• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
GP doesn't need a rework, he just needs a few QoL upgrades and he'll be great again.
He needs a rework because he's fucking stupid when strong. He won't ever be allowed to be good again with his current kit.

Hell, that's why most characters get reworks in the first place. So they can weed out toxic stuff from their kits so they can be buffed again.

Nekofrog

Banned
He needs a rework because he's fucking stupid when strong. He won't ever be allowed to be good again with his current kit.

Hell, that's why most characters get reworks in the first place. So they can weed out toxic stuff from their kits so they can be buffed again.

You know you love pressing Q and instantly taking an ADC's health from full to 20%.

Never seen a good Alistar.
Don't even need to be good at Alistar to have him be really effective against Leona lanes.

G3 before reset, went 5-5, S2.

=/

Gonna be weird getting out of Silver right now, Silver is so random right now with Plats/Golds/Silver people.
Try every division. I don't know why you guys were so eager to jump the gun the very first day of Season 4 ranked.

GP doesn't need a rework, he just needs a few QoL upgrades and he'll be great again.
They won't give him those QoL changes, Riot doesn't like melee's such as Xin or Gangplank (those with clear weaknesses and a healthy number of bad match-ups by default) becoming competitive again with their respective reworks after long periods of neglection. Same reason why I'm not having much hopes for Darius' rework, because dealing with an easily kited melee is ever so difficult if the solo queue crowd is to be believed.

Leezard

3-1 in my placements so far, it's not been very difficult to carry when I get jungle or support. The only loss so far has been when I got two gold players on my team and I had to go adc.

I was kind of surprised I managed to win a game where the enemy team got a 16-3 Fiora.

Nekofrog

Banned
Went back to solo queue, I am now 6-1 in my promo games, with 90% of those games as Thresh and all of them wins. Got my Trist super fed.

Nekofrog

Banned
7-1 in placements. That game was really really rough, but we pulled through. At one point Jax was level 7 vs a 10 or 11 Nasus

Edit: Mmfff... 8-1. I can feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the end. Thresh and Leona have been good to me.

Type2

7-1 in placements. That game was really really rough, but we pulled through. At one point Jax was level 7 vs a 10 or 11 Nasus

Edit: Mmfff... 8-1. I can feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the end. Thresh and Leona have been good to me.
Holy crap!. Let me know what you place.

DeadNames

Banned

What's wrong with his kit? The permaslow and the oranges?

Fuzzery

Dangit, accidentally added you to ignore list LOL, it's too easy to click that button when you're tabbing in game

Don't jinx it, although there's like 1-2 games were weren't supposed to win out of those haha

Nekofrog

Banned
Gold 4. Wukong's Paragons. 9-1 placements.

In other news, Mundo is so fucking easy to lane against as Shyvana, until your team fucks up it and gives him 3 kills lol.

Nekofrog

Banned
I don't think anyone can jump to gold 4 directly like this pro neko though

:\

The weirdest thing was my pick priority over you that last game. No way that's even possible.

yDq3UuK.png

garath

Gold 4. Wukong's Paragons. 9-1 placements.

In other news, Mundo is so fucking easy to lane against as Shyvana, until your team fucks up it and gives him 3 kills lol.

Awesome job!

Very well played. 9-1 is fantastic.

I watched some of your last one. It refuses to play on mobile though. Probably some restriction to only popular streams.

edit: One of the few that climbed on placements :) So cool. gj man.

Nekofrog

Banned
Duo queuing really is the way to go. Knowing that at least 2 people on your team out of 5 aren't complete idiots makes it a lot easier to get things going, even if the other lanes aren't doing well. There were 2 games we SHOULD have lost, but didn't.

Fuzzery

We fulfilled the prophecy of this thread title, PREMADE BOT OR AFK

Also ofc you're gonna be higher in queue now, you'll probably be like first pick, now when i'm last pick

What's wrong with his kit? The permaslow and the oranges?
Oranges aren't much of a problem since he has no mobility otherwise, they have counterplay, you can bait them out with weaker CC, CC him again or just plain kill him afterwards, no prob - they even said they're keeping it on his rework.

It's more the combination of the permaslow + extra gold + crits that's a problem. Last time when GP was good he was pick or ban no questions asked tier.

Sounds like it'll pretty much be a numbers adjustment plus a new ability. Raise Morale is more likely to be replaced rather than Parrley.

I wonder what they're planning with MF. Seems minor. I personally don't find her weak. Less mana cost to her low level Q would be nice though.

Leezard

I am ashamed, 4-4 in placement right now. It's way too tough when I get gold premades on the team. Better duo with someone so I can avoid those premades. :/

Mothman91

What do you guys think of the current ranking system? People are disliking it on reddit. I agree, it's rough, I say they take away the division promotions because you may be on a hot streak and all it takes is 2 bad games to set you back. Or bring back the MMR ranking system.

zkylon

zkylewd
What do you guys think of the current ranking system? People are disliking it on reddit. I agree, it's rough, I say they take away the division promotions because you may be on a hot streak and all it takes is 2 bad games to set you back. Or bring back the MMR ranking system.

i like it, gives you a short term goal and a lasting achievement that's a lot more fun for me than watching that elo number scroll up and down

it could be better and specially more transparent but i like it better than before

I wish you could pick your league specially

like riven's snipers was terribad

Edwardo

I started playing at the beginning of Season 3. How was it before that? Was it like HoN where everyone starts at like 1300 and you get +/- based on win/loss and your opponents? Then you can see that number as an overall level for yourself? Similar to Arenas in WoW.

Nekofrog

Banned
That game was horrible for me until end game. I had only played one botgame as Kayle, so I was totally "lol wtf am i doing".

But it's dumb how she can fail laning phase so hard, and still demolish people with a couple items. I wish this account had more AP mids.

Edwardo

Let me know where you end up after placements.

Of course.

That game was horrible for me until end game. I had only played one botgame as Kayle, so I was totally "lol wtf am i doing".

But it's dumb how she can fail laning phase so hard, and still demolish people with a couple items. I wish this account had more AP mids.

I like to max q then e and just one point in w. Sorc boots, nashors, and dfg is my preference. Zhonyas after that. E is nice to farm with, it's just that it pushes the lane. I also played her a lot top, so I could just push push push and get some wards down for my safety. I never really did a Lich Bane build, but it's definitely nice for burst and dropping towers.

so..
Achtiussss for me?

Depends if you're a snake or not.

Mothman91

I started playing at the beginning of Season 3. How was it before that? Was it like HoN where everyone starts at like 1300 and you get +/- based on win/loss and your opponents? Then you can see that number as an overall level for yourself? Similar to Arenas in WoW.

Yeah pretty much. It was just a number(MMR).

Edwardo

I think i'm going to buy Lissandra next. I want another mid and I feel like I can do some work with her. Maybe even take her top ;)

Yeah pretty much. It was just a number(MMR).

Ya i'd have to agree with Zkylon then. The current system is probably better just because of the short term goals.

Nekofrog

Banned
>be me at champ select
>agree to trade thresh for sivir to guy who wants support
>go to lock in adc runes
>eternal hourglass
>"meddy trade"
>"meddy click accept"
>"meddy HURRY TRADE"
>pvp.net timeout
>can't login

Reddit is aflame with posts about the servers, EUW is also down.

FROGGEN PLS

Edwardo

So, uh, I went 6-4 in my placements, Plat 1. I seriously thought I'd be Plat 2-3 after getting a couple of losses.

Graves Darkness is an ok league name :D

I think people were saying on reddit that the highest you can place is Plat 1. Pretty sweet. Where were you at the end of the preseason?

Leezard

I think people were saying on reddit that the highest you can place is Plat 1. Pretty sweet. Where were you at the end of the preseason?

Yeah, Plat 1 was the highest after placement in S3, and I think it's the highest in S4 as well.

I was Diamond 2 at the end of preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom