• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

I reported everyone on my team that was not bot. They keep dying and dying.
never group. die some more. tower dive at lvl 5. holy crap

could of won the game like 10 minute earlier

Blizzard

Banned
Call mid, pick Sona, Ori goes "wtf no im mid", and picks Ori. Okay, whatever, I'll support. Dominate bot lane (look at MF's and Leona's score) but Ori and Shyv's feed is too strong. This is the true elo hell. I haven't played with players this bad in awhile.

Edit: People feed in Gold, but the quality of play here was just horrendous. The play gap is so noticeable. I really hope I can make it out asap. I swear ori missed all her abilities on yasuo at one point in the game.
What do you mean "the play gap"? If everyone is getting matchmade together with you, you should all (at least eventually) be similar skill levels, which means there should be a similar chance of bad players being on the other team that you can capitalize on, just as there are bad players on your team the other team can capitalize on.

Also if you want to try ranked at the start of a new season, you may wish to avoid unorthodox picks such as Sona mid, since even though they may work -- the very fact that they can make teammates angry, perhaps not try as hard, perhaps look to you as an excuse, perhaps argue with you -- even though they may work, there may be non-obvious detriments to your chances.

Subtle

What do you mean "the play gap"? If everyone is getting matchmade together with you, you should all (at least eventually) be similar skill levels, which means there should be a similar chance of bad players being on the other team that you can capitalize on, just as there are bad players on your team the other team can capitalize on.

Also if you want to try ranked at the start of a new season, you may wish to avoid unorthodox picks such as Sona mid, since even though they may work -- the very fact that they can make teammates angry, perhaps not try as hard, perhaps look to you as an excuse, perhaps argue with you -- even though they may work, there may be non-obvious detriments to your chances.

I really do think there's a lot of people being mismatched at the moment because of the placement matches. Sure in a few weeks, everything well be settled and people will be where they should be, but right now, everyone's actual skill level can be so different from their mmr. That Sona thing counts for every game.

DeadNames

Banned
Who wants to read my Morello x Elise fan fic?

Call mid, pick Sona, Ori goes "wtf no im mid", and picks Ori. Okay, whatever, I'll support. Dominate bot lane (look at MF's and Leona's score) but Ori and Shyv's feed is too strong. This is the true elo hell. I haven't played with players this bad in awhile.

Edit: People feed in Gold, but the quality of play here was just horrendous. The play gap is so noticeable. I really hope I can make it out asap. I swear ori missed all her abilities on yasuo at one point in the game.

I'm just more confused at that Ezreal's build. Don't you build flat AD and no AS on him?

Subtle

I have that PoptartGG guide bookmarked too, probably the best AP Sona guide I know of.

But, what I said still applies in ranked :p

Usually if you say something along the lines of "plz trust team. let's win this" it reduces rage issues.but yeah. i know what you're saying

Subtle

so where's the fanfic? is there any decent league fanfic (or fanfic in general) out there? i like the lore as barebones as it is.

DeadNames

Banned
Morello heard Elise quietly sobbing, so he approached her...

"What is it, baby?" Morello asked as he approached Elise.
"It's... It's nothing" Elise sobbed. Morello was puzzled. Normally his waifu was generally happy, but she wasn't today.
"Baby. I know youre upset, you can tell me anything." Morello replied.
"Its just that.... There's another bug doing well in the jungle... And I..." Elise burst into tears. Morello knew what was going on. He walked to his room and got his trusty weapon. He looked at it, and shuddered. Morello did not like to use his weapon, he was a nice guy after all. But this had to be done.

Morello walked into the Rift, and met Kha'Zix, who was just finishing his tiamat.
"Hey Morello!" Kha'zix said, "What's up?"
"Shut the **** up, kha" morello said as he pulled out the bat. "Youre not being played anymore".
Khazix was terrified. "What... What are you talking about?" Khazix replied. Morello responded
"YOU CAN'T BE PLAYED, KHA'ZIX."
"But morello! Ch-change is go-" and with that, morello swung his bat down on khazix.

-----

Morello got home, and cradled elise in his arms. "There, there honey... Its all taken care of. Maybe one day youll be 100% pick/ban rate at ogn".

Achtius

Noblue_zps5ac17576.png

We lost. But I got more farm than anivia even though I got 0 blue this game and he got every blue.

lol

I'm going to be incredibly bummed if they change Darius too much. I get that people don't like his whole "steal kills" schtick, but I don't care about teamfights with Darius, I just love laning with him. Hope his kit stays reasonably the same.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I'm going to be incredibly bummed if they change Darius too much. I get that people don't like his whole "steal kills" schtick, but I don't care about teamfights with Darius, I just love laning with him. Hope his kit stays reasonably the same.
Uh, where did you read that they are changing him?

Talking about rework... Do we know when the Skarmer rework is due to arrive?
Since I'm starting to play toplane I'd like to know to decide a buy order for toplaners.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Talking about rework... Do we know when the Skarmer rework is due to arrive?
Since I'm starting to play toplane I'd like to know to decide a buy order for toplaners.
skarner might be good in lane post rework but top lane kind of has mana constrictions. hp regen is too plentiful so that is rarely an inhibitor for top laners, but the ones that require heavy use of mana to hold the lane have trouble keeping up.

Mothman91

G3 before reset, went 5-5, S2.

=/

Gonna be weird getting out of Silver right now, Silver is so random right now with Plats/Golds/Silver people.

zkylon

zkylewd
G3 before reset, went 5-5, S2.

=/

Gonna be weird getting out of Silver right now, Silver is so random right now with Plats/Golds/Silver people.

man that's rough

I mean getting back to gold isn't really hard, it's just a matter of playing them games

but yeah it took a while to get to gold 1, I really wanted to break plat this season but I dunno if I have it in me to climb from silver again

Mothman91

man that's rough

I mean getting back to gold isn't really hard, it's just a matter of playing them games

but yeah it took a while to get to gold 1, I really wanted to break plat this season but I dunno if I have it in me to climb from silver again

It's ok, I don't really mind. I'd rather get out Silver now with the rest of the Gold players than wait a bit while Silver weeds out all the better players and gather all those bronzies/silvers that are supposed to be there.

zkylon

zkylewd
I think I'm gonna spam orianna for my placement games

I find it that how well I play with her usually determines my skill level at any given time since the amount of success I get with her varies so much sometimes. so like if I can't carry myself with ori I deserve being in silver, etc.

might give me a good idea how well I'm playing. I feel like I'm getting rusty from playing so much support

Not surprised. Cosplay and rule 34 seem to happen fairly before the official release.

On that note, wasn't Officer Vi partially inspired by a fan request?

http://2gold.deviantart.com/art/police-skin-VI-365751946
yea, 2gold is awesome, love her

Newt

I'll probably get place in Silver as well. Only 5-3 in placements. Silver is pretty easy to get out of though, if you know what you're doing.

zkylon

zkylewd
my biggest problem is that I started playing more ranked because most my friends dropped the game for a while, so it was just me and my duo buddy (btw having a guy that can jungle duo with you and basically win your lane so you can foolproof carry is great), but now my friends are back so it's always normals since we're usually 3-4 people.

and I really hate solo queueing, I dunno how you guys do it.

Wins aren't supposed to be infuriating.
0scf.png

So I'm Yi jungling in 3's and I come to gank bot lane. I'm chillin in the bushes waiting for the enemy to come close enough for me to Q in (still early, not 6, no boots). The bot laner (Swain) pings me like crazy and starts babbling about me trying to steal his XP, noob this and noob that. Like, really? You see me here trying to gank your lane. I PINGED the target. I'm trying to help YOU out, bitch. Then this mothafucka starts walking into the jungle like he was gonna get payback by taking the large jungle creeps and leaving the little ones. Really? Like a toddler. So I left him in the jungle after taking the jungle creeps he was attempting to take to make an unwarranted point, then proceeded to his lane to get some of those too. Because if we're going to play that game, I'm going win that argument. Of course he whines about that too. Well, maybe you should have thought about that before deciding it was time for you to clear out the jungle, attempting to leave me with nothing to farm. And again, all because I came to do him a favor by ganking his lane.

Game is going according to plan mostly, but Swain decides because he hasn't had enough farm (he has equivalent farm as our top Renek, maybe 10 behind me), he can't be bothered to help defend towers from 3-man pushes. So all the outer towers fall because we can't defend 2v3 against a team with Fiddle, Aatrox and Varus. Eventually, we're defending the bottom T2 and I'm flanking them from behind. Somehow they both get bursted down in about ~2 seconds, before I could even make my way into the lane. Varus and Fidd ults, my guess. Now he's whining in all chat about Yi not helping the team. (Yi is 5/3/2, leading the team in cs and kills). He proceeds to whine for the duration of the game. We win, I finish 11/4/2. Swain finishes a respectable 6/3/5 or something like that.

"I still report you noob. You steal my XP all game."

"The fuck man. I was trying to gank your lane."

"I'm plat, you're silver."

"What? I don't care if you're made of emeralds and amethysts, I'm not going to be lied on. I came to gank your fucking lane and you pouted about it for the rest of game like a toddler."

"I'm plat"

ks93.png

If I could reach through the internet and strangle a mothafucka, I would have. I just wasn't in the mood for bullshit and he was a dumptruck full of it. I think I would rather have lost than carried someone like that to a win.

SeigO

Banned
Wow I feel really lucky after seeing how everyone else's placements went! I went 6-4 and went from Plat 1-> Plat 4. It's been a pretty easy climb back up so far, but I keep getting crazy lucky with team mates.

jof0n6i.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom