• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Gold 1!

If I still have 1 more month (rather than half) i might try for plat... oh well.. gold is good enough.

Gratz!!! I agree that gold is easier than silver. Though I've hardly played since I got promoted. Sitting on like 80lp in 5.

You can do it!! Go for plat. I believe.

Blizzard

Banned
I just played an ARAM with Cho vs Cho. I thought that was only because of the thing that allowed 5v5, and it had been fixed/disabled. Has ARAM always allowed double champions?

I just played an ARAM with Cho vs Cho. I thought that was only because of the thing that allowed 5v5, and it had been fixed/disabled. Has ARAM always allowed double champions?

It happens but very rare. Riot put something that makes it less likely. I'm guessing there's also a chance that one of the two of you rerolled into Cho.

tm24

yeah, probably happens 5% of the time for me. Just had a game with two brands. It seemed to happened a lot more before the reroll system was implemented

Nicknaming pokemon is so hard

Leezard

Newt

Jinx is so much fun, I think I'm going to add her to my regular roster.

attachment.php

I guess the League of Draven can make a little bit of room for her.

Macattk15

attachment.php

I guess the League of Draven can make a little bit of room for her.

Probably a good idea since Draven is busy getting Adoration stacks while Jinx is killing shit.

Worst Passive NA.

Achtius

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=796398&d=1381268987[/IM G]

I guess the League of Draven can make a [I]little [/I]bit of room for her.[/QUOTE]

I should really watch the spotlight for her. I only played against her twice,but she seem to do crazy amount of damage compare to other adc.

Einbroch

Banned
Fc 5300 9438 0337

Carry me!

FC: 0619-4285-0885

Is mine.

3153-3989-7000

Here's mine

I tried getting a jolly one. I gave up after 20 resets. I did get a female though but I'm trying to breed a timid froakie right now (also got a female frog).

FC: 1220-7266-1647

Going to add y'all now.

I'll add you guys.
This is my FC: 1521-3173-0406

Adding you all, mine is: 0791-1845-8950

Added all yous guys.

FC: 3926-4975-0910

kSt

Sorry guys. I need a new PC and a hell lot of training to get back into action. So I'm going to stick to the plan - no games until Dec.

tm24

God, I love Nami. Had a game where i went 3/0/17. I dont remember who it was, but whoever championed Nami in the last OT, thank you.

Also, here's my FC if anyone wants to add me. 4983-5096-5352

FoxSpirit

All the main 4 are getting hit. Fizz, Zed and Kass are up for nerfs in 3.13 as well.
Well, the charm combo now does actually a smidgen more damage. In return, charm cost is seriously up. Won't really effect my Ahri play that much... well, besides essence theft now being worthless.

With Nami, generally speaking, where do you guys place your Qs during laning? And when do you use them?
Depends on the situation. Are they chasing?? Then lead it just a bit. Escaping? Some, other direction. Standing still? More towards center, sometimes edge.
Just remember no matter how far it is flung, the cast->impact time is always the same. People seem to be much more surprised by longer range Qs because they feel more safe and it travels faster.

Also, R-E (as much as you can)-W (as much as you need)-Q

Nami is very agressive, make they oponents fear your E empowerment. Don't be shy to cast it on yourself, the damage is the same and often you have a better position than you carry who can follow up with his play thanks to the slow. Then hit the slowed ADC with Q easily for a really, really good trade.

tm24

With Nami, generally speaking, where do you guys place your Qs during laning? And when do you use them?

Most of the time i do it to either force the other team to a spot for my adc. If a catch them, great, but i feel like i did my job too if my adc gets a shot in while trying to avoid it

Newt

Probably a good idea since Draven is busy getting Adoration stacks while Jinx is killing shit.

Worst Passive NA.
Draven's passive? I would consider it one of the best passive's an ADC could have right now. Maybe it isn't as good as his first passive, but it's damn good. I average an extra 1000 gold...when I'm losing. It's very easy to have 300 stacks per 100cs. Better than having a critical strike every now and again, or doing one 150% damage once in a while (considering your autos do 185% damage anyways). 10% of total attack damage as true damage is pretty negligible when you only have 250 attack damage. I actually can't even think of an ADC with a better passive off the top of my head if you're considering the champion's whole kit, Vayne does have a pretty strong passive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom