• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakhir

GOD DAMMIT

Two ranked games in a row: in the first one guy just instalocks xin jungle when i already picked vi jungle as a first pick and we had all AD team with a Xin mid. Loss.

Now ranked is just starting and a guy yells that 'I DONT MID' and locks quinn. Another took Yasuo as a bot adc. Another full AD team...

Wish me luck, guys.

Edwardo

t1391284800z1.png

Team SoloMid vs XDG
Team Coast vs Cloud 9 HyperX
Curse vs Counter Logic Gaming
Evil Genuises vs Cloud 9 HyperX

NA LCS Week 3 Day 1 Preview

Twitch
YouTube
Azubu

Remember to check out the LCS Season 4 thread for discussion. Let's try to keep this thread spoiler free.

garath

Wow. Played a few thresh games last night. Started with dorans shield and ad runes. What a bully. Level 1 with an E start is abusive. I was chunking their support for a quarter of their health with one auto.

Now if I had the madlife mechanics I could have turned all those games into wins ;) my last game with him was solid. I was struggling a bit with the hook, lantern, flay combo. Couple times I just plain failed to throw the lantern. Sometimes I threw the lantern but too late. Etc. High skill cap.

I did land one flash, flay, lantern, hook, ult combo by some miracle. Instant triple kill for our Lucian.

Zynx

Is EU LCS playing on 4.1?
Diamondprox is using Eve pretty successfully so I might give her a try again. And considering he's building elder lizard/botrk/stuff, I think it is 4.1?

Also, is there just a single region for PBE, in NA? When's prime time when queue times are lowest?

Leezard

Is EU LCS playing on 4.1?
Diamondprox is using Eve pretty successfully so I might give her a try again. And considering he's building elder lizard/botrk/stuff, I think it is 4.1?

Also, is there just a single region for PBE, in NA? When's prime time when queue times are lowest?

Yes, they played on 4.1 this week.

edit: After practicing Thresh in a couple of normals, I've started playing him in ranked. He's such a beast, I can carry the lane way easier with him than with Leona.

Giving people a get out of jail for free card with lantern is great as well.

Yes, they played on 4.1 this week.

edit: After practicing Thresh in a couple of normals, I've started playing him in ranked. He's such a beast, I can carry the lane way easier with him than with Leona.

Giving people a get out of jail for free card with lantern is great as well.

He is probably the best support right now. His lantern is essential another barrier, has a knock away, and a hook.

zkylon

zkylewd
Every female in this game is half naked. The core demographic of this game will buy:
A) "Badass" oversized shoulders alpha male warrior/samurai.
B) Oversexualized, half-naked female.

They're that idiotic, though it's not surprising considering the average age should be around 16. Give them anything else and it's a no-no. And Riot needs the money so unique designs that are not conceived to appeal that core playerbase are rare. The female fapservice is starting to be a bit embarrassing though.

Still waiting for an oversexualized half-naked hot guy that is not a bald monk.
varus?

personally I'm really glad they're toning down on the super oversexualized women. like, syndra has a thong. you can't take a character that walks around in a thong seriously.

I'd love if they did VUs to make these characters a little less stupid

Boken

Banned
if you read the lore
you would know why she wore a bikini.

she didnt want to wear the same clothes as the ugly whore ashe to the prom

varus?

personally I'm really glad they're toning down on the super oversexualized women. like, syndra has a thong. you can't take a character that walks around in a thong seriously.

I'd love if they did VUs to make these characters a little less stupid

she does? damn

---

does anybody know who goodguygarry is? why is his stream so popular

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I feel like that "cold doesn't bother her" thing doesn't justify it when she's got the personality she does.
it does bother her. she did it to suffer with her people and to toughen up.

the noble bikini.

Kenai

lol

"Lore"

It's great lore when you want to justify a battle-hardened warrior from a frozen wasteland somehow wearing a bikini over something practical.

Why are we hating on developer vision again? I feel so restricting all of a sudden, like I'm denying the playerbase their faps.

zkylon

zkylewd
she does? damn
yup

I can tell because I like to zoom on waifus when they dance

does anybody know who goodguygarry is? why is his stream so popular
no we only watch kaceytron here

It's great lore when you want to justify a battle-hardened warrior from a frozen wasteland somehow wearing a bikini over something practical.

Why are we hating on developer vision again? I feel so restricting all of a sudden, like I'm denying the playerbase their faps.
you can fap to women designed with some good taste

it enhances the experience or so I've heard ;)

also I really wish they made an old lady champion that looked like the old witch from spirited away. that'd be awesome

yup

I can tell because I like to zoom on waifus when they dance
You can see it in the splash artwork.

#bestthighsLoL

With regard to this overall conversation, at least my faves Vi, Lux and Jinx are well clothed. I think Evelynn was their scantly-clad shark-jumping moment. That shit was and is shameless. Or maybe the stripper pole dancing recall animation a couple years back. Better direction is better.

I like the cut of your jib.

Leezard

With regard to this overall conversation, at least my faves Vi, Lux and Jinx are well clothed. I think Evelynn was their scantly-clad shark-jumping moment. That shit was and is shameless. Or maybe the stripper pole dancing recall animation a couple years back. Better direction is better.

Evelynn has been there since the beta, so shark jumped from day one.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's ok if a champion likes dick just make her/him not look stupid like eve that's all

like ahri she loves a good romp and doesn't like wearing pants and her tits look like they're about to go off but she's still not as stupid as evelynn

I can respect that

8 block should be extremely valuable though, specially coupled with the defensive masteries.

Depending on the champ you're facing against, 8 block is basically 10~30 extra armor.

Blizzard

Banned
this is why we can't have nice kat backs.
I am a bit sad I don't get the stripper pole recall for the Katarina skin. I understand it's pandering to an audience, but it was cool. =( Nidalee still has one too.

And yes Eve is like, literally a succubus.

At any rate, being honest, all the ladies are probably a decent reason why LoL is popular, both to male and female audiences. I don't really like the visual style of DOTA 2 or the heroes there, nor do I generally like monster heroes, so I think it's nice that that there are games for both sorts. And yes it's nice to have both champions that aren't wearing much, and champions who are more realistically dressed, for a variety of appeal. Now if only they could get rid of people raging every game!

And now that we've established that I'm a stereotypical male who only plays pandering champions...I've been on a Trundle kick the last several games. So who knows. :p He is a lot of fun going against normal tank or AD top people. Oh you want to trade attacks with me because of your early game AD, WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECONSIDER.

zkylon

zkylewd
She's getting a VU?

But...I like her the slutty way she is now :-(
yea, she's getting a vu

they'll probably keep her seductress self, she just won't look like she's wearing a weird pink gimp outfit

parrot said it was gonna be pretty drastic and she would probably get a traditional skin tho, so if you like her how she is now you might be alright

She's getting a VU?

But...I like her the slutty way she is now :-(
They're trying to figure out exactly how they want to do it, but basically her being slutty will most likely remain. Stuff like troll hair will go.

Think the Sivir VU but with a traditional skin.

EDIT - I think she'll probably end up looking something like this

spaceboy

Banned
So I had a Poppy who say we kept ks'ing her and I didn't gank at all. I was a 6/2/3 Amumu and she was 0/3/1 at that point. Then I had a Ziggs that kept engaging Talon 1v1 in close range mid with an AP Carry Nidalee bot. Finally, I tried to queue up for one more game... guy calls jungle, chooses Nidalee and insta-locks. Why do I like this game again guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom