Certain champs completely dominate and its because bruisers have a hard, hard time making it through the early going without feeding the other team. Lux, Xerath, Nidalee, Sona, Janna, Sivir, Jinx, Ziggs, sometimes Brand... a few champs are just made for ARAM and routinely carry more than their weight even if they aren't being used by the best of players.

Mothman91

First placement, went against a Tryn with Shyvana.

Man, why the fuck would you pick him into Shyvana. Rushed Randuins/BotRk, he couldn't even lay a finger on me.

zkylon

zkylewd
ARAM is weird.

People say that games are lost in champion select and its never true but it almost is in ARAM. Certain champs completely dominate and its because bruisers have a hard, hard time making it through the early going without feeding the other team. Lux, Xerath, Nidalee, Sona, Janna, Sivir, Jinx, Ziggs, sometimes Brand... a few champs are just made for ARAM and routinely carry more than their weight even if they aren't being used by the best of players.

really the one thing you have to do as a bruiser is engage engage engage. unless you're someone like malphite that can't do shit without their ultimate just go ham on their asses. and build tanky.

you just need to not set yourself into a situation where you're constantly poked and denied the health relic thingie

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Anivia seems a bit better now. Need to mess with different starting items though.
she is probably around the same as she was before the patch when it comes to power level. just less of a hassle to play now. problem is that there are outliers in mid lane that she just won't keep up with like ziggs and gragas.

Type2

Only played one promo game with Newt so far. Felt pretty good to get every lane coming bot and getting nothing from us.
Gonna make a bit of an effort to learn thresh and pick up leona.
Im pretty sure im going to take a while to complete these placements due to lack of time.

Mothman91

she is probably around the same as she was before the patch when it comes to power level. just less of a hassle to play now. problem is that there are outliers in mid lane that she just won't keep up with like ziggs and gragas.
Yup, she can get pushed in and it'll suck ass for her. You need blue and Athenes if you wanna push back or try.
I kinda hate her new autoattack tbh. played her a bit in a custom game and it felt like a weird speed and she still takes forever to swing.
Yeah, a bit weird still. Anivia always had that weird AA though.

dimb

Yup, she can get pushed in and it'll suck ass for her. You need blue and Athenes if you wanna push back or try.
the problem is that you can't do that before six though. she's a ranged champion without much potential for harass early in the game.

brian!

yea boi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmzDEC_qYvE league being brought back to its r--ts
few league videos that go str8 to the soul of the champion, pls remember this video from 7 years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmHUteKez0E

chawy breaks down the patch: http://www.ongamers.com/articles/chauster-analysis-on-league-of-legends-patch-4-1-notes/1100-652/

also, looks like yazuki is back on c9 in the c0ke series i like that

there I read reddit for you guys now you dont have to

the real lcs starts tomorrow, good night

You guys playing placement matches on the first day. Just no.

I was lux doe :p

did I mention that lux is shit before? can't even do well in arams

but yea our xin zhao rushed bjork then hid behind the turret because ap kow kept chunking him because he can't dodge for shit. then he hit fizz and kat a lot because they too suck and so there's not really any engaging because they all die the moment they try to.

game 2 was me on malph just ulting fools with awesome followup because my teammates weren't idiots
ARAM is shit, not Lux.

Straight line! Oh, and some randomness! How exciting!

Nekofrog

Banned
Oh my GOD.

I did a placement match on my bronze friend's account. NEVER AGAIN.

Leona support me, Cait ADC. Cait immediately runs to their blue side river brush. Sees Teemo. Chases him into their jungle. Gets killed.

Leona proceeds to go man mode and hard carry that australian (british?) bitch through laning phase to the goddamn win.

I am not putting myself through that kind of stuff.

Oh, and let's not forget the Cass who, after rushing Ionian boots and Archangel's Staff says in all caps "WHY AM I NOT DOING ANY DAMAGE".

dimb

itemization feels like it's in a really bad place right now. i think i'm getting a better understanding for why the same small set of champions wind up being picked so often.

"Trundle using pillar as a long-range initiate for Yasuo (TKP VS Ocelote's G2)"

Oh hey, someone actually started thinking for a minute here with regards to Yasuo synergy. Competitive teams, actually thinki-

*Sunfire Cape Trundle and Xin Zhao jungle*

chansub-global-emoticon-ce52b18fccf73b29-25x32.png

EDIT: also just noticed Trundle didn't use his own ult...

dimb

ogFQiRe.jpg

i am really garbage with tristana when it comes to things like last hitting, and ad carry is sort of just hard in general for me. AND YET. every single tristana game i am taking cash deposits like mad on enemy champions. she's just super fun to play with the way her burst can come in. finishing someone with the ult is just super satisfying. getting some big jump chains too in team fights. i dunno. more people should play tristana.

Ferga

play a game, met a friendly guy who did well

Duo with him next 2 games, he feeds like 0-10 and then tells me to piss off and deletes me

GAF, why so hard to make duo buddies :(

dimb

maybe he just wanted to be friends
and then he did bad in the games
and the only way he knew how to save face was to make it look like he was trolling you
he might have really loved you

ogFQiRe.jpg

i am really garbage with tristana when it comes to things like last hitting, and ad carry is sort of just hard in general for me. AND YET. every single tristana game i am taking cash deposits like mad on enemy champions. she's just super fun to play with the way her burst can come in. finishing someone with the ult is just super satisfying. getting some big jump chains too in team fights. i dunno. more people should play tristana.
Naw man gotta play Jinx for that inflated 130% attack speed boost like a solo queue sheep.

Meanwhile Tristana's Q.

Why do we have to do placements again. Complete rubbish. Why should 10 games matter more than the last 100 I played.

Nothing but trolls and feeders so far, 1-4. First game our Aatrox just does nothing, was 0-9-1. Had a duo bot in another game go a combined 1-12.

Why do we have to do placements again. Complete rubbish. Why should 10 games matter more than the last 100 I played.

Nothing but trolls and feeders so far, 1-4. First game our Aatrox just does nothing, was 0-9-1. Had a duo bot in another game go a combined 1-12.
It's called a season for a reason.

Also your fault for expecting anything but crazy town during the very first day of Season 4 ranked. It's fine if you want to dick around knowing that things'll stabilize eventually, but taking it seriously for the next week or two is a big no-no.

Leezard

After two placement games, I can definitely notice the reset. There is quite some skill disparity between people, and people are more tense and rage more due to it being placements.

Ferga

1 win 3 losses

And I completely destroyed the other jungler in 3 of those games too :\

God damn global tower gold trumps all the buff steals I get off

The nasus who threw my last game went from plat 1 last season to silver 3. God it feels sooo good.

Leezard

So, a Diamond 1 30+LP friend of mine last season went 6-4 in his placement. He got placed in Plat III. Harsh times.

I suppose it is impossible to be placed in Diamond instantly much like last season.

Beelzebubs

Hmm haven't played since the last season finished, will have to play a couple of days of normals before doing ranked again methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom