• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothman91

I'll add you guys.
This is my FC: 1521-3173-0406

Adding you all, mine is: 0791-1845-8950

Added all yous guys.

FC: 3926-4975-0910

Also FC 5086 1718 9707. Add me. Or don't. Baka.

Trading Honedge for a Pokemon that doesn't totally suck

FC: 0490-5304-3052

My FC is 1220-7251-2742

Quoting these for now so I can add these when I get home tonight.

Also because I don't wanna make another "Just bought a 3DS so what now?" thread, what games that is a must have? I for sure know Fire Emblem: Awakening, after that, I'm blank.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
20 RP/200 IP per mana card.
280 RP/2100 IP per deck page.

Edit: Apparently they didn't delete it, but it was <removed> for me for a few minutes.

Supposedly reddit has been deleting a lot of threads about it.

Whether it's due to duplicates or because of a secret conspiracy, I'll let you decide.
YzChbuW.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Should I get my games with Jinx in now before the nerf or is she actually balanced right now?

Quoting these for now so I can add these when I get home tonight.

Also because I don't wanna make another "Just bought a 3DS so what now?" thread, what games that is a must have? I for sure know Fire Emblem: Awakening, after that, I'm blank.

SM3DL is a must if you're only a tiny bit in to Mario games.
Kid Icarus is fucking great if you can deal with the different controls.
Luigis Mansion is pretty good too.

MK7 and OoT are obviously good games, if you have never played OoT you absolutely need it, if you already played it and loved it it's quite a good "remake".
There's Monster Hunter which I'm not particularly in to but it's a pretty good game.

I own pretty much every game on the system, just ask if you want to know more.

Best part is, Silver players already stopped banning her for the new champ fad.

Now it's back to Amumu/Blitz/Shen bans and I got her all for myself.

Macattk15

Draven's passive? I would consider it one of the best passive's an ADC could have right now. Maybe it isn't as good as his first passive, but it's damn good. I average an extra 1000 gold...when I'm losing. It's very easy to have 300 stacks per 100cs. Better than having a critical strike every now and again, or doing one 150% damage once in a while (considering your autos do 185% damage anyways). 10% of total attack damage as true damage is pretty negligible when you only have 250 attack damage. I actually can't even think of an ADC with a better passive off the top of my head if you're considering the champion's whole kit, Vayne does have a pretty strong passive though.

Why did we see no Draven picks in World's?

And your 300 stacks at 100 CS is assuming you don't die at all. Not a definite.

Draven's passive makes no sense ... he and Darius are the blood brothers! Why no kind of blooooody passive!

Newt

And your 300 stacks at 100 CS is assuming you don't die at all. Not a definite.

Draven's passive makes no sense ... he and Darius are the blood brothers! Why no kind of blooooody passive!
Playing Draven is a risk, so it's no suited for super organized games on worlds. There's a reason why he has the highest winrate in solo-q out of all ADCs.

Yey! Finally, I got an answer from support, it seems my purchase of RP was for a rare reason delayed, 11 days, instead of the normal period of 24-48 hours. I was starting to get worried since it was 16.5k RP (
wall of
shame on me).

The goods news is that Riot in compensation for the delay, they gift me with some IP boost. (It's free who would complain for getting free stuff?). Now I'm waiting for an answer about me missing the 2x1 rune pages sale due to this delay, hopefully they will manually activate that sale for my account, if that is even possible.

It's the last time I use that method of pay. (Print the code, then pay in a 7-11) I used it because I don't have a credit card. (The disadvantage of debit card, no internet purchases for me, well, not for this specific debit card, whatever). Next time I will be less lazy, and just go and buy a paysafecard. (I would have to go a little further to buy it... like 1.5 minutes of driving.

tl;dr being lazy gets you free IP boost, but you will miss sales, not worth it.

Professional matches tend to be very low-kill affairs compared to solo queue. Remember that Draven's passive turns any "even trade" into an uneven trade, even if he has no stacks of Adoration, because there's a built-in 50 gold bonus. That bonus also becomes proportionately more important when you're really bullying a lane and killing the same person repeatedly - a very rare event in pro games, but common in solo queue - as it's unaffected by the fall-off in gold value due to death streaks.

Aside from that, his repositioning tools aren't great and he's much higher risk than a carry like Ezreal, Corki, or even Lucian. Professional ADCs, with a few very specific exceptions, are extremely risk-averse and tend to just play the safest carry available unless the difference in power between that champion and a more aggressive pick is truly enormous. (There wasn't actually anything that improved Draven when he became popular with pro players, it just took them that long to realize that his ridiculous power could actually be worth giving up a free escape.)

Besides, solo queue has never really reflected professional play. The winning lane in solo queue for the better part of two years(!) was Taric/Graves, even though for most of that period both champions has 0-5% pick rates in tournaments.

Draven was picked because his power in laning was dumb and required zero effort. I think roughly like 140 damage per autoattack at Lv1 thanks to both passive and Q. He wasn't really picked for his late game damage when Vayne is easier and safer to play.

Also, good luck for our fellow Gaffer ocho, he's playing right now in the WCG Mexico finals. (Lyon Gaming vs his team, Aztek Gaming). I would share the stream but it seems like they have issues or something, it was supposed to start two hours ago, if I'm right, but I went to eat and I don't know what happened with the livestream. =/

Still, hopefully his team wins. Lyon was already defeated in the International Challenge (Brazil vs Latam) in the LAN qualifiers, by the same team Lyon won against in Mexico city, it looks like the home advantage played a huge role in the tournament that made Lyon qualify to the Wildcard tournament. (Since they were stomped by that team)

Edit: Lyon 2 - Azt 0 (Ochobit's team) it's best of five.

That was a major factor, yes. The early game dominance he had meant you could send your duo bottom lane and almost guarantee and early turret and dragon off the back of bullying your opponent(s) out of lane, which really increased the value of the pick across the board. Not having that level of early objective control makes him much less attractive, since he's not especially impressive in 2v1 lanes compared to a Caitlyn or Varus.

Edwardo

Also, good luck for our fellow Gaffer Ochobit, he's playing right now in the WCG Mexico finals. (Lyon Gaming vs his team, Aztek Gaming). I would share the stream but it seems like they have issues or something, it was supposed to start two hours ago, if I'm right, but I went to eat and I don't know what happened with the livestream. =/

Still, hopefully his team wins. Lyon was already defeated in the International Challenge (Brazil vs Latam) in the LAN qualifiers, by the same team Lyon won against in Mexico city, it looks like the home advantage played a huge role in the tournament that made Lyon qualify to the Wildcard tournament. (Since they were stomped by that team)

Edit: Lyon 2 - Azt 0 (Ochobit's team) it's best of five.

Theyre gonna make the comeback!

Mothman91

4gt6.png

Her W's gotta get the nerf bat. But really, tag team with that kind of aoe disable is just ridiculous.

Still got 2-shot by Fizz, tho. Felt bad.

You play on a Mac!

I can tell because your division/LP gain are overlapping.

Get them in before her W gets nerfed.

Yeah...it's so powerful right now. I played a normal with her, just had BT and Frozen Mallet, it gave me 500+ at maxed rank.

Boken

Banned
Also, good luck for our fellow Gaffer Ochobit, he's playing right now in the WCG Mexico finals. (Lyon Gaming vs his team, Aztek Gaming). I would share the stream but it seems like they have issues or something, it was supposed to start two hours ago, if I'm right, but I went to eat and I don't know what happened with the livestream. =/

Edit: Lyon 2 - Azt 0 (Ochoa it's team) it's best of five.
Omg a pro player on neogaf, we're growing guys ;')
4gt6.png

Her W's gotta get the nerf bat. But really, tag team with that kind of aoe disable is just ridiculous.

Still got 2-shot by Fizz, tho. Felt bad.
People need to stop disrespexting and take cleanse vs amumu

Did Ochobit win, guys?

They're still playing the third game (18 minutes).

This time is playing the sub support of Aztek "Biblos" instead of ocho, sadly =/. Or at least it's Biblos account...

6k gold for Lyon, 3 towers to 0. 12-7 in kills. So far it looks like Lyon will win, but who knows.

Edit: Lyon won =/ . Lyon 3 - Aztek 0, also, I didn't know he changed his gaf username to ocho. Huh, that happens when you remember mostly avatars instead of usernames.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Someone find me an Arcanine or Growlith kthx.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
With Nami, generally speaking, where do you guys place your Qs during laning? And when do you use them?

Slightly behind the enemy ADC after they launch an AA towards a minion so that their backstep puts them right in the center of the bubble.

Gonna pick up my copy of X in an hour.

I'm gonna start with Froakie, then I found out everyone at work also went with Froakie. Every. Single. One.

Blizzard

Banned
Gonna pick up my copy of X in an hour.

I'm gonna start with Froakie, then I found out everyone at work also went with Froakie. Every. Single. One.
Go with what you enjoy. It doesn't matter if everyone else enjoys it too, unless they are going to ruin your life about it. :)

So, I got an answer from Support about me missing the Rune pages sale due to their delay in depositing the RP in my account.

Their reply in short: ""Thanks for your patience, I've already processed the purchase of rune pages in sale price."

:eek:kay: I didn't even said how many I was going to buy, I just said "some rune pages" in the ticket, now I have to wait a little bit longer before I get another reply with the correct amount of rune pages and close my ticket... after 12 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom