• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

I've thought about this and I've decided that I welcome my potential drop to Bronze. If I'm really Gold level, I should be able to play my way back up.

First time Panth in the jungle for my placements?? maybe.

OK I WILL ADMIT IT WAS PRETTY STRONK IN THE END, YI/YASUO? MEET BOX OF DOOM

What's your in game name? You're not on the spreadsheet!

im into this weedwick thing
Now that sounds interesting.

So Gangplank rework too... New "cool" ability... Hmm... Maybe I will be able to roleplay my favorite pirate once again.

Mannnn, I'm afraid of what they might do to him after the Karma rework. I play him all the time and although I'm not good at this game, he's one of the few champions that I can enjoy even the most awful games with. Eliminating hidden power like his extra gold from Parrrley and Grog-Soaked Blade's slow/damage is fair enough, but I feel like he's not even THAT easy to do well with now, and they're going to make it harder. :/ They're already going to wreck his wave clear by nerfing Statikk Shiv, if recent posts are to be believed. I wonder if they'll try to eliminate crits from his kit - that would be pretty sickening after releasing Yasuo who gets 100% extra free crit.

The extra armor protects you from any cheese invades and prevents top Lakers from turning on you in ganks.

Fricking amaaaaazing autocorrect typo. I just wish you'd used 'dunking you' instead of 'turning on you' for maximum effect.

garath

I had a Panth jungle in one of my placements. Dude was so boss and ganked very well with his ult.

He reminds me of last season's Kha'zix. Good in the jungle, needs some snowball to be fully effective but so surprising if he gets rolling. I'm a little surprised he isn't more popular right now.

Leezard

He reminds me of last season's Kha'zix. Good in the jungle, needs some snowball to be fully effective but so surprising if he gets rolling. I'm a little surprised he isn't more popular right now.

People just saw him play in the LCS, wait a week or two and you will see him more.

Kha'zix is still great in the jungle to be fair.

garath

People just saw him play in the LCS, wait a week or two and you will see him more.

Kha'zix is still great in the jungle to be fair.

That's what I mean. Last season Kha'zix was underrated in the jungle due to needing a bit of snowball and this season is considered Tier 1 thanks to the new gold generation in the jungle. I feel like Pantheon is kind of where Kha'zix was last season. Needs snowball and underrated.

I'm going to build him like Kha'zix and see how far it gets me. Elder lizard->Hydra->Mercs->GA/Randuins->BC

Fracas

#fuckonami
Been playing Hecarim jungle lately. So much fun to come in and gank with the e.

I bought Vi earlier; I should probably try her out.

Olaf you're dying like a bitch to Renekton, stop building that Hydra and get resistances

Olaf he's killing you with auto attacks, get a Chain Vest already

Olaf pls

zkylon

zkylewd
WindRunner(Ranger) and Mirana are great starting heroes. Supports, roamers, solo offlaners, mids, can semi-carry, solo kill, escape, wave clear, gank, and are fun to play.
Mirana can just win you pub games since her ult makes your entire team invisible.

Enjoy!

ty, don't want to offtopic this much further tried windrunner and I kind enjoyed her but doto smurfs are like lol smurfs and I just need to go somewhere and read up on the basics or something

I ain't playing no tutorial that's for sure

5-5 in my placements, back to Silver 3, sigh.
How does renekton even kill someone with AAs
He just rushed Hydra with all the gold he was getting from Olaf while Olaf was also rushing Hydra while using 21/9/0 masteries. He bought nothing else, not even wards, until his Hydra was finished 20 minutes in.

Damn game wont launch. Keeps throwing up errors and ive tried updating everything, re installing, reinstalling in a new location and all the other options they tell me to try. This is rather annoying.

Casanova

because your wins were probably against bronze 5 people, while your losses against better players

something like that

This is ridiculous. I got placed into Silver 5 last season, and I am noticeably better now. I went positive in all but 2 matches out of 10.

zkylon

zkylewd
This is ridiculous. I got placed into Silver 5 last season, and I am noticeably better now. I went positive in all but 2 matches out of 10.

you can be better but maybe you had back luck on your lost games or were tired or something and you lost.

that's how they say it works, you were reset closer to silver 5 so if you're in bronze 5 your placement games just went poorly or your mmr was pretty sunk before.

it's happened to me a bunch of times to climb 2 divisions at once so if you do well I'm sure you'll be back in no time

Subtle

So I was on the official forums and found this really cool thread with some neat speculation surrounding Vel'Koz. The eye seems to be a pretty important symbol in his kit, so what if he was a Watcher? What if the ancient Watchers from the Freljord were really creatures from the Void?

attachment.php

The purple side statues definitely look like Vel'Koz. And there's a keyhole at the bottom. Could it be that the Howling Abyss is actually the gateway to the Void? And how does Shurima tie into this since it's supposed update is coming soon? Did Sivir and Cass release Vel'Koz? There's a lot more interesting stuff in that thread.

Einbroch

Banned
I could be interested in the lore of League if this stuff actually had an impact in game.

There are a few voice interactions, and the buffs are cute, but it's not enough. Every champion needs interactions with a good number of other champions. There should be story involved in the gameplay, like Dota 2. It's really awesome when you play as Lina, a fire mage, and attack Crystal Maiden, her frost-wielding sister, and she says "Get ready to thaw." and when you kill her, she shouts "We always did run hot and cold." It would be hard to do when a new champion is released, but then they should know their lore ahead of time and record lines just in case.

This stuff would add a lot. So while the void stuff is neat, until it is actually a part of the game, I won't care. Which is a shame, because it could be interesting.

zkylon

zkylewd
I could be interested in the lore of League if this stuff actually had an impact in game.

There are a few voice interactions, and the buffs are cute, but it's not enough. Every champion needs interactions with a good number of other champions. There should be story involved in the gameplay, like Dota 2. It's really awesome when you play as Lina, a fire mage, and attack Crystal Maiden, her frost-wielding sister, and she says "Get ready to thaw." and when you kill her, she shouts "We always did run hot and cold." It would be hard to do when a new champion is released, but then they should know their lore ahead of time and record lines just in case.

This stuff would add a lot. So while the void stuff is neat, until it is actually a part of the game, I won't care. Which is a shame, because it could be interesting.
well new champions do have that. jinx, lucian, lissandra, yasuo, they all have special lore lines so there's that. there's a lot of lore added to the harrowing abyss in the map design, special lines for the shopkeepers, that lizzy vs ashe quest, etc. they should probably translate this to summoner's rift, and make both sides more distinct like the dire/radiant thingie from doto

I also wish there was just more overall lore for the game, even if it's outside of it. I liked the friends/rivals thing they added at the league site, and all that crap I would devour if they actually spent some time making it, because the league lore as it is right now is hilariously awful

brian!

what is an example of "good lore"
lucian hates thresh because thresh put lucian's wife into his lantern what more do you want
"get my wife out of that lantern thresh"
"nooooooo"

Kha'zix and Rengar get a special quest against one another. That's the only major gameplay change I can think of.

Leezard

also all the ninjas get a buff saying that they are ninjas

It's actually a nerf. If you have several ninjas on your team they each get -1 hp because everyone knows ninjas work best alone.

Also, skins with sunshades get -1 damage from Leona's passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom