• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

yeah, second baron fight was cool, but i don't know. XDG did extremly stupid moves in both fights, trying to steal the baron twice and pretty much throwing the game.

EDIT: Yeah, Sona just run into them, Caitlyn went to die too. That's something i would do, but i'm in silver.
Vulcun is known for throwing games.

DeadNames

Banned
6-0. Duo'd with my friend, who jungled Wukong. He smite stole baron and it started going up from there.

I fed so hard though :( Kayle is such bullshit.

Burt

6-0. Duo'd with my friend, who jungled Wukong. He smite stole baron and it started going up from there.

I fed so hard though :( Kayle is such bullshit.
Kayle is bullshit, but a lot of it is due to everyone taking assassins and burst mages mid nowadays. I ran a Morg pretty well against her the other day.

Newt

Did not know Lulu could carry like that...
YUwky9b.png

Fracas

#fuckonami
7-0 right now. Is this real life?

At least Morgana has the luxury of being ranged. I was Aatrox top vs her... people are inherently evil.

lol you're having the exact opposite experience as me. I've had to play roles I suck at in the vast majority of my games and lost most of them ;__;

bgbball31

I need to find a good due partner :-/. Not someone who is like gold/plat player, but just one whom I can trust to do well at our level.

I just had a perfect support game, 0/0/16, and my team was up in kills 22-20, but we got completely crushed for two reasons: Our jungler was d/c for the first five minutes, and we couldn't turn any of those kills into tower/drag. Everyone was out of position after the kills, most of the time the mid lane being left open after our Leblanc roamed.

That game, coming on the heels of a loss where our mid laner was d/c for the first 10 minutes, and I think I'm done for the night. I could get to my series for Silver today and finish it tomorrow, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards.

I was at 98LP before those two games, 71 now. Thankfully I gain ~27-28 a win, so I can recoup it and get to my series by going 2-1 over my next 3.

DeadNames

Banned
loool, got my first Fracaspeke. Took an open nexus as Hecarim. So rad

Also holy shit at Deadnames

8-1. :(

Our Vi was toxic, and instalocked jungle when our Elise/Jinx were gonna trade, so Elise had to go mid.

Edit: Also, they had freelo, dumb-as-fuck instawin Leona.

Blizzard

Banned
Looks like there are no grace games at all if you're on a losing streak. I hit 0 LP in silver 2, and the very next loss was instant demotion to 74 LP, silver 3.

Maybe I just forgot what the weekend was like, but maybe 8/10 or 9/10 of my placement games were fine (or maybe people are nice because placement). But ever since then, today with 6 losses in a row, 5 of those had one or two super raging players yelling at people at least half of each game. It really is kind of hard to understand -- does it make them feel better? I find it completely impossible to believe any of them believe it actually helps anything.

sleepykyo

Are ranked matches more enjoyable or less enjoyable than normal draft? On one hand, everyone should be matched with similar players. On the other hand, I'd imagine the demotion/promotion stuff could get stressful.

Edwardo

Are ranked matches more enjoyable or less enjoyable than normal draft? On one hand, everyone should be matched with similar players. On the other hand, I'd imagine the demotion/promotion stuff could get stressful.

I guess it depends. You can go on big win streaks in ranked and you actually see results from it (moving up in leagues). Then again you can lose a whole lot and feel the opposite. Because of promotion and demotion, you're teammates feel the same way most of the time and it will create a somewhat stressful environment depending on the person.

I dont play a ton of normal draft games to give a fair assessment on them, but it's pretty much ppl practicing for ranked mode.

It's more fun (and practically mandatory) if you enjoy the strategic layer of the game. If you're mostly just into individual play and team fights, Normals are probably better. (Though I'm honestly not sure why you'd ever bother playing Normals rather than ARAM unless you're just trying to learn the game before getting into Ranked. To each their own, I suppose.)

brian!

they are the same exact thing in terms of enjoyment
one has sum social currency attached to it, but it doesnt matter if you DON GIVE A SHIT

My promos couldnt be going worse right now holy shit

Don't worry too much I was 2-5, then 3-6, and ended 4-6.

I only dropped two division. (From Silver 1 to Silver 3).

One of my friends, the one I played duo with for the first 7 games, ended 2-8. He was Silver I and got placed in Silver V. And we were almost sure he would be placed in Bronze.

Blizzard

Banned
I think normals -tend- to have more miscellaneous premade groups and fewer all-out screaming racist/homophobic slur ragers when things go bad. The main thing is whatever ranking you have in normals is invisible, so it feels like there's less at stake.

Edwardo

Yea I like normals because I can play with a bigger group of friends.

Don't worry too much I was 2-5, then 3-6, and ended 4-6.

I only dropped two division. (From Silver 1 to Silver 3).

One of my friends, the one I played duo with for the first 7 games, ended 2-8. He was Silver I and got placed in Silver V. And we were almost sure he would be placed in Bronze.

I mean my promo games not placement. I'm sure I can get back to where I was at, it's just annoying right now. It's not even ragers or anything like that. It's teammates that dont know what theyre doing half the time. For example, two games in a row there was an adc on our team that didnt like to auto attack and would just run in circles trying to decide what to do. Things like that.

they are the same exact thing in terms of enjoyment
one has sum social currency attached to it, but it doesnt matter if you DON GIVE A SHIT

More or less. You generally get better matchmaking quality in Ranked, so if you can just stop worrying about leagues and promotions you really will tend to get a better quality of games, for the most part.

I broke one of the rules of ranked, to don't play in weekends and don't play after losing a game.

Won the first game in Silver 3, 26 LP, everything was going well. 1 afk in the next two defeats, and then another guy said he was sorry but that his laptop was running out of energy because his dog bit his laptop charger.

Played another game just a few minutes ago, and Graves went afk after dying.
Demoted to Silver IV. Still playing ranked, what's the worst thing that can happen now anyways.

):

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
ty for leona ult achtius. it cemented my hilarious escape after i got caught out, decoyed, and flashed over that wall near tri top.

it was pretty funny.

Oh god.

I'm just a win from promos to get back to Silver 3.

Sadly my team was too focused in whatever they were talking about because I didn't know what was left (third pick), since top was taken I didn't have a problem filling.

I randomly choose a champion, now I'm going Mundo support, I don't know what I'm doing.

Lel. (Ups?, Im-part-of-the-problem)

Blizzard

Banned
Oh god.

I'm just a win from promos to get back to Silver 3.

Sadly my team was too focused in whatever they were talking about because I didn't know what was left (third pick), since top was taken I didn't have a problem filling.

I randomly choose a champion, now I'm going Mundo support, I don't know what I'm doing.

Lel. (Ups?, Im-part-of-the-problem)
I once had a really good Mundo support. If you can hit the cleavers and pick up enough gold to get tanky, he can be very annoying for the other team.

I also just played Alistar for the first time in forever, supporting a Caitlyn. It was actually quite fun since her positioning was good and she went like 17/1. THE COW PROTECTS, THE COW ABIDES. Someone on the other team was raging that she wouldn't die.

Achtius

You see me play every support except Cow. I'll never do cow. I'll do LB support before Cow. I'll Elise support before Cow. No Cow. Ever.

bgbball31

THE COW PROTECTS, THE COW ABIDES. Someone on the other team was raging that she wouldn't die.

Haha, I really should learn to play Alistar since he might do well against Leona, who is obviously played a ton (and when I am top pick in ranked she is my one selfish ban.) Might be worth it just to have a counter pick that isn't seen often.

I once had a really good Mundo support. If you can hit the cleavers and pick up enough gold to get tanky, he can be very annoying for the other team.

I also just played Alistar for the first time in forever, supporting a Caitlyn. It was actually quite fun since her positioning was good and she went like 17/1. THE COW PROTECTS, THE COW ABIDES. Someone on the other team was raging that she wouldn't die.

Everything went way better than expected.

I quickly asked a friend what you max first in Mundo, I really didn't know much about him except his kit and that he stacks health.

Pretty much did that + sightstone. A very good game.

Also, a good Alistar is a thing to behold.
I'll let the promo for tomorrow, so I can be where I was just a few hours ago... (why graves, why.)

Fracas

#fuckonami
I think jungling just clicked for me. I was checking on my lanes, warding, hitting my camps without any downtime, everything. I got every lane fed and it was incredible. Hecarim is a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom