• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Yeah, that's why I didn't like the early Yasuo pick. Reveals your goal too early and lets the other team set up a comprehensive counter.

You pretty much need to be able to win every lane to get ahead against SKT. There's been many examples even this season where each of Impact, Piglet, and Faker carried. Bengi's very unselfish style rarely allows him to really deal a lot of damage late game, but he's key to their success too, not to mention Mandu.

Yeah definitely, it's the reason they have been so good for so long. To be honest the only team outside of Korea (and other than China since I have no idea) that has strong players in every lane is probably Fnatic now with the addition of Rekkles but xPeke and Soaz can be somewhat inconsistent. Cloud 9 is pretty even too except they rely so heavily on Meteos to carry them that if he becomes irrelevant they tend to lose. Or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about (be gentle haha).

Kenai

Tentative MF changes.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=44680152#post44680152

Move some power from ult to other abilities. Double Up power moved to second hit. Impure Shots deals 30% AD extra magic damage on fullstacks.

Looooove it.

I think it's kinda weird that they aren't messing with her two abilities that I think need the most attention (her passive and her E). A passive that's almost completely useless in teamfights deserves some tweak consideration and her E costs way too much mana for what it does.

At least the mana changes to her Q mean she'll be able to poke a lot better in lane, assuming that she'll have more control over the 2nd target following the changes to it.

I also notice that they are talking about some upcoming (unannounced?) Quinn changes so I'm interested in that too.

Zynx

Aw, Ozone not ready for Faker's potential Yasuo. Same bans as game 1.

And Impact gets Shyvaana again? No - he takes Renekten! Is dade going to take gragas again???

Well if it's a jungle gragas Ozone baited SKT into an AD team...

First Lucian from Piglet?

Nope...it's mid Gragas. I don't think this is going to end well.

Zynx

Nice, Ozone mixing it up, gets 3 buffs and the first blood, and keeping faker down.

Mandu MVP again...interrupts the teleport to top! And Dade loses his blue buff start...
So much for that good start.

Zynx

Wow, SKT makes use of every little opportunity - that Baron after Ozone sacrifices Dandy for a successful dragon steal!

This is over...

Ah, finally a mistake from SKT - overstayed in Ozone's base.

WTF - why doesn't dade recall the moment his team loses the teamfight?

Domination.

Zynx

Damn, dade getting shit on. I wonder if there's going to be more retirements in Korean scene after this stomp?

Piglet still disappointed by his own play...
(Mandu did save him soooo many times.)

Well at least one T1 K member is NOT going to slack after this.

Zynx

LOL camera even catching someone motion to people to sit down when they were getting up.

And they walk off with the trophy in hand. Aw man, by not telling us who game 3 MVP was, we don't know who the season MVP is.

Wow Faker looks bored receiving the Midlane KDA cheque. And the MVP cheque too... Or maybe he's just tired. Yawned even before game 1.

Damnit, if only more people voted for Mandu game 3 (or game 2)...we could've had a support MVP! And he seriously should have gotten game 3 MVP. Much more kill contribution at least, among other things. The most on the team.

4 happy SKT T1 K members...and Piglet.

I wonder if the first thing Piglet does when he gets back to the team house is practice.

Zynx

I wonder if this new LOL masters will make SKT T1 K weaker. They either need to depend on team S to win, or the final "mixed players" set, if they're forced to use players from both S and K, might be weaker than K. And if they start practicing with this mixed team, I wonder if it'll screw with the amazing chemistry K has right now.

And will the other teams start getting rid of their 6+ man rosters? I don't think it's really helpful when players get rotated in and out of the team for different matches.

I did it.

I attended an esports

How was it? Did you get a good seat?

Fuzzery

LOL camera even catching someone motion to people to sit down when they were getting up.

And they walk off with the trophy in hand. Aw man, by not telling us who game 3 MVP was, we don't know who the season MVP is.

Wow Faker looks bored receiving the Midlane KDA cheque. And the MVP cheque too... Or maybe he's just tired. Yawned even before game 1.

Damnit, if only more people voted for Mandu game 3 (or game 2)...we could've had a support MVP! And he seriously should have gotten game 3 MVP. Much more kill contribution at least, among other things. The most on the team.

4 happy SKT T1 K members...and Piglet.

I wonder if the first thing Piglet does when he gets back to the team house is practice.
And that's why he's the best ADC, and will become even better

Nev

Banned

He really is starting to think he's the best player or something when the truth is most of his escape plays come from his team saving him. Conceited kid. He's just boring and awkward. I hope he gets to fight Bjergsen or xPeke and gets reckd.

Boken

Banned
I wonder if this new LOL masters will make SKT T1 K weaker. They either need to depend on team S to win, or the final "mixed players" set, if they're forced to use players from both S and K, might be weaker than K. And if they start practicing with this mixed team, I wonder if it'll screw with the amazing chemistry K has right now.

And will the other teams start getting rid of their 6+ man rosters? I don't think it's really helpful when players get rotated in and out of the team for different matches.

How was it? Did you get a good seat?
No but I did take a picture with DoA and Monte
Was there a noticeable smell, or did the crowd practice flawless hygiene?
Korea best smell worlds

Leezard

I love playing Janna. When my whole team dives, I can protect the adc from Riven + Shyvana alone. Poor shyvana never was allowed to use her ult gap closer in a team fight.
Kha'Zix had 5-0 in the beginning, luckily we could shut him down.

3fZpP2B.png

sleepykyo

Guess I didn't miss anything when I decided to stop watching after the second decisive victory. SKT was just too good through the entire ogn winter finals.

zkylon

zkylewd

bgbball31

Well that's always fun. I was on a streak where I won 7 out of 9 games, and one more game would have gotten me into promo series into silver, when I run into this charming fellow in pre-game lobby.

Roketmouse: ARE YOU SERIOUS
Roketmouse: kk
Roketmouse: im feeding
Crifire: pls no
Roketmouse: dodge now when you have a chance
Roketmouse: nope
Roketmouse: he wante dit
Crifire: dont fuck over us 3
Roketmouse: im feeding
Crifire: that makes u worse than him
Roketmouse: dodge
Roketmouse: or im feeding
(this went on for a while, didn't get the whole chatlog.)

And he proceeded to feed like he said he would, giving Brand 8 kills in lane as Ziggs. Good times.

Leezard

Draven is so good. It's such a joy to lane with him. Always good damage and great all ins. He's one of the few that can really hurt the tanky supports bot lane in the current meta.

edit: Not to mention that I really seldom see a bad Draven. People who don't play adc often default to caitlyn.

zkylon

zkylewd
Draven is so good. It's such a joy to lane with him. Always good damage and great all ins. He's one of the few that can really hurt the tanky supports bot lane in the current meta.

edit: Not to mention that I really seldom see a bad Draven. People who don't play adc often default to caitlyn.

I love him and most draven players are insane and if they're good they just murder everything at their step

it's a joy supporting dravens, you know this dude is gonna help you win the game rather than expect it to be won somehow like most tristanas and vaynes and ezreals that just farm and whine

Oookay not sure how to feel about MF changes now. I did some math. She needs ~475AD and ~290AD to beat her old Q1 and Q2 numbers. Very early game is roughly the same but mid-game is definitely weaker.

On the plus side, the cooldown gets so low that she can use TF quite well. Remember that her Q procs on-hit effects so it will hit with Spellblade as soon as it lands.

zkylon

zkylewd
Oookay not sure how to feel about MF changes now. I did some math. She needs ~475AD and ~290AD to beat her old Q1 and Q2 numbers. Very early game is roughly the same but mid-game is definitely weaker.

On the plus side, the cooldown gets so low that she can use TF quite well. Remember that her Q procs on-hit effects so it will hit with Spellblade as soon as it lands.

I feel if they make her q prioritize champions it'll just give her more damage with that only. at level 12 or even earlier if you don't put a single point in e like I do your w starts giving you more attack speed and scaling with ad so lategame you'll be dealing more damage.

plus 3s cooldown and the low mana cost is pretty crazy for her q, trinity force like you said will be pretty beast.

I love him and most draven players are insane and if they're good they just murder everything at their step

it's a joy supporting dravens, you know this dude is gonna help you win the game rather than expect it to be won somehow like most tristanas and vaynes and ezreals that just farm and whine
Man, don't insult Tristana players by putting them in the same category as Vayne players!

zkylon

zkylewd
Man, don't insult Tristana players by putting them in the same category as Vayne players!

to be fair, tristana players are in their own category of idiocy. they'll jump in every single time into the olafs and the shyvannas, miss, flash out, get killed and blame me for it. and they'll also be 30cs behind in lane.

the only adcs I respect are draven players and sometimes twitch, graves or varus players.

also 100% of ezreals are assholes

Leezard

Indeed, those other champions are typically more hit and miss. People just pick them to be safe and not lose lane too hard.

People pick Draven to win lane. I have respect for Varus players as well. No spells wasted on mobility.

edit: I had a Lulu adc in one of my game today as well. She wanted to run a gimmick Lulu + Annie bot lane. It went all right, we won the game, but I can't really say Lulu carried. She did her job decently at least.

zkylon

zkylewd
Indeed, those other champions are typically more hit and miss. People just pick them to be safe and not lose lane too hard.

People pick Draven to win lane. I have respect for Varus players as well. No spells wasted on mobility.
yup, this is what I love about dravens

I don't like playing support to watch them farm and bail them out when they fuck up

I'm gonna go for kills and try to end laning phase asap so I can go do real work, so when the caitlyns and the ezreals leave me hanging to get that one last caster minion I get pissed

dravens tho I know they're gonna follow up because they're batshit crazy

just the way I like 'em

I think I just played a games against CertainlyT (that exactly was the username and it looks like there is no RiotCertainlyT). He was really nice and talked a bit after the game. I was Ori and he was Yasuo, so I thought I was going to lane against him, but he went top against our Akali who got really fed that game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
gank top and mid successfully as pre-6 diana

bottom of vayne and leona get steamrolled by misfortune and brand of all people. vayne, 0-6, says i should've been there to 'focus brand'

i just can't bring myself to save or support any lane that gets demolished by support brand. i wont

Agkel

Hexakill is pretty damn fun but it snowballs way too fast, you more or less know who will win around min 5-ish.
Pro is that there's pretty much zero dead time during the entire match!

rakhir

Time to eat those words :p. Remember, this isn't EU.
yeah, second baron fight was cool, but i don't know. XDG did extremly stupid moves in both fights, trying to steal the baron twice and pretty much throwing the game.

EDIT: Yeah, Sona just run into them, Caitlyn went to die too. That's something i would do, but i'm in silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom