• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh1ner

When I initially got ranked I was bronze 2. I played 90% games as thresh support. Made it to bronze 1 but never could make it into silver 5.

I started to play cait at bot and dropped back to bronze 2. I been also learning to play nami. I won 8 out of my 10 placement matches with her. 7 of those me and bot managed to zone out the other bot lane but lvl 2 or 3. I am now Silver 5 :)

Nekofrog

Banned
When I initially got ranked I was bronze 2. I played 90% games as thresh support. Made it to bronze 1 but never could make it into silver 5.

I started to play cait at bot and dropped back to bronze 2. I been also learning to play nami. I won 8 out of my 10 placement matches with her. 7 of those me and bot managed to zone out the other bot lane but lvl 2 or 3. I am now Silver 5 :)

grats. if you main support or play it a lot, it can help to pick up adc for a bit to get a better understanding of the adc/support synergy. and vice versa.

also i thought your name was shitner.

Shush.

Actually for League Talk.

Does Riot list any of the server IP's for NA. I want to traceroute to see if my packets are going to far off regions. Been having a bunch of off skipping lag that isnt correlating to ping spiking at all today. Also my ping is up to a stable 150 again since S4 patch and previously it was 70

From support site: Obtaining a Tracert (If you can't see the article, choose "English (USA)")
NA Server:
(tracert 216.133.234.62) > "%USERPROFILE%\desktop\Tracert.log"
or
(tracert 192.64.170.62) > "%USERPROFILE%\desktop\Tracert.log"

And maybe this: Server IP Addresses

garath

What would you do with panth support? Just poke with spears and stun for an all-in every now and again?

I just bought him for jungle. I'm either going to spam games with him this week or try my ranked placements. Depends

Play Quinn Panth. Level 2 all in. Stomp lane. Rinse, repeat, enjoy.

Then at level 6 you can mandrop and bird form combo on mid lane to make their mid laner cry.

Was also a great duo in Showdown.

zkylon

zkylewd
What would you do with panth support? Just poke with spears and stun for an all-in every now and again?
pretty much. I felt like spear harass didn't really work with 0 13 17, so it might be worth it to go 21 0 9 or something.

I also ganked mid lane a couple times since my lucian was doing pretty ok.

I dunno, I wanted to try because I didn't feel like doing nami-lucian

zkylon

zkylewd
First promo game?

nah just placement

I just threw out of boredom mostly which is stupid

like we had one of those lovely no-sightstone supports which is not cool but still not really an excuse for me to cost us an inhibitor and then the game for twice trying to blow up a nami that for the lack of vision I thought was alone

so here I am feeling responsible to make a play or whatever since my cait friend got dumpstered in lane and I end up fucking it all up. apparently it even costed jarvan his promos.

ugh

Burt

Generally speaking, this thread does a poor job of judging champion strengths and weaknesses.
There are certain know-it-alls and negative Nancys in this thread that make it a joy to read for that exact reason.

In other news, dropping 25k IP on a big group of champions at once is a great feeling.

And tomorrow, I'm bringing Hecarim jungle back. Return of the king, baby.

sleepykyo

This thread two - three weeks ago when he launched: "Man Yasuo fucking SUCKS."

The good thing is that team comps that involve Yasuo are usually shit, including on LCS. Guess I should get my Trundle on one of these days whenever he does slip through champ select.

I didn't realize LoL gaf was a hivemind.

zkylon

zkylewd
ok watched a couple movies, calmed the fuck up lol

imma try doto I guess and try ranked again tomorrow

haven't gotten this upset in a long time heh, but reading that dude lost his promo made me feel like shit

This thread two - three weeks ago when he launched: "Man Yasuo fucking SUCKS."

The good thing is that team comps that involve Yasuo are usually shit, including on LCS. Guess I should get my Trundle on one of these days whenever he does slip through champ select.
well new champion opinions are always gonna be knee-jerk since people didn't really got time to get used to them, it happens on reddit and gd just as much as it happens here

I feel he covers the most important part really well: to be fun as all fuck, with various degrees of effectiveness depending on team composition, lane matchup and player ability. I also personally feel he's pretty fun to play against, which is pretty much unlike most ad mids

brian!

it's not even an understandable hivemind, like
I can tell a lot of ppl think or lean towards the same thing but I don't know what that thing is

brian!

take this with a grain of salt since I just bought lebonk today
but out of the conventional mids I bet kassadin, gragas, and syndra do aight. mebbe ziggs if he plays poosy. maybe zed if u got the quickness? w/ syndra you deny w/ e, but you can also blow her up like she can blow you up don get silenced even tho when I play her it's like the silence doesn't ever work
plus there are things ppl like to pick against assassins like shields and barrier
it's probably good to not try to outbonk her, remember what ur champ is good at and try doing that instead of having arena battles at mid all the time, also if she isn't killing you she'll probably look to kill others so ward son

Burt

but out of the conventional mids I bet kassadin, gragas, and syndra do aight. mebbe ziggs if he plays poosy. maybe zed if u got the quickness? w/ syndra you deny w/ e, but you can also blow her up like she can blow you up don get silenced even tho when I play her it's like the silence doesn't ever work
plus there are things ppl like to pick against assassins like shields and barrier
it's probably good to not try to outbonk her, remember what ur champ is good at and try doing that instead of having arena battles at mid all the time, also if she isn't killing you she'll probably look to kill others so ward son
This schtick is so dead at this point, man.

If that's how you actually type, my condolences

to anyone you text on a regular basis.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea you can beat her with grago, syndra and ori if you play smart

Newt

Well, to be fair Yasuo received a pretty massive buff on his ultimate. Maximum flow on ult is nothing to laugh about.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Well, to be fair Yasuo received a pretty massive buff on his ultimate. Maximum flow on ult is nothing to laugh about.
he is pretty high pick priority even on lcs which isn't on our patch yet.

The climb back to silver started off pretty well so far, hoping that if I just win out I'll skip bronze 2 unless they took that out of the game.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
It's too bad I have to buy champions or I'd try out Yasou since he looks fun :(
I don't even have flash on my account lol
ok watched a couple movies, calmed the fuck up lol

imma try doto I guess and try ranked again tomorrow
WindRunner(Ranger) and Mirana are great starting heroes. Supports, roamers, solo offlaners, mids, can semi-carry, solo kill, escape, wave clear, gank, and are fun to play.
Mirana can just win you pub games since her ult makes your entire team invisible.

Enjoy!

So I just started to play toplane.
g8xhw8P.png

It seems to be ok -results-wise- so far but I'm still not the carry I want to be. What would you guys advise on item building?
I always rush Botrk then boots (armor or MR depending on situation) but after that... what?
Should I build Trinity or BT?
Also as a toplaner should I take the all AD route or am I expected to buy tankyness (in chich case I would go randuin + spirit visage)?

bgbball31

Finished placements 4-6, went from Silver III last season to Bronze II. Games with an 0/11/1 Cho mid, another with a 1/9/11 Kayle, a game where the ADC I was supporting was having connection issues that she didn't mention for 15 minutes, resulting in 2-3 deaths bot lane where I went in when we had a pretty significant advantage, but had no followup. Lastly, a game where the other team had a kill lane bot (Lee support) and my Sona support (I was ADC Jinx) decides to face check... multiple times. She ended 0/7/0, then she and the rest of the team blamed me (I ended 0/4/2. A bad game, but not deserving of all the blame.)

Remember that post where I mentioned in detail a match that made me love the game? These are the reasons I hate it.

Fuzzery

Nekos troll powers are PRETTY STRONG, decided to try veigar mid (vs yasuo) without knowing I was 2/2 in promos lol

We just died a lot to their team of all assassins (yi, yasuo, vi, ashe, lulu). But then..
I remembered we were undefeated in duo.

8-0 in ranked with neko so far.

I made it guys. I made it into Wukong's Paragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom