• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

I think I didn't make my point clear enough. Renekton loses his identity of "manaless bruiser who can stop people with better late game from outscaling him". We'll jsut end up with groups of champions that play very similarly, where only the best one gets played. People will just pick other champs that function similarly except better. Ahri and Kassadin were choices for mobile ranged AP assassins. One gets nerfed, other is getting nerfed/reworked, people move on to the next functional AP assassin (Leb). It's rather obvious that Leb will get nerfed.

I think every champion has to have a unique identity of their own that can be written in 1-2 sentences. The direction we're having is that champions start sharing the same identities. Why is it good for all champs to have flat power output across levels? What if every hyper carry gets reworked so they don't have a weak early game or dominating late game? It just makes the champion pool very boring, devolving to 1-3 picks for the same function like what's happening right now.

Reduced the time he can hold a card from 10 seconds to... 4? It also made it difficult to utilize his ult because you have to quickly gate after picking a gold card otherwise it'll fizzle out.
I highly doubt lb is gonna get nerfed.

"she's an assassin with stupid design, all assassins must have shit laning"
"you cant even push against her if she maxes W"
"wtf wheres the counterplay with her QW"
"distortion and clones are so annoying"
"look at that 20/0 leb wiping 1v5s, proof that she's op"

She's seeing play in LCS, while Ahri and Zed are MIA. If you don't see at least one of those in the next month or so, I'll eat my shoe.

sleepykyo

I think I didn't make my point clear enough. Renekton loses his identity of "manaless bruiser who can stop people with better late game from outscaling him". We'll jsut end up with groups of champions that play very similarly, where only the best one gets played.

Isn't that what happens right now? Garen is also a manaless bruiser with high early damage. Except he falls off pretty quickly and has a worse kit. Renekton's real identity is the tank you choose after Mundo and Shy are gone.

The tanks are fairly unique as is.

Shen - the bodyguard, due to his e and ult
Mundo - regenerating monster
Shyvana - great stats but lacks cc outside of the ult hit
Rammus - armor stacking tank (ups both abilities and his aa damage) though w give mr as well
Udyr - stance rotation tank

zkylon

zkylewd

nah, she's gotta get nerfed, she's just too dominant and too easy to play, and now that she popped up in competitive, no way she's escaping the axe.

it's kind of weird tho since she's one of the less winrate champs in the game and she's really hard to nerf since touching her w would kill her waveclear even more and I don't think you can fix her issues with damage nerfs to q and e.

I wish riot had a bit more of a "wait and see" approach but I don't see her surviving 2 more patches :I

I think I didn't make my point clear enough. Renekton loses his identity of "manaless bruiser who can stop people with better late game from outscaling him". We'll jsut end up with groups of champions that play very similarly, where only the best one gets played. People will just pick other champs that function similarly except better. Ahri and Kassadin were choices for mobile ranged AP assassins. One gets nerfed, other is getting nerfed/reworked, people move on to the next functional AP assassin (Leb). It's rather obvious that Leb will get nerfed.

I think every champion has to have a unique identity of their own that can be written in 1-2 sentences. The direction we're having is that champions start sharing the same identities. Why is it good for all champs to have flat power output across levels? What if every hyper carry gets reworked so they don't have a weak early game or dominating late game? It just makes the champion pool very boring, devolving to 1-3 picks for the same function like what's happening right now.
yeah I have to agree, even if I think renek kind of deserves his nerf. like, it's ok for a champion to be dominant early game, but he shouldn't be dominant in a way that's basically "you lost at champion select". from my short experience playing against renek and what my friends tell me when they play against him, there's just not out-trading him, or outsustaining him. you just lose.

that's not fun, and that aspect of his kit should get killed in favor of something more countereable. now rito should try to use that to develop his identity as a counter to his brother-like champions in that he applies a lot of pressure early on and turns into a monster if well fed in lane. but also the idea that "well it's lategame I lost" is pretty fucked up, so changes to make champions not depend so heavily on how good or bad their scaling is doesn't sound so bad for me.

like with leblanc it worked, they took some stupid power from her out of her early game and now she's not completely useless lategame. you can beat her with many regular midlaners if you know the matchup, and she's still useful even if she's not 5-0 out of lane.

they'll nerf her because rito hates fun but also who knows, the zed nerfs were fantastic.

8kds.jpg

honest to god. the shit you have to carry in normals sometimes boggles the mind. keep in mind it was 2v3 for 95% of that game. It mine as well have been the special olympics.

honest to god. the shit you have to carry in normals sometimes boggles the mind. keep in mind it was 2v3 for 95% of that game. It mine as well have been the special olympics.

That Vi build is extremely aggressive haha.

I'm not sure if it's just matchmaking or what at the moment, but my last few games I've either stomped the enemy team and carried most of our lanes, or I've played terrible and fed and our team has lost.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/oce/772880#matches

Look at this stuff. In my last 10 games I'm 5-5. In the 5 wins I've gone 44-8-45. In the 5 losses I've gone 15-36-45.

I'm maining Vi and Elise at this point. Elise only when we need ap or when I think the team comp calls for it.

I saw a Nightblue Elise game where he built 100% tanky: Golem, Sorc Boots, then Sunfire/Randuins/Spirit (game ended before he got the last item I think). I tried that earlier today and to be honest I wasn't feeling it that much. I understand it's probably a good idea when you're ahead, but when you're as fed as he was I usually go Golem->Sorcs->Liandries->Rylais/Abyssal/Void before getting a couple tank items. It seemed weird to see an Elise building pure tank. I realize her base damages are strong, but I feel like building Liandries early really helps me melt tanks in the mid-late game which is great since I typically try to peel for carries a lot of the time in teamfights when I'm playing Elise.

It was the, "oh hey the enemy isn't building damage items...and Vayne is dumb as shit and won't be carrying this match. she's too busy trying to solo the Morgana with Frozen Heart. Time to take over and do her job for her..." build. Still managed to finish with about 3k hp, 100armor/mr and about 370ish damage. fairly effective against all their armor with the LW. But even then, it was only enough to push them back into their well so we could just take the stupid inhibs and T4 tower. It was just such an obnoxious game. It's like...Vayne would dive in, get rooted, get spun on and die, then leona would E in and die right after her. This went on for at least 20 minutes of the game. Duos.

yeah I have to agree, even if I think renek kind of deserves his nerf. like, it's ok for a champion to be dominant early game, but he shouldn't be dominant in a way that's basically "you lost at champion select". from my short experience playing against renek and what my friends tell me when they play against him, there's just not out-trading him, or outsustaining him. you just lose.

that's not fun, and that aspect of his kit should get killed in favor of something more countereable. now rito should try to use that to develop his identity as a counter to his brother-like champions in that he applies a lot of pressure early on and turns into a monster if well fed in lane. but also the idea that "well it's lategame I lost" is pretty fucked up, so changes to make champions not depend so heavily on how good or bad their scaling is doesn't sound so bad for me.

like with leblanc it worked, they took some stupid power from her out of her early game and now she's not completely useless lategame. you can beat her with many regular midlaners if you know the matchup, and she's still useful even if she's not 5-0 out of lane.

they'll nerf her because rito hates fun but also who knows, the zed nerfs were fantastic.

they could just give her ult a higher cooldown. they can't touch her QWE because if the cooldown is too high on those, she can't do her job often enough in team fights. maaaaybe they could reduce the amount of damage each mimic spell does. Otherwise, idk. LB was the first champ I ever played in League. Leave her the fuck alone.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm thinking reducing the silence to 1 second, maybe? sounds like a good nerf to make her less annoying to play against while still keeping her strong

like I dunno what else you can change, you can't really mess much with the damage and cooldowns like you said.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
There shouldn't be a best "X" item. Every item should have trade-offs when being selected against the other items within their category. Spirit Visage was - and still is after the nerfs - dominating MR itemization.
Sonfire Cape: Best item of all time.

Sounds about right. Just finished a game where he fed Kat.

On that note, how do I help a lane that's feeding as jungler? I was able to contain Kat fairly well later on (started 7-0 but ended something like 9-6), but I couldn't do a thing early on.
You don't, lost cause. Better off trying to get another lane rolling (one that isn't a total mess) to compensate for the other guy falling behind. You can show your presence to prevent dives from happening or anything of the sort, maybe the enemy will get a bit too greedy, but typically it'll take far too long to help the feeding lane completely recover when you could be putting that time to better use. Grabbing objectives elsewhere also helps soften the blow for the lane that died x amount of times. Some of it does depend on the champions on either side though, but that general rule of thumb has served me well so long as the feeding lane is aware that he should just be playing the waiting game rather than attempting to make plays that'll just blow up in his face nonetheless.

That's an exaggeration though. Renekton currently isn't that bad. He isn't even auto-win against a good number of melee champions. Still all-around solid however.

I saw a Nightblue Elise game where he built 100% tanky: Golem, Sorc Boots, then Sunfire/Randuins/Spirit (game ended before he got the last item I think). I tried that earlier today and to be honest I wasn't feeling it that much. I understand it's probably a good idea when you're ahead, but when you're as fed as he was I usually go Golem->Sorcs->Liandries->Rylais/Abyssal/Void before getting a couple tank items. It seemed weird to see an Elise building pure tank. I realize her base damages are strong, but I feel like building Liandries early really helps me melt tanks in the mid-late game which is great since I typically try to peel for carries a lot of the time in teamfights when I'm playing Elise.
You weren't feeling that build much because you bought Sunfire Cape.

Not that I disagree that she isn't any good with a pure tank build though.

You weren't feeling that build much because you bought Sunfire Cape.

Not that I disagree that she isn't any good with a pure tank build though.

Haha often when I'm playing Vi/Elise/Other sort of bruiser damage/tank champions I rush a randuins and spirit visage for my tank items, then end up needing one more tank item because my team is doing plenty of damage and I just need to stay alive, and then end up building a Sunfire cape anyway which is obviously (at least before the recent patch) inefficient as far as the sunfire damage is concerned.

I'm starting to feel that Vi is difficult to play when behind (not talking like 0-2 behind, but more 1-6 or something) and your team is getting wrecked because she can't really waveclear from a distance and she isn't the best champ to punish dives. I waste a lot of time sitting under turret waiting for something to happen.

In general, does anyone have advice for being more efficient in the jungle? I'll watch Nightblue's streams, and if he gets fed he might be 10-2 at 20 minutes with 130 farm. If I'm having a similarly good game I'll also be 10-2 at 20 minutes (in silver obviously) but I'll have 50-60 farm from roaming so much. Or when I play Shyvana and focus on trying to farm as much as possible and not gank too much I'll have the same farm but hardly any map pressure.

Ferga

welp 6 ranked losses in a row. 3 from me playing from frustration and the other 3 from just shitty team comps that make no sense.

And I have gold and silvers vsing platinums and diamonds in my games. This is such a mess.

Haha often when I'm playing Vi/Elise/Other sort of bruiser damage/tank champions I rush a randuins and spirit visage for my tank items, then end up needing one more tank item because my team is doing plenty of damage and I just need to stay alive, and then end up building a Sunfire cape anyway which is obviously (at least before the recent patch) inefficient as far as the sunfire damage is concerned.
Sunfire Cape's always been pitifully inefficient in every aspect, and still is.

You could just get a Thornmail instead for damage (actual damage) and armor in this context, since you'll usually have enough health after Randuin's and Spirit Visage with an Ancient Golem.

Watching r/leagueoflegends going apeshit over the Renekton nerfs is the most entertaining thing I've seen all week.
Ooh, that's tempting, but I've left that dark place for this darker place, and I don't think I should go back.
You also had the best Vi skin. That probably helped. :D

Wreckin' lads' faces with support Annie is too fun. The Ashe in the first game gave me such a headache with all her soloing and farming while we were in teamfights, but too many 3+-man bears were landed to lose. The second game was one of the most ridiculous ranked stomps I've ever participated in.

GlzvYIH.png

uMsVvPB.png

At this stage I'm just saying screw it I'll play 'til I'm placed. Couldn't be bothered waiting, I'll only psyche myself out.

garath

I'm not sure if it's just matchmaking or what at the moment, but my last few games I've either stomped the enemy team and carried most of our lanes, or I've played terrible and fed and our team has lost.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/oce/772880#matches

Look at this stuff. In my last 10 games I'm 5-5. In the 5 wins I've gone 44-8-45. In the 5 losses I've gone 15-36-45.

I'm maining Vi and Elise at this point. Elise only when we need ap or when I think the team comp calls for it.

Pure tank Elise is still effective but moreso because of the runes he runes. He runs hybrid pen quints and marks for Elise. Add sorc shoes (usually his second item, even before spirit stone in some cases) and he's doing close to true damage early game. It lets him snowball hard. Tank Elise is good because she often has to get right in the middle of the enemy team to be effective and even with the health from Rylais and haunting guise, you are pretty squishy with that build. Still, if you can avoid getting blown up, you can assassinate someone pretty soundly with that build. It's all a matter of preference and team comp.

I've done both and I like the tank build a little better with the penetration runes. With the damage build I end up taking a lot of kills without even trying and if I make a mistake and die early in a fight it leaves my team in a bad spot if the game is close. Tanky build you still have your % damage and initiation abilities to make fights go your way as well as taking quite a bit of punishment.

Sounds about right. Just finished a game where he fed Kat.

On that note, how do I help a lane that's feeding as jungler? I was able to contain Kat fairly well later on (started 7-0 but ended something like 9-6), but I couldn't do a thing early on.

Honestly, if a lane is losing hard, its often best to leave them to their own devices. If the opposing lane is too strong, you could end up giving up a double kill trying to help or if you are counter ganking, their 2v2 is a lot stronger. It depends on who the champ is and exactly how strong the opposing laner is. If they are too far behind, even one or two kills might not even the lane out. You're better off spending the time to focus on the other lanes and objectives to improve the team as a whole. Spend too much time with a losing lane and you can make a bad situation even worse.

You also have to think about what the other jungler will do. While you're spending time defending a losing lane, they are likely at the other lanes trying to snowball them. You'd be better off counter ganking and preventing MORE lanes from losing. In some cases having a lane get completely stomped can turn into an advantage because you know the other jungler isn't likely to be there and you can focus on counter ganking the remaining two lanes. Ever get into a situation where it seems like every lane is losing? It's a snowball effect. One lane is well under control by the opponent so their jungler focuses the other lanes while the losing team's jungler might be trying to help the losing lane. If they don't succeed in helping the losing lane, now they've lost presence in the remaining 2 lanes and those start losing as well. Before long it seems like your jungler can't do shit and their jungler is everywhere. If your team is losing you have to look at where to put yourself to get the game back under control. Help the strongest laner or the person with the most roam potential, or the best mid to late game. Ward your jungle to allow your team to collapse on a roam or invade, etc etc.

If you decide to give up on them, throw down a ward or two, help them hold the lane once in awhile and/or give up some jungle farm to them and leave them to their own devices. You may have to put them on ignore for all the bitching but it's the right move in a lot of cases. It's a team game. Don't give up total team strength trying to protect someone getting stomped.

Thatoneguy

Neo Member
At this stage I'm just saying screw it I'll play 'til I'm placed. Couldn't be bothered waiting, I'll only psyche myself out.

Same. Besides, we have nearly a year to progress. It'll be nice to see how I do over a complete year of League, seeing as I picked up the game in Season 3 pre-season and didn't play ranked significantly until the rewards were announced.

Same. Besides, we have nearly a year to progress. It'll be nice to see how I do over a complete year of League, seeing as I picked up the game in Season 3 pre-season and didn't play ranked significantly until the rewards were announced.

Yap. I've been playing since September 2011 (end of S1 I guess?) but only have a total of about 1200 games across two accounts. And I'm still not very good, but I braved my way into ranked last year and was very glad I did. Hopefully this year will be similarly empowering.

(I remember a time I was terrified even to queue for solo normals. Ranked solo queue still gives me fight-or-flight reactions.)

Guesong

So, if I was unranked in S3, what score do I need in placements to skip Bronze?

Can I even do that?

I'm at 5-3 right now and pretty anxious. Heard so much stories of Bronze Hell that I really don't want a ticket to there.

idlewild_

Can I even do that?

I'm at 5-3 right now and pretty anxious. Heard so much stories of Bronze Hell that I really don't want a ticket to there.

Depends on what order you win/lose your games in. If you lost those 3 games early on then you would probably need to win at least one more to stay out of bronze.

garath

Can I even do that?

It's been talked about that they've changed the placement calculations a bit but in general it's going to depend on who you're matched up against, how many wins in a row, etc. Like if you lose 2 early then go 7-1 in your remaining matches, your MMR will be very high and you'll get into Silver for sure. But if you are going win 1, lose 1 all the way to 10 it might be a different story.

I don't think there's any set magic number though. Last season I went 7-3 and placed Silver II.

Thatoneguy

Neo Member
Yap. I've been playing since September 2011 (end of S1 I guess?) but only have a total of about 1200 games across two accounts. And I'm still not very good, but I braved my way into ranked last year and was very glad I did. Hopefully this year will be similarly empowering.

(I remember a time I was terrified even to queue for solo normals. Ranked solo queue still gives me fight-or-flight reactions.)

That's eerie. Last night was the first time I played League alone in nearly a year. Given how it went, I might want to keep playing alone.

That's eerie. Last night was the first time I played League alone in nearly a year. Given how it went, I might want to keep playing alone.

Ah now, I'm sure it's not that bad. Have you played with GAF at all? For solo ranked though, I've found duoing - especially in placements - tends to screw me. Inflated MMR and, often, more co-ordinated premades, make it not worth it in my opinion. That said, the tradeoff of at least one guaranteed non-idiot on your team is super nice.

Thatoneguy

Neo Member
Ah now, I'm sure it's not that bad. Have you played with GAF at all? For solo ranked though, I've found duoing - especially in placements - tends to screw me. Inflated MMR and, often, more co-ordinated premades, make it not worth it in my opinion. That said, the tradeoff of at least one guaranteed non-idiot on your team is super nice.

To be honest, I haven't looked at GAF for anything in months. I wouldn't mind finding more people to play with since I moved halfway across the country and the time difference messes with scheduling.

I think I will do my placements solo (and spam Hecarim) and duo once I'm placed.

idlewild_

Ah now, I'm sure it's not that bad. Have you played with GAF at all?

Not sure what people from GAF are like, but I've stopped doing duo ranked with friends since we just end up trolling each other after a game or two. Took 10 times longer to climb through silver since I would have to win like 10+ games in a row on my own to undo the damage after each duo session :lol

To be honest, I haven't looked at GAF for anything in months. I wouldn't mind finding more people to play with since I moved halfway across the country and the time difference messes with scheduling.

I think I will do my placements solo (and spam Hecarim) and duo once I'm placed.

Ya a fellow hecarim player! Blue ribbons for life brah!

Not sure what people from GAF are like, but I've stopped doing duo ranked with friends since we just end up trolling each other after a game or two. Took 10 times longer to climb through silver since I would have to win like 10+ games in a row on my own to undo the damage after each duo session :lol

Hah, sorry. I was unclear. I stand by not duoing for placements, GAF or otherwise. I was asking had you played with anyone in normals recently, offering GAF as a potential place to find such people, because you said you only wanted to play solo and it is so great to play this game with people you know/like.

garath

I got Varus in a quick ARAM last night and remembered how much I like him. Even though he's a little out of the current meta I think I want to try him some more as a backup to Jinx if I have to bot lane. At least until I can buy Lucian.

I kind of like the new Sivir too but I don't see her much anymore. Was she nerfed recently?

Thatoneguy

Neo Member
Hah, sorry. I was unclear. I stand by not duoing for placements, GAF or otherwise. I was asking had you played with anyone in normals recently, offering GAF as a potential place to find such people, because you said you only wanted to play solo and it is so great to play this game with people you know/like.

Ah. I play with some friends in normals, but now that classes have started back up, they are busy. I could definitely use some more people to normals with.

Guesong

Depends on what order you win/lose your games in. If you lost those 3 games early on then you would probably need to win at least one more to stay out of bronze.

Think it went

L-W-L-W-W-W-L-W

My first 3 wins (and first 2 losses) were by solo queing with what I imagine were similar people. The last three games I duoed with my previously-Platinum buddy, so I went up against more silver/gold stuff.

Oh my so it seems I can't mess up the next two games.

So tense.

garath

Ah. I play with some friends in normals, but now that classes have started back up, they are busy. I could definitely use some more people to normals with.

Join the NeoGAF channel in the client, set it to auto join and if you want to play a normal, just ask in chat if someone wants to play. There's usually a few people down to do a normal.

I got Varus in a quick ARAM last night and remembered how much I like him. Even though he's a little out of the current meta I think I want to try him some more as a backup to Jinx if I have to bot lane. At least until I can buy Lucian.

I kind of like the new Sivir too but I don't see her much anymore. Was she nerfed recently?

I don't think she was nerfed, no. Varus has been doing some serious damage in my recent games. I'm thinking of picking him up but I already own a lot of the others and I'm not exactly lighting up the scoreboard with them.

brian!

varus and sivir are picked for ult utility, but they do bring the ruckus in lane as well

tsm ran shyv leona sivir olaf a bunch last week for the nami ult made out of champs strategy, but ppl prolly will have a response for that this week

lovin this post

varus and sivir are picked for ult utility, but they do bring the ruckus in lane as well

tsm ran shyv leona sivir olaf a bunch last week for the nami ult made out of champs strategy, but ppl prolly will have a response for that this week

lovin this post

Why? What's to love?

zkylon

zkylewd
That's an exaggeration though. Renekton currently isn't that bad. He isn't even auto-win against a good number of melee champions. Still all-around solid however.

I don't even think he's that bad lategame, but if they're thinking about changes to make him more bearable in lane (I don't play toplane but from what I'm told he's pretty bullshitty, even by a friend that mains him) whlie maybe helping him out where he's weak didn't sound so bad for me

drawkcaB

Ooh, that's tempting, but I've left that dark place for this darker place, and I don't think I should go back

Shame, because the Renekton nerfs bitch-fest has turned into Riot only nerfs never buffs bitch-fest, which has some of the most head sracthingly stupid things I've ever read there like "nerf creep" (undoubtly from the same people who scream power creep).

I have to stop going there and the official forums. The way people have been writing you'd think Mundo and Shyvana have been dominating top for years now.

brian!

iunno I just felt good reading it

prolly has to do with its contrast w/ posts that talk about bitch-fests, etc. i dont know

Shame, because the Renekton nerfs bitch-fest has turned into Riot only nerfs never buffs bitch-fest, which has some of the most head sracthingly stupid things I've ever read there like "nerf creep" (undoubtly from the same people who scream power creep).

I have to stop going there and the official forums. The way people have been writing you'd think Mundo and Shyvana have been dominating top for years now.

It's rare enough I laugh from such an offhand comment. Well done. :D

Ugh, yeah, I'm sure it's funny over there, but the aggro is just so hard to deal with sometimes. And here, despite the large number of posters, is a lot more personable even though you can't directly reply and have conversations like you can on Reddit.

iunno I just felt good reading it

prolly has to do with its contrast w/ posts that talk about bitch-fests, etc. i dont know

I'll take it. Glad I brightened your day. :)

More Jinx nerfs before the current nerfs even touched the tournament scene, nice Riot.

Also here come the LeBlanc nerfs. Bjergsen can't have fun.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
She probably needs it but you know Riot is just going to go overboard and erase her from the game.
She'll have a place still. I think pretty much all the AD carries are still good in their own way. Except for Graves.

gross

also vi nerfs?

fuck yea

not really. love taps at best.

edit: in fact, Valut Breaker was given a buffs once you hit > 100dmg. So once you get your brutalizer up and running, you'll be dealing a couple of points more damage than before at level 2. Until then, a few dmg points less. And a couple of extra seconds to wait on the ult is rather inconsequential.

edit 2: no, it's a bit of a nerf depending on item build and level it's about 1-25 damage. But there will be times where it is stronger than before. Specifically:

> 100dmg @ level 2 Q
> 200dmg @ level 3 Q
> 300dmg @ level 4 Q
> 400dmg @ level 5 Q

Given the popularity of maxing her Q first, all but the first 2 scenarios are fairly unlikely, and he last 2 never really happen anyway since nobody really builds more than 300dmg on Vi. Not very often anyway, thus being 1- 25 damage nerfs. Those who have been building her by maxing W or E first will feel a buff.

Still love taps.

zkylon

zkylewd
not really. love taps at best.

edit: in fact, Valut Breaker was given a buffs once you hit ~110dmg. So once you get your brutalizer up and running, you'll be dealing a couple of points more damage than before. Until then, a few dmg points less. And a couple of extra seconds to wait on the ult is rather inconsequential.

I'm alright with small nerfs, as to avoid the whole "they rekked my champ :(" thing

as long as they nerf that hoe I'm fine.

plus her level 3 and level 6 annoy me the most and she don't have 110 ad by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom