• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
And we have the sexy swimsuit skins.

Neener neener

We have nude skins.

4PoZhW7.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
Why not LoL recorder?

well for me lol recorder works but it took a lot of tuning and now I'm forced to set the path to lol every single time I watch a replay plus it has to redownload some garbage too so it's gotten annoying. it's also very unresponsive and sometimes borks my replays and it cost me a pretty good syndra game I'll forever miss :(

and since it doesn't work for everybody, thought I'd share

also you didn't read the part where the site's called ahri.tw?

please noot

edit: biggest issue I see with this program so far is that it automatically records games you spectate and I hope it didn't :(

I love how Riot is so scared of making such a meaningless change to Ori that they just keep putting it it and removing it again for like 2 patches.

Also the Kassadin changes because who needs AP ratios
Wow. Those Mundo nerfs...Rito pls.
It's about time someone stopped Mundo from going where he pleases.

zkylon

zkylewd
I love how Riot is so scared of making such a meaningless change to Ori that they just keep putting it it and removing it again for like 2 patches.
it's not meaningless, the e passive is a big reason why ori can duel at early levels.

say leblanc q-w's you, if you're fast and shield yourself you're getting about 25% extra mr plus the shield. I can never understand how defenses work but that's meaningful damage reduction.

I am glad they're backing off on changing it, tho, since I feel like having reliable mid laners is needed for first picking. if you remove the passive mr anyone can pick fizz or leblanc against ori and fuck her over

Einbroch

Banned
Where'd you place?

Was Silver I last season, went 8/10, placed in Silver IV.

Even if I was Silver I or Gold V or whatever I wouldn't play. It's just not worth the stress and frustration. I'm just gonna have fun with friends picking things like Lulu top or Quinn mid.

zkylon

zkylewd
I find it really weird that riot places the starting point as silver 5

I guess because like 60% of the players are like silver and below but it's weird if you ask me

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just played 2 straight ranked games where my entire team focused the other team's tank in teamfights. Lost both of them, rip my promo series. Good lord.

How do I carry in solo queue?

zkylon

zkylewd
Just played 2 straight ranked games where my entire team focused the other team's tank in teamfights. Lost both of them, rip my promo series. Good lord.

How do I carry in solo queue?

teamfight focus is rarely a problem, if your carries couldn't attack the enemy carries is most likely a zoning issue which means your team wasn't peeling properly for them and zoning yourselves.

if you play vi and q ult their cait who flash nets away you can't really expect much followup since you're like 2k units away from your team.

this is a problem I see very often with tanks, even with my friends, and I always keep calling them to back the fuck up because while they're being kited by the enemy adc we're not getting any damage because we're being zoned ourselves.

not saying it's your fault but I've heard overeager players in solo queue jump in with the vis and the jarvans and the shyvannas expecting a follow-up that's just not gonna happen. I'm 100% of the times gonna shoot my shit at the guy that's killing me first, not the one that's killing you and if we're stronger than them you'll outlive their big dudes and then we'll go clean up the rest. going up and being attacked by 5 members instead of 2 doesn't really work, you need to be smart about the damage you take and I'll be smart about the damage I deal

if you're playing jungle or top lane you should play champions that can do both zoning and peeling and deal good amount of damage themselves so as to not be ignored. pick elise or lee sin or vi or someone like that than can do a lot of stuff without all that much difficulty and camp mid, get that waifu fed and give her time to deal her damage in teamfights, specially if it's not an assassin. then after you ganked mid get her to follow you and go gank bot. if you can serve some food for your carry lanes and aren't be overeager in teamfights they'll do the damage, unless they're bad and miss their skillshots.

I don't mind Mundo nerfs. I just want top lane saved. Although I feel after Shyv/Renek/Mundo nerfs go through, it'll be Trundle and WW.
Honestly, if both solo queue players and those in professional teams start struggling against melee's with clearly defined weaknesses, then those two deserve to go on a rampage for a while.

Warwick's sustain or top lane presence isn't even good (unlike Trundle's) and it's aggravating just how poorly Trundle is being itemized as of late by FoTM bandwagoners.

garath

1-1 in placements so far. Shitty Vi game followed by an awesome Varus game where I carried hard. I finally felt like my positioning as an ADC was on point. Jinx was banned and I was up against Draven. My Annie gave up a kill early too. Didn't look promising but out cs'd him by a huge amount and went from 0-2 start to 7-2 finish with a bunch of assists.

I feel like I've improved quite a bit this off season. I'll be real disappointed if I get placed in Bronze. Either way I'm just going to stick with it this season division and record be damned.

Pantheon free week. Jungle mantheon here I come!

My favorite jungler right now, tied with Khazix. So much fun and surprisingly effective.

Fracas

#fuckonami
teamfight focus is rarely a problem, if your carries couldn't attack the enemy carries is most likely a zoning issue which means your team wasn't peeling properly for them and zoning yourselves.

if you play vi and q ult their cait who flash nets away you can't really expect much followup since you're like 2k units away from your team.

this is a problem I see very often with tanks, even with my friends, and I always keep calling them to back the fuck up because while they're being kited by the enemy adc we're not getting any damage because we're being zoned ourselves.

not saying it's your fault but I've heard overeager players in solo queue jump in with the vis and the jarvans and the shyvannas expecting a follow-up that's just not gonna happen. I'm 100% of the times gonna shoot my shit at the guy that's killing me first, not the one that's killing you and if we're stronger than them you'll outlive their big dudes and then we'll go clean up the rest. going up and being attacked by 5 members instead of 2 doesn't really work, you need to be smart about the damage you take and I'll be smart about the damage I deal

if you're playing jungle or top lane you should play champions that can do both zoning and peeling and deal good amount of damage themselves so as to not be ignored. pick elise or lee sin or vi or someone like that than can do a lot of stuff without all that much difficulty and camp mid, get that waifu fed and give her time to deal her damage in teamfights, specially if it's not an assassin. then after you ganked mid get her to follow you and go gank bot. if you can serve some food for your carry lanes and aren't be overeager in teamfights they'll do the damage, unless they're bad and miss their skillshots.
I haven't been playing jungler - I was Swain in the game I'm talking about. Straight up dominated Ahri mid, helped bot and top get a couple of kills, did what I could. In teamfights and even when we had numbers while roaming, everyone on my team focused their Leona. I rooted their damage dealers as long as I could, but Swain can't really CC.

And yeah I think I might start playing top. I bought Olaf earlier and he's a lot of fun. I see Jayce is free this week, I may try him out as well.

garath

I haven't been playing jungler - I was Swain in the game I'm talking about. Straight up dominated Ahri mid, helped bot and top get a couple of kills, did what I could. In teamfights and even when we had numbers while roaming, everyone on my team focused their Leona. I rooted their damage dealers as long as I could, but Swain can't really CC.

And yeah I think I might start playing top. I bought Olaf earlier and he's a lot of fun. I see Jayce is free this week, I may try him out as well.

Mid or jungle is your best chance for carrying to be honest.

zkylon

zkylewd
well swain is kind of a weird pick. maybe your comp was lacking damage?

hard to say without seeing both teams, the way you talked made me think you weren't playing mid

jayce isn't a top laner really.
yea, I wouldn't really play him top, he's much better mid right now imo

sleepykyo

His complaint was about the other team focusing on tanks (instead of adcs). Seems it is the always take out the adc mindset that he/she prefers. As opposed to take out the opposing adc if it is stronger than the team's adc/protect the team's adc if team's adc is stronger mindset.

Fracas

#fuckonami
huh, had no idea about Jayce. I don't think I've actually seen him in a game, lol.

The only other time I've played top I've used Teemo or Olaf. Mixed success with Teemo but I've done pretty solidly with Olaf. Such a monster right now.

Ah, it's so refreshing when you get a good team.

I knew things would go well when our team gave away first blood at minute 3 and nobody raged.

I had to make the calls after seeing the stuff Lee Sin was doing... like huhuhu, I better get you busy or you're going to throw the game huehue.

I was Sivir, with Alistar support against Caitlyn and Thresh. At some point I was like 0/1/12 (but 80 cs and 2 dragons ahead of Caitlyn, and she was 0/1/1). This is why sometimes I like to take adc, I like supporting but there are so many adc that are so... assholes. At some point the enemy team complained about that they didn't have an adc, and I joked with my team saying "it's not like I look like a support with this 2/2/15 haha", gotta keep the mood good. I only had to buy myself the pink wards to avoid rengar from bursting me, even if they followed my calls, I didn't want them to risk not having the pink ward when I needed.

I ended the game 3/2/18, and I had a nice talk with the enemy adc and he even added me. (I did a lot of damage and Darius finished them off)

It's nice to have a good game once in a while, I guess.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
What. Nidalee is a boring version of Jayce.

All she does is chuck spears a million miles away, at least jayce has some cool combos.
what is the cool jayce combo? at least spears are more difficult to land with bigger payoff. better risk/reward on nid. her burst and mobility is more fun to watch too.

drawkcaB

I don't mind Mundo nerfs. I just want top lane saved. Although I feel after Shyv/Renek/Mundo nerfs go through, it'll be Trundle and WW.

Nah.

Trundle top is being picked strictly as counter to the meta, not a new meta itself. He was some really terrible match-ups top that can't be abused because no one in their right mind should first pick trundle (top or jungle).

As far as Warwick goes, it's a combination of Darien being amazing and the kit offering more late game than current meta tops. He also has really bad match-ups top lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom