• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

looks like they might have redistributed the ribbons again.
JguB80U.jpg

"panda, do it again!"

jerd

At what level of play do laners actually begin to set up ganks for you? Sometimes I'm not entirely sure they actually see the target above the opponents head.

Zac is tons of fun though. His ganking angles are silly and it seems like he still does good damage.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Even tho I won't be able to jungle properly with him until I level up more (and grind like half a million IP to get runes - really, fuck that entire system) I got Jarvan and have been following some lane guides for him. Only played a couple bot matches with him so far but I think I'm ready to take him into PVP. I miss the raw damage of Jax but ganking with his knock up and ultimate is toooooooo fun.

Guesong

Why do people play useless champs like Shaco?

An experimented Shaco is a force to be reckoned with.

Anything less than that though and it's one of the worst junglers to have, I find.

In other news, I'm now in my Gold Series! Could have been there much earlier but I dislike playing alone unless I absolutely have to. Maybe I'll try to hit up some gaffers tonight.

Blizzard

Banned
An experimented Shaco is a force to be reckoned with.

Anything less than that though and it's one of the worst junglers to have, I find.

In other news, I'm now in my Gold Series! Could have been there much earlier but I dislike playing alone unless I absolutely have to. Maybe I'll try to hit up some gaffers tonight.
This really is true. Shaco (and maybe a few other champions like Vayne) can be completely horrifying and demoralizing when a player is really good.

But then when you try to play them you just end up being miserable and having your team flame you.

Opiate

At what level of play do laners actually begin to set up ganks for you? Sometimes I'm not entirely sure they actually see the target above the opponents head.

Zac is tons of fun though. His ganking angles are silly and it seems like he still does good damage.

It occurred to me that I have literally never seen anyone play Zac in dominion. Ever. He may be played at lower ELOs, of course.

Opiate

I find Dominion to be much more fun. Much more focused on positioning and mechanics, less focused on farming, notably faster paced. If that doesn't appeal to you, that's fine, but I'm bored of SR and I'm almost certainly never going back to it with frequency.

drawkcaB

It occurred to me that I have literally never seen anyone play Zac in dominion. Ever. He may be played at lower ELOs, of course.

Probably because of the health gain/regen global debuff. I remember trying to play Zac in Dom when he was OP and you could really see the toll the debuff took on his health regen via the blobs. Leveling W first was suicide because of the low CD. That old stigma and him being unpopular in general means people still don't pick him even though the health debuff was removed.

zkylon

zkylewd
hnnnnnnnnnnnng I just won a game against the maddest zed ever. feels so good when after a game long of flaming you go back to the client and see the guy just leave the room instantly. you just know the dude went back to his life mad.

oh man that's good.

I also took the gamble of replying to the dude, which I never really do, but this guy was getting on my nerves, specially since I was like 40cs ahead of him and pushing him constantly out of lane and his jungler had to constantly bail him out. we kept going back and forth on kills and I thought we were gonna lose since our 3 8 5 riven wasn't showing signs of improvement but she got her groove back and we eventually just stomped them.

so delicious

pretty

Ferga

Past 6 games that i've gone top, i have gotten 0 ganks from my junglers.

I'm getting real sick of spending over 600g on wards during laning every single game while my opponent buys 0 and gets ahead with items.

Kyuur

Just had the funniest thing happen.

Playing 3v3 with a couple of my pals, we stomped the other team. They were complaining about our Yasuo (saying he's op and boring) as the game ended. We matchmake again, and guess who is on the other side (playing Yasuo, which made us lol pretty hard).

The game starts.. and they just aren't there. They afk'd after seeing us. We couldn't believe it.

Mothman91

Just had the funniest thing happen.

Playing 3v3 with a couple of my pals, we stomped the other team. They were complaining about our Yasuo (saying he's op and boring) as the game ended. We matchmake again, and guess who is on the other side (playing Yasuo, which made us lol pretty hard).

The game starts.. and they just aren't there. They afk'd after seeing us. We couldn't believe it.

"oh fuck, it's these guys again"

"fuck this, i'm gonna take a shit, bbl"

holy shit, riot is really serious with making league an esport. I mean with this "latin america cup" they're going to be giving away 3k usd every month, 40k usd in the offline events (3) and 60k usd in the grand final. Around 200k the prize pool for this year for latin america, it's a lot for me, I really didn't think they would take too serious this region.

And they're going to use "La Arena" (The Arena) of Mexico City for the grand finals, it's were the NBA match was going to be played.
Around 20k the capacity.

I'm seriously thinking about going there, even if I hate mexico city.

Mothman91

holy shit, riot is really serious with making league an esport. I mean with this "latin america cup" they're going to be giving away 3k usd every month, 40k usd in the offline events (3) and 60k usd in the grand final. Around 200k the prize pool for this year for latin america, it's a lot for me, I really didn't think they would take too serious this region.

And they're going to use "La Arena" (The Arena) of Mexico City for the grand finals, it's were the NBA match was going to be played.

Around 20k the capacity.

I'm seriously thinking about going there, even if I hate mexico city.

Is this going to be Latin America LCS somewhat?

DeadNames

Banned
I'm so done with Gragas. Sorry about the rant but good God this champ has everything. He's safe, mobile, tanky, and has sustain with god tier engage/disengage. He's on the ban list with Leona and Kass.

Is this going to be Latin America LCS somewhat?

Not really.

The Latin America Cup objetive is to keep the competitive scene stable, having events over the year, so teams don't dissapear after a failing in a single competition.

Riot is partnering with local organizers to have, for this year, 4 national leagues, 2 for each server (Mexico-Colombia for LAN; Argentina-Chile for LAS).
Riot will get the best 4 teams from each national league and they will play a round-robin tournament to get the best team from each national league.

4 teams, 2 from each server will be going to this offline event, along with another 2 teams from "Circuit of Legends", where they will win "season points" and money.
Those that doesn't have national league will compete in the "Circuit of Legends" where the best teams plays each week for a month to get the best team. (1 for each server).

So, in each offline event you have 4 teams from national leagues and 2 from this "Circuit of Legends". They play in those offline event for the season points. (and the money of course).

The 4 teams with the most points will get to play in the Grand Finals. (They will get the team that will play in the Wildcard tournament from the second offline event, since the grand final is going to be in November).

They did say their final goal is to reach an LCS format, but it I don't think they'll get there in a long time.

CRS

My first placement match. Wish me luck.

How does it determine the people you play against?

Edit:

Update!

Lwyuorb.png

;____________;

Side note: That AP Annie though.

My first placement match. Wish me luck.

How does it determine the people you play against?

Edit:

Update!

Lwyuorb.png

;____________;

Side note: That AP Annie though.

I think at the beginning you're considered as a Silver V guy and then your losses/wins determine where you go. If you are on a streak your ELO increases (or decreases) faster.

zkylon

zkylewd
3-3 on my placements, I can't seem to catch a break when playing support. like, if I go support then my mid will be atrociously bad.

like fizz 1v1 losing against lucian lategame bad.

I can feel the silver coming

edit: also from now on if I ever read someone say the word focus I'll insta-mute them because they're retarded and don't deserve my time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom