• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Vi nerfs look pretty balanced. Increase ult cooldown at lower level, lower Q lategame damage but up the AD ratio.

This patch makes a more sensible nerf to Kha'zix Q as well. Instead of nuking his early game Q (which doesn't do too much as it is), it hits the late game Q with a little less of a hit to isolated. Much more sensible. Nerfing his Q that bad early would be a crippling blow. It's the late game where it's insane anyways.

not really. love taps at best.

edit: in fact, Valut Breaker was given a buffs once you hit > 100dmg. So once you get your brutalizer up and running, you'll be dealing a couple of points more damage than before. Until then, a few dmg points less. And a couple of extra seconds to wait on the ult is rather inconsequential.

Eh? She needs 200 AD to make back the max level Q damage with no charge. She needs 400AD to make back the max level Q damage at max charge.

She loses 20-40 damage and gets a 10% AD ratio boost. It's a net nerf for sure. Especially since most Vi's build one damage item at best. It's a pretty balanced nerf. I haven't felt like she did an inordinate amount of damage lategame unless she's way ahead anyways. This should tone down her snowball a bit.

garath

Jinx is still the best adc in the game to be fair, and the new nerfs are not really harsh.

It's interesting that they are focusing on her chompers. I've never really relied on those as a damage source, more for the CC. Maybe I'm not abusing them enough.

Eh? She needs 200 AD to make back the max level Q damage with no charge. She needs 400AD to make back the max level Q damage at max charge.

She loses 20-40 damage and gets a 10% AD ratio boost. It's a net nerf for sure. Especially since most Vi's build one damage item at best. It's a pretty balanced nerf. I haven't felt like she did an inordinate amount of damage lategame unless she's way ahead anyways. This should tone down her snowball a bit.

yea I edited that. but at 1-25 net damage loss and only on the Q...

...it's a love tap.

she can stand to get a damage shave on the E as well.

Phew, Vi nerfs are minor only. Anyone building Brutalizer, Spirit Visage or Frozen Heart won't notice the ult cooldown change.

Q damage nerf doesn't bother me as I usually level it evenly alongside W, which has a lot of underrated power and lets you power farm the jungle.

Guesong

Final result : 7-3

Silver Division II NA
Vayne's Renegade

images

garath

yea I edited that. but at 1-25 net damage loss and only on the Q...

...it's a love tap.

she can stand to get a damage shave on the E as well.

I dunno. This isn't necessarily directed at you but I really don't feel like she does that much damage. Maybe a little strong early because of her ability to chain abilities quickly (Q->auto->E->W proc->auto is a lot of damage) but especially her lategame I just don't see it. The issue right now is she has a lot of good CC with some damage to back it up early and snowballs well. Of course she'll do monster damage late if she's 2-3 levels and an item ahead.

Looks like Riot feels she does too much late though. So we'll see where the nerfs end up.

She's been this way for awhile. They nerfed her early game back in S3 and she disappeared. She only came back into the light with the increased gold generation of S4. Aranae was the only one that kept at her in S3 and it didn't really pay off for him.

Final result : 7-3

Silver Division II NA
Vayne's Renegade

Good job! See, worried for nothing. Not even close to Bronze :)

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I find it weird they're nerfing her ultimate cooldown considering how long that cooldown already is.
what
vi ult is 130 / 105 / 80
noct ult is 180 / 140 / 100
malph ult is 130 / 115 / 100
skarner ult is 130 / 120 / 110
udyr is 6 / 6 / 6

Type2

I'm pretty okay with every change on the pbe.
I'm gonna finish up my placements tonight...expecting silver 2 or 3. I'm ready for a grind.

I want to play naut again.

Leezard

2-2 in my promo series to Diamond right now.

I managed to pick up 2 wins using Janna and Sona, while I lost a game of Leona and a game where I had to go jungle Sejuani. People seem to have forgotten how much damage Sona deals out.

Guesong

Tales of Silver II

An Ezrael that essentially ragequits because "stop taking my cs" "I don't need extra gold" when I'm using Leona w/ Relic Shield.

Never been this speechless.

garath

2-2 in my promo series to Diamond right now.

I managed to pick up 2 wins using Janna and Sona, while I lost a game of Leona and a game where I had to go jungle Sejuani. People seem to have forgotten how much damage Sona deals out.

Woot. A Diamond player on GAF. Love it :)

Good luck!

Two failing premade bots and a jungler who never connected after being super happy with the 'communication' the team had in champion select. Now 3W/4L. Holy god. I'm so frustrated. And despite ping problems I BEASTED that early game as Jarvan in the last one. Team just would not follow.

The worst/best part is I'm also thinking about all the stupid mistakes I made and how maybe everything was my fault. -.-

garath

Just played Panth jungle again. I really like this.

Tried the way the pros are playing him with Lizard into brutalizer into a defensive item. I dunno. I really missed the fast clear of hydra. I didn't get nearly as much farm as I did the first game. I could barely keep up with my conservation stacks and gank. Still ended 7/2 (including a last minute fountain suicide :p) but not as much gold. Only tied for the most.

Going to try hydra again. Seems strange to like a build the pros aren't using. lol

edit: ok. I think I'm sticking with hydra. I have a LITTLE less burst than the brutalizer but the waveclear makes a big difference. I got almost no lane farm this game. It was all jungle. I just cleared so fast I could gank at my leisure. Conservation rarely got too high and I was the highest level the entire game.

QjFClPw.png

zkylon

zkylewd
Vi nerfs look pretty balanced. Increase ult cooldown at lower level, lower Q lategame damage but up the AD ratio.

This patch makes a more sensible nerf to Kha'zix Q as well. Instead of nuking his early game Q (which doesn't do too much as it is), it hits the late game Q with a little less of a hit to isolated. Much more sensible. Nerfing his Q that bad early would be a crippling blow. It's the late game where it's insane anyways.

personally I wish they made it so isolation actually means you're isolated, aka "far from minions". right now you're isolated every single time you're not hugging the minions. it's really easy for him to punish you making an extra step and chunking you or downright killing you at like level 3.

toning down his early game is also needed since he's a monster in lane right now.

It's interesting that they are focusing on her chompers. I've never really relied on those as a damage source, more for the CC. Maybe I'm not abusing them enough.
it's more that they do a stupid amount of damage for a single point skill. like I couldn't believe that were her actual numbers when I played her on the pbe. her level 1 e was almost anivia q strong.

Thatoneguy

Neo Member
I forgot how fun the Lux lasers are, but one weird thing happened. I was starting my ult animation when Vi q'ed me from the Fog of War and Annie took no damage from my ult despite the laser showing on her. Denied me a kill, but it didn't matter in the end.

spaceboy

Banned
Just played some Thresh with a Varus ADC. Apparently, landing all of my hooks and actually warding the area still means I need to learn how to play Support. To top it off, I went 3/3/1 as opposed to him going 1/5/2. 2-2 in provisionals so far. Sometimes I hate being a Support main.

DeadNames

Banned
Maaaan I played one game today. One normals. I was jungling aatrox and got pretty fed so I built damage. Too bad we had a support swain, thresh mid, and a useless trust (that were all feeding). Oh well, does anyone have experience with the Razer naga mouse?

So yesterday I played 7 placement games with a friend.

Oh, god.

2-5

Now I told him I would play the last three by myself. (Won 10/0/8, only our bot lane died)
I can smell the bronze. I don't want to be in bronze. (I'm now 3-5)

):

zkylon

zkylewd
since there's no draft pick in LAS, I played a ranked 5s today with my friends just so we could ban lee sin

went pretty swell

ziggs is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom