• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodmon

Neo Member
I love how he doesn't classify himself as bronze, despite...being bronze. Also surprise stun? How about flashing a big fucking bear in, that seems a pretty good surprise. I would have thought having the stun animation above your head also makes it less likely for other team to go in.

In short, butthurt dude is butthurt.

Newt

Can someone do me a favor and break down where I am right and where I am wrong in this conversation? I'm Breezly (and yeah, I have a lot of extra letters in my words, I'm a terrible typist to being with, and when combined with a mechanical keyboard makes it rough.)

Set up: this conversation happened after a game where Ez (Best Control NA) got mad at me because he didn't think I was doing my job properly. At 12 minutes he left lane and headed mid because I was still in bot lane with him, then AFK'd for a few minutes later in the game. By the end, he just stood in a lane by himself and the other 4 of us need to win ourselves, which we eventually did.

Also note, first where he said I don't know what I'm doing because I am Bronze, obviously he is too, but it looks like he was high silver/low gold last season according to LOLKing. But, he has played almost 90 games this season already, and is still Bronze. Take that for what it's worth. And second, I only died 3 times the whole game finishing 1/3/17, so not sure where he got that I fed.
This is why you don't take Ez or Vayne players seriously. Only listen to Draven or Sivir players (not biased).

garath

Can someone do me a favor and break down where I am right and where I am wrong in this conversation? I'm Breezly (and yeah, I have a lot of extra letters in my words, I'm a terrible typist to being with, and when combined with a mechanical keyboard makes it rough.)

Set up: this conversation happened after a game where Ez (Best Control NA) got mad at me because he didn't think I was doing my job properly. At 12 minutes he left lane and headed mid because I was still in bot lane with him, then AFK'd for a few minutes later in the game. By the end, he just stood in a lane by himself and the other 4 of us need to win ourselves, which we eventually did.

Also note, first where he said I don't know what I'm doing because I am Bronze, obviously he is too, but it looks like he was high silver/low gold last season according to LOLKing. But, he has played almost 90 games this season already, and is still Bronze. Take that for what it's worth. And second, I only died 3 times the whole game finishing 1/3/17, so not sure where he got that I fed.

For what its worth, those are the exact type of players I ignore. If they're harassing me in game for doing something and/or not doing something I'll generally throw out an apology to keep the peace (Especially if I really did derp. Definitely happens) or I'll just stay quiet. If they keep it up then I just ignore them. If I know a shit storm is coming after the game I just hit the home button and not even engage in it.

Rarely does arguing have a good result. Doesn't make anyone feel better and they don't change their mind. Ignore is the winner.

Once in awhile another player has some good input but its rare. I know enough to recognize where I need to improve and work on that. Can't say the same for the general populace.

bgbball31

I didn't say anything in game, except when I rotated bot once to grab a turret and he yelled at me for it telling me to leave the lane. I told him that we needed the turret and nothing else, and he didn't say anything about it. Other than that though, I said nothing to him in game in order to keep the peace.

I don't like actually putting people on ignore because of that off chance that they say something useful though, so I just read what they say and if it isn't useful, I just ignore it that way.

Arc

Confidence back. Fed Evelynn is just too fun. Especially when the opposing team just lets you continue to destroy them instead of surrendering.

hQbDaqw.jpg

EDIT: I know how to take a screenshot, I took a picture to text to a friend and just ended up posting it here too.

Confidence back. Fed Evelynn is just too fun. Especially when the opposing team just lets you continue to destroy them instead of surrendering.

If you have windows 8 you can take screenshots that saves in "My images" with:
Windows button + Imp pant

If not you can use the usual:
Imp pant and then Ctrl+V in paint.

If your button "Imp pant" doesn't work, you can use "Keyboard in screen" and use the button there.

I really hope I'm helping you.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
It's well deserved. I do think Bjergsen is overhyped now but there's no denying that he's a great midlaner.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I need to start using ignore more often. I swear people think that the jungle role is supposed to do nothing but bail them out of 0/5 lanes and then listen to their problems.

It feels awkward when your mana midlaner tells you to keep the blue.

Or if you have a top and mid who doesn't use blue (eg Shyvana + Yasuo), and you don't need it either (Mundo). Like... if only there was a way I could pass it to our support. ;_;

Blizzard

Banned
Turn off all chat.

Ignore at the first sign of trashtalking.

Makes the game 100% better.
I would say this is only the case if you can still see pings, or you actually watch the minimap though.

Otherwise it basically guarantees you'll lose, since all battles will be 4v5 or 3v5 as you wander around the map alone ignoring everyone. :p

On the other hand you keep your sanity and maybe don't get banned, and those things could be considered their own sort of winning.

*edit* This is really stupid but I finally realized today why Teemo is presumably strong now -- no oracles and the trinket is up so rarely that no one will spot mushrooms with it. Plus, no sweeper or lightbringer. So there's literally no way to clear bushes besides spells shields? Why do more people not play Teemo?

Are you talking about LCS? He generally doesn't have good matchups in mid and doesn't do a lot for teamfights. He was played once, but his team didn't win because of him. He didn't do well against Gragas. Teemo just cemented the lead his team already had. He's like a ticking timebomb for map control.

Blizzard

Banned
Are you talking about LCS? He generally doesn't have good matchups in mid and doesn't do a lot for teamfights. He was played once, but his team didn't win because of him. He didn't do well against Gragas. Teemo just cemented the lead his team already had. He's like a ticking timebomb for map control.
I meant top lane, the old normal Teemo style, just in general in games.

Type2

I would say this is only the case if you can still see pings, or you actually watch the minimap though.

Otherwise it basically guarantees you'll lose, since all battles will be 4v5 or 3v5 as you wander around the map alone ignoring everyone. :p

On the other hand you keep your sanity and maybe don't get banned, and those things could be considered their own sort of winning.

*edit* This is really stupid but I finally realized today why Teemo is presumably strong now -- no oracles and the trinket is up so rarely that no one will spot mushrooms with it. Plus, no sweeper or lightbringer. So there's literally no way to clear bushes besides spells shields? Why do more people not play Teemo?
I'll cover this in a later post but the sweeper trinket at max rank should be able to extend it's duration briefly after a successful ward sweep. That'll help make objective vision fights more interesting and deal with a heavily shroomed area.
Think of it like a chaining sweeper.

zkylon

zkylewd
It feels awkward when your mana midlaner tells you to keep the blue.

Or if you have a top and mid who doesn't use blue (eg Shyvana + Yasuo), and you don't need it either (Mundo). Like... if only there was a way I could pass it to our support. ;_;
I sometimes ask for blue buff when I'm like blitz or something and there's a bunch of manaless people running around :)

I'm addicted to blue buff. if I see the enemy mid have one and I don't I'll probably end up diving him just to steal it. the only times I don't get blue is when I'm too pushed to the point getting it will set me back hard or I know I won't make good use of it (say the other midlaner can't push so well). I'm really bloodthirsty when it comes to it, I'll just naturally acquire blue buffs over the course of a game simply because I'm so drawn to them beauties

because a lot of champions shit on him in lane and he's useless in teamfights

if you can manage to get a favorable lane matchup and just get objectives off people being chunked by your shrooms you're on your way to victory

also to me he's really boring but idk

AdventChild

Neo Member
Ranked. Pantheon Jungle. 22 kills, 2 quadras, 2 Baron steals. Our Renek focus a full tank Malphite, our Blitzcrank grabed 1 time in 60 min. DEFEAT.

Thanks Riot.

Back in LoL after a few days Hearthstone interlude.

Teambuilder still ain't live. :$ How can I train playing top knowing that my typing is too slow to call the lane first in 99.9999% of my games?

rakhir

Teambuilder still ain't live. :$ How can I train playing top knowing that my typing is too slow to call the lane first in 99.9999% of my games?
Play draft mode and just take a top lane champion if you are high on a pick order. If anyone objects just link them to the official Riot message that pick order > call order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom