• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenga

Banned
I'm so done with Gragas. Sorry about the rant but good God this champ has everything. He's safe, mobile, tanky, and has sustain with god tier engage/disengage. He's on the ban list with Leona and Kass.

as someone who cries about every fotm, gragas hasn't been an issue for me, if only because i've been messing with him for like 3 years

Fracas

#fuckonami
Gragas is good, but I don't feel he's broken.

In most of my games as Swain I get a few "Swain OP" comments. I don't get it.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
3-3 on my placements, I can't seem to catch a break when playing support. like, if I go support then my mid will be atrociously bad.

like fizz 1v1 losing against lucian lategame bad.

I can feel the silver coming

edit: also from now on if I ever read someone say the word focus I'll insta-mute them because they're retarded and don't deserve my time
dont focus nasus, you have to come dive ezreal with us.
/all report adc pls

DeadNames

Banned
as someone who cries about every fotm, gragas hasn't been an issue for me, if only because i've been messing with him for like 3 years

I absolutely fucking despise Gragas. He just does everything too well and too safely.

Nothing like getting two shotted by Jarvan. Why do I play Aatrox? He's so god damn squishy.

Boken

Banned
its good to be home

as requested here are jojo branded condoms
2Cuyhu2.jpg

i dunno how to resize stuff on imac, enjoy 4mb image

zkylon

zkylewd
dont focus nasus, you have to come dive ezreal with us.
/all report adc pls
pretty much

we basically lost the game because I hooked people twice and he failed to burst them down. once it was leona and I'll give it to him that maybe it wasn't the best target, but I caught her on a bad spot and it was our kill to take. second time it was katarina. again the fizz was just fooling around with lucian. I couldn't believe when I hook and exhaust kat, hit 4 people with my ult and he then shows up walking around with 1/3rd of his life while lucian was at 100%

it boggles my mind how anyone can fuck fizz up this hard and be that thick headed to blame it on someone else than themselves

thats about average for diameter.
you might be thinking of circumference?

I think you're right. But...I don't really understand why you'd measure a penis for fitting something based on diameter instead of length or circumference. That's the problem I'm having with that in general. It doesn't make any sense. So I'll just wait for someone to tell me definitively what the 38mm and 44mm are referring to here.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I think you're right. But...I don't really understand why you'd measure a penis for fitting something based on diameter instead of length or circumference. That's the problem I'm having with that in general. It doesn't make any sense. So I'll just wait for someone to tell me definitively what the 38mm and 44mm are referring to here.

its japan it doesnt have to make sense.

Achtius

Speaking of nasus, was on a game with one that can two shot me. He can basically tank the whole team and kill us one by one. Lol

Burt

Pick Teemo top.

Get counter picked with a Rumble.

Ask Gragas mid in champ select if we can lane switch because its a bad matchup.

"NOPE DEAL WITH IT"

I go 4/3/1

Other lanes combine for 1/20, with two rage quitters bot after going 0/12.

This game sometimes.

Blizzard

Banned
Pick Teemo top.

Get counter picked with a Rumble.

Ask Gragas mid in champ select if we can lane switch because its a bad matchup.

"NOPE DEAL WITH IT"

I go 4/3/1

Other lanes combine for 1/20, with two rage quitters bot after going 0/12.

This game sometimes.

I got the flip side. I decided to play one last ranked game for the night, which is of course a terrible decision since I was maybe 2-1 on the day.

In champion select people were mostly calling out roles and picking, but then the last pick gets darius without typing anything and everyone is confused. I barely ended up getting Ziggs mid then realizing I should maybe have gone ADC but time is up. Darius didn't say anything, then didn't say anything in explanation except to say it's fine he'll go bot lane, and then say some "sry no elngish" sort of thing (he did this again later on taking blue when someone else asked for it).

So it turned out he was apparently a diamond smurf, and I guess streaming the game. I don't know how the other team found out so quickly, but at any rate he went bot lane with Thresh and dominated from there. We had an AD Sion top lane who didn't do much besides farm, but didn't feed a Renekton. I ended up going like 5/2/8 mid lane and had identical CS and higher champion damage to the smurf Darius or whatever by the end of the game, though not as much gold and not so many kills of course (he had maybe 11+).

At any rate, it was an extreme example of "everything turned out better than expected"...all lanes winning, people even WARDING, everything dominated. I think we lost one tower the entire game, and took down all three inhibitors and then the nexus.

Tried support Zilean. He's so OP 3 of my enemies disconnected.

I really wish other gold support items get some CDR. Even 10% would be nice.

Leezard

its good to be home

as requested here are jojo branded condoms
2Cuyhu2.jpg

i dunno how to resize stuff on imac, enjoy 4mb image

That's Fist of the North Star, not Jojo. They do have a similar art style in the early volumes though. There are kind of many sorts of it.

CRS

Down for pretty much most of the entire game, enemy team is doing Baron again, our Annie wards it, I stick around watching with no one to harass me, they smite too early, I throw a cleaver that kills Baron, win the next few team fights to secure a victory. The entire game flipped upside down from one cleaver.

Damn what a rush.

Ferga

X.L

Just*Fit

I got queued against a pretty damn good gold 1 support, destroyed both of the games and lost his promo for him. I feel evil.

I absolutely fucking despise Gragas. He just does everything too well and too safely.

Nothing like getting two shotted by Jarvan. Why do I play Aatrox? He's so god damn squishy.
I ask myself the same thing, why you are playing him I mean. Ugliest champion to 'grace' League (worse than Zyra), called a Darkin, voice that makes him sound like a 90-year old geezer, uninteresting skills and so forth.

He truly is atrocious.

Personally I'd rather Doran's Shield be kept. :/ Here we are with an item that actually lets many melees survive laning instead of being a punching bag until they get enough levels to get their gapclosing nuke skills.

Personally I'd rather Doran's Shield be kept. :/ Here we are with an item that actually lets many melees survive laning instead of being a punching bag until they get enough levels to get their gapclosing nuke skills.
The problem is that it pretty much erased non 2v1 ranged tops from the game and it also hurts melee tops big time because of all the regen it gives.

Shield is one of the primary reasons as to why top lane is such a FoTM snooze fest right now.

DeadNames

Banned
I ask myself the same thing, why you are playing him I mean. Ugliest champion to 'grace' League (worse than Zyra), called a Darkin, voice that makes him sound like a 90-year old geezer, uninteresting skills and so forth.

He truly is atrocious.

No way, he's the coolest. He's like a War-God thing.

At least he's not some "tee hee sexy lady lol jokes on u UR DED!!!"

Aatrox looks like he was designed by a fedora-wearing neckbeard.

He's a generic, pretentious, edgy devilman. The butterfly wings are the only thing going for him, really.

urgot to be kidding me
I prefer 'Warhammer 40K disgusting' over 'Rob Leifeld demon dude that wouldn't even be approved for a Spawn-esque edgy comic book because his design is that embarrassing' if I had to choose one aesthetic over the other. Fool can't even grow proper wings.

At least he's not some "tee hee sexy lady lol jokes on u UR DED!!!"
Strongly dislike those too, but Aatrox has them beat in awfulness.

The fuck did you just say about my waifu?
Half-naked eeeeeeevil plant lady with high heels, and she has an annoying voice. Should've never been put in the game with her obnoxious kit either.

Nev

Banned
urgot to be kidding me
Urgot is one of the best designed champions in the game though.

Half-naked eeeeeeevil plant lady with high heels, and she has an annoying voice. Should've never been put in the game with her obnoxious kit either.

Every female in this game is half naked. The core demographic of this game will buy:
A) "Badass" oversized shoulders alpha male warrior/samurai.
B) Oversexualized, half-naked female.

They're that idiotic, though it's not surprising considering the average age should be around 16. Give them anything else and it's a no-no. And Riot needs the money so unique designs that are not conceived to appeal that core playerbase are rare. The female fapservice is starting to be a bit embarrassing though.

Still waiting for an oversexualized half-naked hot guy that is not a bald monk.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Every female in this game is half naked. The core demographic of this game will buy:
A) "Badass" oversized shoulders alpha male warrior/samurai.
B) Oversexualized, half-naked female.

They're that idiotic, though it's not surprising considering the average age should be around 16. Give them anything else and it's a no-no. And Riot needs the money so unique designs that are not conceived to appeal that core playerbase are rare. The female fapservice is starting to be a bit embarrassing though.

Still waiting for an oversexualized half-naked hot guy that is not a bald monk.
who knows, maybe velkoz will be female.

also annivia isnt very sexualized.
or blitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom