• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I think 3 out of my last 4 ranked games have had Ahri. Maybe the nerfs will make her even more powerful, but I at least hope she stops showing up so often.

Also I nearly just lost a game where we were up like 59 kills to 17. It was a classic case of objectives where we had shen, warwick, caitlyn, alistar, and leblanc. No one could push any lanes without taking like 5 minutes and they took both our inhib towers I think.

We only BARELY won because their support fiddlesticks went afk after going like 1/15.

my girlfriend picked the fox

in other news, Cloud Templar has retired - an interview with him is here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=432168

i will probably make an esports team shuffle megapost, lots has happened, pobelter got kicked from curse too.

That escalated quickly. Who do they even have to replace him with, Only Jaximus? Maybe Aphromoo sweet-talked Phant0mLord into coming over with his smooth, sexy voice?

Also, wow. The Chinese fans are kind of nutty. There's a lot of them pushing a conspiracy theory that Tabe asked Riot to let Royal play OMG, then threw to SKT to "destroy the Chinese scene" (LOL) as a going-away present to the Chinese team owners for chronically underpaying him. I don't think even Mulder is going to buy that one.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1oekre/looks_like_quas_will_join_curse_and_replace/

Lock in for new players are today (14th).

Voyboy just confirmed it on his stream.

Ah, cool. Quas actually has enormous potential. To play as well as he has without having been able to be a professional gamer (ie, devote full-time to it) or train with/play against the highest caliber of opponents is a great sign. I just hope the people saying "NA Faker" are ready for disappointment to start out with, that adjustment going from Solo Queue Hero to tournament play is no joke.

Nice to see Yazuki's finding work out this, too. Hopefully ggLA make their qualifier, they've been showing some good stuff lately.

So, I was looking the Harrowing skins, and the only ones I'm interested in getting are: Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks, Kitty Cat Katarina, Santa Gragas. Maybe: Definitely Not Blitzcrank (because I already own Riot Blitz... but I didn't pay for it.. hmm...), and Silent Night Sona (I'm choosing between Arcade Sona and this one).

Now, my problem is, I liked Happy Elf Teemo. But I currently don't own Teemo, nor I wanted to own him until now...

To buy or not buy Teemo?

So, I was looking the Harrowing skins, and the only ones I'm interested in getting are: Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks, Kitty Cat Katarina, Santa Gragas. Maybe: Definitely Not Blitzcrank (because I already own Riot Blitz... but I didn't pay for it.. hmm...), and Silent Night Sona (I'm choosing between Arcade Sona and this one).

Now, my problem is, I liked Happy Elf Teemo. But I currently don't own Teemo, nor I wanted to own him until now...

To buy or not buy Teemo?

Don't buy teemo, no need to infect the earth with more teemo players.

I'm serious

bjaelke

Aphromoo on Twitter: "Joining the yung @imPobelter in being no longer apart of CRS."

wtzgU.gif

da fuk

on NA conspiracy, people are saying that voyboy got pobelter kicked cos voyboy wanted to play mid all along

apparently aphro got kicked too

Voyboy wanted to play ADC, too. Voyboy confirmed to play all five positions on Curse's new line-up! (Geez, looks like the team fragmentation has been more than just business. I wonder if Nyjacky's new squad will have better luck.)

Boken

Banned
Voyboy wanted to play ADC, too. Voyboy confirmed to play all five positions on Curse's new line-up! (Geez, looks like the team fragmentation has been more than just business. I wonder if Nyjacky's new squad will have better luck.)

cop is back as adc

the fuck is this shit

why the hell is curse letting liquid112 run around like a retard like this. this is the real problem in NA esports - management are bloody stupid

Just had the weirdest game. Was Jax top against a Singed who I figured I would crush since I have 140 wins and he has 50ish.

I crushed him, but finished 3-0. Completely zoned him, at one point I had 70 cs to his 9. Then the other team was all pushing bot, and I managed to push two towers and an inhib before they tried b as our corki picked up a triple kill.

Never had so few kills for dominating my lane so much. Opened my eyes to not being so overly aggressive chasing kills when clearly it's smarter to just let them go b unless you have the kill 100% of the time and then just push.

Also I'm very due for a losing streak, won something like 10 of my last 11... shame I'm not yet in ranked.

cop is back as adc

the fuck is this shit

why the hell is curse letting liquid112 run around like a retard like this. this is the real problem in NA esports - management are bloody stupid

I'd be interested to hear what happened. This sounds like something more complicated than a standard business decision or roster rotation. I've got a feeling it got personal somewhere in there, and there's probably still some more fallout yet to come.

At any rate, not expecting much from Curse with that line-up. The AphroBelter arrangement was potentially iffy but worth a go, but this? I don't know, man, this doesn't even look like a team. This looks like Voyboy sitting on top of the debris where a team used to be, wondering what the hell happened.

And Reginald still hasn't stepped down? I really hope some challenger teams squeeze in, otherwise this is going to be one lame season in NA.

so apparently the dude who hacked Marc Merrill's account is the dude involved in the whole GEM/XJ9 and account hacking thing a few months ago. Basically the dude who made the password reset recently a necessity.

if anyone has extra starters they will trade for something shit hit me up mang. I can get you some version exclusive pokeymans from X if you want.

omg faker leblanc yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
if anyone from the sc2 thread remembers Orb [the guy who was in EG for a week before getting booted for racist comments], he's been streaming league. still a rage machine, still calls himself an esports caster. 30 viewers. hilarious.

Faker dominating with LeBlanc isn't really surprising. He's always been a Pubstar at heart, that's why his Zed was so terrifying. He's a credit to his team when he's playing the meta, but much better individually when he's enjoying himself and playing yolo queue style. RapidStar's play isn't really making it any better, either.

Singed should actually do well against Jax in lane. :/

Yeah I realize he's one of the few champs that does decently against Jax but I just had played against singed a couple times and I play a lot of Jax so was confident. This Singed was just so passive I couldn't believe it.

And win streak gone just on queue. Nami can't carry even when I get our adc first blood and land several crucial bubbles to get kills on their tower dives :/

Q8D3vil

Damn u gaf, caved and bought 3ds xl and Y.

Faker dominating with Leb on a tourney.

LeBlanc now next in the Morello chopping block.
So her W is good now for clearing waves? I mean she always was a good assassin but it was easy to push her lane and roam while she struggle to cs.

So her W is good now for clearing waves? I mean she always was a good assassin but it was easy to push her lane and roam while she struggle to cs.
Not the W per se, but the Mimic W. Now that Mimic costs no mana and has a separate damage from the original spell, you can just W>R for clearing waves.

What the dick

Zaqueri Black
‏@aphromoo
Kicked for you guys that wanted to know. <3
WHAT THE DICK

What the fuck are Saint and Liquid doing?

Boken

Banned
I hope MVP Blue bring out the lucian!!! <333

Not the W per se, but the Mimic W. Now that Mimic costs no mana and has a separate damage from the original spell, you can just W>R for clearing waves.

What the dick

WHAT THE DICK

What the fuck are Saint and Liquid doing?

upper management seriously need to step up their game in west scene
cant let these shitty coaches or managers keep doing this shit, picking favorites, picking popular players....

Liquid says that the roster wasn't official and that Pobelter and Aprho were "on trial".

Good luck on the LCS, Curse. Voyboy needs to get the fuck out of this piece of shit team.

3007-8342-0907

wait i thought people just accept mine

Nah, both people have to add each other's friend codes.

---------------------

So I've pretty much decided that from now on I'm going to play almost exclusively ADC.

Might even do a ranked run before the end of the season, who knows.

If anyone wants to play games, I'm Rango Knife Cat on EUW. I'm always logged into the EUW GAF chat.

Usually play games with (and subsequently moan at) dobcocopops and le bip.

Going to be learning a few ADCs I've been bad at before, although my general mechanics have improved since then (Vayne), learning some I've never really put any time into (Kog maybe?) and practicing champions I haven't played in ages but used to be good at (Varus, Ashe, Twitch, Draven). I'll even play some champs that I hate playing (Ezreal).

So yeah, if you want games and don't mind putting up with my badness, add/message me or send an invite here and there.

ADC is getting me farther than any other role I played. On my Silver 2 promos, get Jinxed solo Q.

All the positioning and babysitting I had to do made me learn how a carry should play so their team doesn't get fucked, I guess.

upper management seriously need to step up their game in west scene
cant let these shitty coaches or managers keep doing this shit, picking favorites, picking popular players....
Is that what is really happening though?

If that is what's happening, they should just have actual competent coaches/managers in the first place. What's the pool you have to pick from for that anyway? Ex-players? what a high caliber

Get some people with actual sport experience to watch over some of these people. They don't need to 100% understand the game to know that training is a discipline, how to work as a team, generic sports stuff etc. etc.

Wait what exactly is happening with Curse?
One week ago announce new official lineup with Pobelter mid and Aphromoo adc, put it on the official site with them posing with the official shirts and everything.

Yesterday kick both of them from the team while giving a bullshit excuse that they were still doing try outs.

Boken

Banned
Is that what is really happening though?

If that is what's happening, they should just have actual competent coaches/managers in the first place. What's the pool you have to pick from for that anyway? Ex-players? what a high caliber

Get some people with actual sport experience to watch over some of these people. They don't need to 100% understand the game to know that training is a discipline, how to work as a team, generic sports stuff etc. etc.
I can't say 100% that that is happening. But I've noticed that the way teams recruit, NA teams especially, is that they pick established vetarans rather than taking chances on talent.

I mean, the world championships are a team built on talent, and players that hadn't ever proven themselves. This should've been a shining beacon for teams around the world that good management is key to esports. ggLA is a new NA team that is built on raw talent of solo queue stars, but lo and behold, Curse has gone and poached their most hyped player (quas) which lends support to the following theory...

Then there is to say that the deadline for team lockins for season 4 playoffs is today, and that some people are saying that Curse is doing something scummy and locking in multiple hot players just so other teams can't get them. But that's too disgusting so I won't assume it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom