• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inskipp

There we go, back in business.
Great work, getting Diamond this early is definitely a recognizable feat.

I'm not sure if I'll climb all the way up to Diamond this season. I wasn't aiming for it last season, so I probably won't for this season either.

garath

Just noticed something while watching Roccat vs Supa Hot Crew.

ysbAu4J.png

k4w3kDt.png

here is the effect of the jungle items in all its glory.

Pantheon is down 20 cs on shyvana - but he rushed the jungle item and has been using his conservation. He has one kill up on Shyvana but she has an assist (which she was the lone recipient of) so he has 150 gold over her from that. So neglecting the 150 gold from the kill, he's 250 gold UP on Shyvana just from farming, despite being 20 cs down.

Rush that jungle item junglers.

edit: and the wonderful casters talking about how far behind Pantheon is. Um guys.. he's 400 gold up...........

edit2: forgot about a dragon. So that's another 150 gold he had Shyvana didn't. Still, 20 cs down and 100 gold up is nothing to sneeze at.

Pantheon is down 20 cs on shyvana - but he rushed the jungle item and has been using his conservation. He has one kill up on Shyvana but she has an assist (which she was the lone recipient of) so he has 150 gold over her from that. So neglecting the 150 gold from the kill, he's 250 gold UP on Shyvana just from farming, despite being 20 cs down.

You sure Shyvana wasn't carrying gold to take home?

ysbAu4J.png

k4w3kDt.png

edit: and the wonderful casters talking about how far behind Pantheon is. Um guys.. he's 400 gold up...........

edit2: forgot about a dragon. So that's another 150 gold he had Shyvana didn't. Still, 20 cs down and 100 gold up is nothing to sneeze at.
*takes notes*

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

ysbAu4J.png

k4w3kDt.png

Yep. I was saying this before. The jungle item is absolutely essential now. And now that they've changed the regen to a vamp, its even more important. There's just no reason to rush anything other than that first jungle item unless you're absolutely sure that you'll be walking out with a counter jungle kill or are having a field day ganking mid.

Apparently there was a Mordekeiser pick in the LCS yesterday lol the result?
win

Come on, S4 has been hilarious so far. So many unorthodox picks in the pro scene.

Morde is solid. No one understands how much damage isolated Q does. Especially with Lich and/or DFG. Straight melts anything.

Leezard

Great work, getting Diamond this early is definitely a recognizable feat.

I'm not sure if I'll climb all the way up to Diamond this season. I wasn't aiming for it last season, so I probably won't for this season either.

Thanks.

You'll probably reach it in time even if you don't specifically aim for it, you were higher than D5 last season, right?
Morde is solid. No one understands how much damage isolated Q does. Especially with Lich and/or DFG. Straight melts anything.

Well, yeah. His main weakness is his susceptibility to ganks and being relatively squishy before getting some items. Later in the game he is such a beast.

garath

Yep. I was saying this before. The jungle item is absolutely essential now. And now that they've changed the regen to a vamp, its even more important. There's just no reason to rush anything other than that first jungle item unless you're absolutely sure that you'll be walking out with a counter jungle kill or are having a field day ganking mid.

Pretty accurate. An exception would be a very gank heavy jungler like Vi, Elise, even Pantheon that might find it more beneficial to rush a penetration item (brutalizer for Vi, Sorc shoes for Elise). The extra 150-300 gold from an early kill more than offsets the jungler item rush for additional farming.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

ysbAu4J.png

k4w3kDt.png

i looked up the game and he doesn't have a gold lead because of the jungle item. he gets maybe one to two procs off it and i bet they're not even full.

garath

i looked up the game and he doesn't have a gold lead because of the jungle item. he gets maybe one to two procs off it and i bet they're not even full.

the only other thing he had going for him was a single tower. That's 100 global gold unless he got the kill. I did overlook that. Other than that, we're talking about even gold with a 20 cs difference. I'm hard pressed to explain that. Maybe Shyvana just got way to many small camps compared to Panth's bigger camps. I didn't see him hold any lanes. The game was largely a snoozefest early.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
the only other thing he had going for him was a single tower. That's 100 global gold unless he got the kill. I did overlook that. Other than that, we're talking about even gold with a 20 cs difference. I'm hard pressed to explain that. Maybe Shyvana just got way to many small camps compared to Panth's bigger camps. I didn't see him hold any lanes. The game was largely a snoozefest early.
not all jungle camps are created equal. kill+dragon+tower helps.

Thanks.Well, yeah. His main weakness is his susceptibility to ganks and being relatively squishy before getting some items. Later in the game he is such a beast.

I've played Morde top about 4-5 times before and that's certainly an issue. I think the best thing you can do is just try and maintain a good minion wave and 2v1 every gank. I managed to get at least one kill every time. Once I got a double.

Then you drop some deep river wards and have less problems. Using MS quints and starting boots is viable as well.

Jenga

Banned

ysbAu4J.png

k4w3kDt.png

personally i like to just bolster any lead i get on pantseeon jungle by going for tiamat

always works out. unless i'm snowballin hardcore i also grab golem on pants

rakhir

that Roccat Kayle.
Yeah, i don't know why Gambit let them pick it. That Shen jungle was interesting, but pretty much useless after few tp ganks in the lane phase.

Roccat's hype train going strong, especially now, when they defeated the second strongest eu team.

Also, it was pretty funny when Vander said that they really thought Gambit trolled them during scrims by picking warwick and kennen, and that they were surprised gambit actually played them during lcs.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah, i don't know why Gambit let them pick it. That Shen jungle was interesting, but pretty much useless after few tp ganks in the lane phase.

Roccat's hype train going strong, especially now, when they defeated the second strongest eu team.

Also, it was pretty funny when Vander said that they really thought Gambit trolled them during scrims by picking warwick and kennen, and that they were surprised gambit actually played them during lcs.

if you don't mind I took out the rito logo from your avatar because it was bugging me

ive0pqrYsbqtg.png

feel free not to use it

rakhir

if you don't mind I took out the rito logo from your avatar because it was bugging me

http://i.minus.com/ive0pqrYsbqtg.png[iMG]

feel free not to use it[/QUOTE]
Haha, i pretty much ignored that logo when i cropped the picture and forgot it was even there :)

Thanks.

garath

I completely forgot about my avatar. Ugh. I haven't played Diana in ages. I browse neogaf with images turned off lol.

I need a Panth/Vi/Elise/Khazix avatar. To google image search!

too much ahri!

There is not such thing.

good job to both of you. Only losing a division or two is not bad at all. I'm a little less fearful of the bronze demotion after seeing these results :)

I was Gold IV with like 50lp or something and was still getting 25lp a win (I just hardly played ranked) so I feel like my MMR was gold level and I won't be one of those Plat to Bronze people. Hopefully......... lol

I'll just spam Pantheon jungle until everyone figures out how to counter him.

Thanks, it's funny because one of my friends went 7-3 and got placed in Silver IV. (He doesn't say anything, but I know he's salty because of it, he he)

Rammus's Masterminds

wut

What's wrong with it? Are you not ok with it?

Type2

Went 6-4 in placements and got placed into silver 1. Our udyr just shit the bed in my last game...really think I could've had gold if he just stopped feeding. Bot lane did well but thats about it and between having to peel trynd off trist while shes trying to deal the dmg we need most teamfights went poorly. Udyr would just run in 1v4 instead of peeling and racked up him death count.

I also take it back. Hecarim jungle still feels like shit. They really need to revert his Q nerf.

NBtoaster

Feels real good as a new player to crush smurfs. No easy wins for you!

smurfs really hurt this games early levels. I ahve no idea how I'm actually progressing because a lot people are just playing dumb thinking they'll get easy wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom