• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

DONT play ranked till last days of February. Its just an advise.

I'm reading the thread on reddit about last season's rank and placement rank and it's not pretty.

ruZjY4E.png

Guaranteed back to Silver for me. Gold IV isn't going to be enough.

I'm not touching placements for at least a couple weeks.

fake edit: Also from that thread - StVicious gold. lol

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg..._your_s3_rank_then_your_rank_after_placement/

Just finished playing with some brand new players and I think I now understand how you vets can feel playing with some of us new players. Whew.

Yyyyep. It's really hard not to get super frustrated, especially when you're trying to give instructions and people don't want to listen.

Oh god these placement charts. I'll write postcards from Bronze V. G'luck.

Newt

Who are you guys matching up against in your placements? I'm matching up with Plat IV to Gold II, which is basically the same as pre reset. This was just in my first placement though.

Edwardo

ogFQiRe.jpg

i am really garbage with tristana when it comes to things like last hitting, and ad carry is sort of just hard in general for me. AND YET. every single tristana game i am taking cash deposits like mad on enemy champions. she's just super fun to play with the way her burst can come in. finishing someone with the ult is just super satisfying. getting some big jump chains too in team fights. i dunno. more people should play tristana.

Ya I love playing as Tristana, I don't know why I don't pick her more often. She's really safe to play.

Who are you guys matching up against in your placements? I'm matching up with Plat IV to Gold II, which is basically the same as pre reset.

I didn't check the other team but my team had around the gold 4 to silver 3 range. I wanna assume the other team was around the same.

Type2

Who are you guys matching up against in your placements? I'm matching up with Plat IV to Gold II, which is basically the same as pre reset. This was just in my first placement though.
Oh you know the same basically. My mmr is so hung.
Edit: also playing a few placements tonight around 6pst.

Type2

carry me plz

carry me plz

Your mmr is a lot lower than it should be, you might rise after these placements.

My wukong, Vi and nami will carry me back into silver at least. Im going to keep my hopes reasonable with these placement games. If people higher than me are still getting placed there I should have better quality games and thus be able to climb out faster. Im never opposed to the enemy team being more skilled if that means my team has a basic understanding of objective control/pressure/rotations.

Edit not sure if this is true but this comes from support:

What happens if you dodge in placements does it count as a loss ?

Riot Rincewind:
Yes it does count as a loss.

Got rekt on the first game, I'm going back to silver, ain't I?

Oh well, back in the thrill of the grind I guess. I need that pressure in my life.

zkylon

zkylewd
I wouldn't really play these days out of superstition but tbh I don't mind as long as I still end up in gold, which I'm now afraid for.

like, it wouldn't be too hard to get back to gold but getting platinum will be super annoying

and I was so fucking close

I've been rotating my roster on Normals for practice. I don't think I'm ready for ranked. I'm playing at high Bronze / low Silver level right now. :X

Nekofrog

Banned
First placement match was a victory, 4-1 as Jayce vs Teemo. Everyone on the enemy team was prior silver, had 3 golds, silver, and me on my team.

Post game chat:

Mixtizo: wow
Mixtizo: bronze 2
Mixtizo: wtf is this
Mixtizo: go form gold 1
Mixtizo: to bronze fucking 2
Mixtizo: u shitting me

garath

First placement match was a victory, 4-1 as Jayce vs Teemo. Everyone on the enemy team was prior silver, had 3 golds, silver, and me on my team.

Post game chat:

Mixtizo: wow
Mixtizo: bronze 2
Mixtizo: wtf is this
Mixtizo: go form gold 1
Mixtizo: to bronze fucking 2
Mixtizo: u shitting me

Gold 1 to Bronze 2. Oh my.

Guesong

That's it guys, I'm doing it.

I'm clicking on the ranked solo button.

I'll keep updates on the horribles performances I'll see as a previously unranked fellow, me included.

EDIT 1 : Well, I don't get too destabilized since as with normals, people call everything but support. Fine by me.

EDIT 2 : [REDACTED] : Imma try Trynd jungle.

Oh this is gonna be fun.

Burt

Holy shit Alliance is 0-4? Didn't realize they dropped 2 more after day 1. What a clusterfuck. Anyone watch the second two games and care to clue me in on what happened?

Leezard

Holy shit Alliance is 0-4? Didn't realize they dropped 2 more after day 1. What a clusterfuck. Anyone watch the second two games and care to clue me in on what happened?
They simply can't handle the teamwork of teams that have played together for a long time. In the last game with Roccat they had an arguably superior setup of champions but just couldn't match Roccat's teamfighting.

edit: Idk, they could improve their play in the LCS once they get some more experience playing together, but it looks quite grim so far for them.

Leezard

I've seen mostly Dia players with quite some Plat players and a single Gold player. I did not look up their division, as Lolnexus only lets me know their tier with a single glance.

brian!

hotshot declared in jungle
team "not looking strong right now to be honest" according to kelby

guyz keep in mind that the system was broke in the first place, with ppl in gold not deserving to be in gold, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom